The Shah's brother and sisters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for posting it. With the exception of Empress Farah, I can't recognize anyone of the mourners.

Her funeral took place on 14 January 2016, exactly one week after her death.
According to the article, in the past two years she has lived in Monaco, where also her half-brother Prince Gholamreza Pahlavi lives; he is now the last living child of Reza Shah, aged almost 93.

Her funeral took place on 14 January 2016, exactly one week after her death.
According to the article, in the past two years she has lived in Monaco, where also her half-brother Prince Gholamreza Pahlavi lives; he is now the last living child of Reza Shah, aged almost 93.
Thanks for your quick reply MAfan:flowers:.
One week is a quite long period because Muslims usually bury their dead within hours after death. I believe the late princess was a Shiaa Muslim like the rest of her family & their ancestors.
May GOD rest her soul in peace & bless Prince Gholamreza.

Thanks for your quick reply MAfan:flowers:.
One week is a quite long period because Muslims usually bury their dead within hours after death. I believe the late princess was a Shiaa Muslim like the rest of her family & their ancestors.
May GOD rest her soul in peace & bless Prince Gholamreza.

As MAfan wrote she lived in Montecarlo. I think Empress was outside Europe so they wait she could attend the funeral.
Yes Rossina she and Pahlavi family are shii but she hasn´t been buried following muslim traditions (they have choosen a non muslim cementery too) same happened with Farah´s mother, Leila and Ali Reza.

I'm Trying to locate an Adult Portrait of H.I.H. Shahpour Prince Ahmad Reza Pahlavi -The Second son of Reza Shah The Great Pahlavi From His favorite Wife Queen Esmat Dowlatshahi Pahlavi There seems to be no adult portraits/pictures of him available online unless someone here can please help me PLEASE and thank you if you can... I have all the other sons portraits of reza shah pahlavi but he is the only one I cannot find as an adult in his 20,s , 30's ,40's or 50's I know he received honors at the coronation in 1967 of his half brother the last shah of iran there has to be a picture of him there or somewhere or his wedding pictures to H.H. Shahdokdt Princess Roza Bozorgnia Pahlavi (1957) or the 1971 celebration of 2500 years of persian monachies where he received medals, I've found youth pictures and those are very rare as well but I really need the OLDER PICTURE PORTRAITS thank you...Someone please help me if you can thank you very much
sincerely,
FP1

Last edited:
Hilal- Serene Highness
Thanks for posting the pictures I really appreciate it, I'm trying to locate a Photo or two when Shahpour H.I.H. Prince Ahmad Reza Pahlavi was an adult at the 1967 coronation or His wedding pictures with Shahdokdt H.I.H. Princess Roza Bozorgnia Pahlavi in 1957 got married or the 1971 celebration of 2500 years of persian monarchies thanks for you help if you can that is.

sincerely,
FP1

Back
Top Bottom