The Shah's brother and sisters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mirsada

Gentry
City
LR
Country
United States
What ever became of the late Shah of Iran's twin sister Ashraf? I know that her son Chahriar was murdered in 79.

Last edited:
mirsada said:
What ever became of the late Shah of Iran's twin sister Ashraf? I know that her son Chahriar was murdered in Switzerland in 79.
Prince Chariar was killed in assassinated in Paris, France on December 7, 1979.

Isn't she still alive? I wonder where she is.

ashraf the couse of misery for first two wives of the shah,it good that empress farah diba was able to have the upper hand over her arrogance and dominating way.

I think that you write hard. I know that Shah's Mother and Sisters (Shams and Ashraf) no loved the Shah's wives (Fawzia and Soraya). But I do not think that Princess Ashraf was arrogant.

Here are some pictures of Princess Ashraf from Getty Images.:)

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51406317.jpg?x=x&dasite=GettyImages&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=6A4CEFDC17DF176F4FDE03E9C7299870781CF461BB6606AD

50511538.jpg

50511537.jpg

Hope you like them !
Can someone post more pictures of her ? I'm making a collection

princess ashraf wrote a memoir entitled "faces in a mirror" i'm reading it right now and its very interesting.

thanks hilal, the photos were incredible.

The Shah's brother & sisters

I'm making a collection of pictures of the Pahlavi family.
Could you post photos of the Shah's sisters ( Shams, Ashraf, Fatemeh ) ?
Thank you :)

A question :
:confused:
For what did the late Princesses Fatemeh and Shams died ?

The Shah elder sister, Princess Fatemah/Hamdam us-Sultana passed away in exile, 1992.
Princess Shams Pahlavi passed away in exile, Santa Barbara, California, 29th February 1996.
Princess Fatemeh passed away in exile, at London, 1987.

Back
Top Bottom