The Pahlavi Imperial Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Only1Mona

"Hopelessly Rich"
Here's the link:
http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/hopelessly_ri...ch/series.jhtml
Did any of you see this show? It is a reality show that was on VH1 a few days ago. What do you all think about this? Evidently, the "Princess" behaved very poorly on camera and if you go to the show's message boards, you can read all of the comments coming in about it. The princess is answering e-mails on the message board as well. It will be re-broadcasted in the US on VH1 this Saturday night at 11pm EST.
From VH1:
Private jets & yachts, luxurious weekend getaways, castles and VIP clubs are the ordinary elements in their extraordinary lifestyles. The catch is that, as children of the rich and famous, they've done nothing to merit the luxuries that they enjoy. Hopelessly Rich shows you what it’s like to grow up in the world of the socially elite. We follow our subjects as they embark upon their typical daily routines and provide an intimate look into their outrageous lifestyles.
Princess Ann Claire Van Shaick Pahlavi
Princess Ann Claire Van Shaick Pahlavi is a great niece of the Shah of Iran who grew up in the Imperial Palace before moving to Los Angeles. With a trust fund worth $20 million, Princess Annie is seeking a real life fairy tale romance no matter how much it costs. After paying six figures to an elite matchmaker, we’ll see if any sparks fly among the millionaire candidates she selects.

Some defintions of the titles in the Iranian monarchy:

Shahdokht: 'King's daughter', the title of a Princess of the Pahlavi dynasty.
Shahpur: 'King's son', the title of a Prince of the Pahlavi dynasty.
Shahanshah: 'King of Kings', i.e. Emperor.
Shahbanu: 'Lady of the Shah', i.e. Empress.
Vala Gohar: the style borne by the sons of a Princess of the Pahlavi dynasty, translated as Prince with the style of His Highness.
Vala Gohari: the style borne by the daughters of a Princess of the Pahlavi dynasty, translated as Princess with the style of Her Highness.

And some information re Anahita Pahlbod [Ann Claire Van Shaick].
born in Tehran, July 1973.

She is the grand-daughter of Princess Shams, the Shah's sister, from her son: H.H. Prince (Vala Gohar) Shahboz Pahlbod. Her mother was H.H. Princess (Vala Gohari) Boutoudine Pahlbod (b. September 1946), née Beatrice Young.

So basically, Ann Claire is a princess through her mother's lineage (although in Farsi she is referred to as Vala Gohari to make the distinction), and she is referred to as H.H. However, she is NOT a Pahlavi and even though she is using a composite name, it should be Pahlbod and not Pahlavi. I just wonder where she got the "Van Shaick" from. Her mother's family name was Young....

Information obtained from: http://www.4dw.net/royalark/Persia/pahlavi2.htm

Princess Leila

About the Princess Leila's death there are 2 teories: the first one says that she died because she took some pills that she dind't have to take, so it was her mistake. This is the official version given by her mother, Empress Farah, and we don't have any reason for not believe it. On the other hand, others say that it was a suicide, eating many pills.

Sol

Extraordinary picture

Hello,
This is an extraordinary picture, taken only some days ago. Her Majesty is accomained by 2 of her granddaughters, Iman and Noor !!!!

Attachments

• barm6.jpg
    barm6.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 8,355
Reza Pahlavi and wife Yasmine, from ANP.

Attachments

• 1347618.jpg
    1347618.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 10,912
  • 1361523.jpg
    1361523.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3,032
The current Shah

abir said:
Reza Pahlavi and wife Yasmine, from ANP.
Thanks Abir, they are pictures taken at their wedding and I think before it.

Thanks

Empress Farah Pahlavi's children

I wonder why we never hear of the eldest daughter and youngest son of Empress Farah. Are they married, where do they live? I hope everything is all right with them.:flowers: I think the family suffered more than enough.

I wonder why we never hear of the eldest daughter and youngest son of Empress Farah. Are they married, where do they live? I hope everything is all right with them.:flowers: I think the family suffered more than enough.
princess farahnaz and prince alireza are not married yet, prince alireza was engaged for some time to an iranian lady called sara tabatabai, however they separated after a lengthy engagement.

princess farahnaz and prince alireza are not married yet, prince alireza was engaged for some time to an iranian lady called sara tabatabai, however they separated after a lengthy engagement.
Do you know Why .....?

Do you know Why .....?
No my dear, i dont know forensic details of their separation but i know that prince alireza was terribly affected by the death of his sister and the separation happened after princess leila's tragic demise.

Hi

Hi, I found three paintings of Shah Pahlavi & Empress Farah Pahlavi. One of Shah and two of Empress Farah. I found it on giolelli's page in flicker.com :)

Shah Reza Pahlavi
Lo SciÃ* di Persia Reza Palhavi.jpg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Empress Farah Pahlavi
L'Imperatrice Farah Diba.jpg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Empress Farah Pahlavi
Imperatrice Farah Diba.jpg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I hope it shows! If it doesn't show, just go to flicker.com and type giolelli in the search engine, you'll find some paintings in the photostreasm try to look for Shah Pahlavi's & Empress Farah's paintings. ;)

Nice paintings! I find that the Shah's pictorial depiction is powerful. Great artist! :clap:

Vanesa.

Yes the paintings are nice, especially the orange one of Empress Farah =)

Yes the paintings are nice, especially the orange one of Empress Farah =)

I think she looks like a character from "Dynasty" in that painting.

Yeah, I think the style of Empress Farah in the painting is like the female characters from Dynasty. :)

The empress is beautiful and she also has a wonderful family.The oil painting are very nicely done of both her and the late shah.

She is a very elegant lady who managed to live since the exile, a scandal free life and maintain her relationships with European Royalty and nobility. She has also been through a lot of pain and humiliation but always kept her dignity. This is class.

I have little knowledge of the Pahlavi family. I assume that they have wealth and are able to live comfortably. Is Iran still trying to arrest them or did Iran stop going after them after the Shah died?

I read on the web that the eldest son of the late shah is not allowed to enter the country of Iran but I do not know about the rest of the imperial family.

Pahlavi family

As far as I know any member of the Pahlavi family has banned to enter or return to Iran

Thank´s Enigma great pics.

Back
Top Bottom