The Pahlavi Imperial Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe with a confirmation of Prince Reza she can be a Princess.

That was, possibly, the case.

Maybe with a confirmation of Prince Reza she can be a Princess.

That was, possibly, the case.
Empres Farah confirmed she is Princess and member of the Pahlavi Family

:previous:
No, she doesn't and never did.
Farah is (or rather, was) Shahbanou - an Empress Consort, meaning she is in no way able to grant or revoke Imperial titles and styles.

No, she doesn't and never did.
Farah is (or rather, was) Shahbanou - an Empress Consort, meaning she is in no way able to grant or revoke Imperial titles and styles.

So, we can assume that Prince Reza was the one who really gave the Imperial title to Princess Iryana. The Empress just announced this fact.

Why saddle the poor kid with a title anyway? The dynasty was overthrown. Iran is a republic. Isn't being a Pahlevi a heavy enough burden to bear as it is without adding HIH and Princess the burden?

Why saddle the poor kid with a title anyway? The dynasty was overthrown. Iran is a republic. Isn't being a Pahlevi a heavy enough burden to bear as it is without adding HIH and Princess the burden?

A Republic can't revoke Royal status from no one.

I didn't say it could. The child was born out of wedlock long after her gtandfather lost his throne. Why burden the poor kid with a title? Being a Pahlevi will be hard enough for her. They were not exactly the most popular family on the block even when they still had a throne to sit on.

I understand your arguments, even not agreeing.

But, if his uncle, the Head of the Imperial House of Iran, decided to gave her a title, no one can say she isn't a Princess.

I've just discovered that the Imperial Family used to own a gorgeous island, called Arros. It is one of the islands in the Seychelles and was bought by Prince Sharam in 1975. It is now owned by (the very, very lucky) Liliane Bettencourt, who purchased it for $18 million. Empress Farah visited the island a few times before she was exiled. Prince Sharam and his wife Princess Niloufar built a house, outbuildings and an airstrip on the island. Here is a photo:

Arros

That would be my dream home. :in_love: Just beautiful! Lucky Sharam and Liliane!

Prince Shahram Pahlavi-Nia, the former owner of the island, is the eldest son of Princess Ashraf, the twin sister of Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi. He is the only child she had from her first husband, Mirza 'Ali Muhammed Khan Ghavam.

Give her the title , number one she is entitled to it and number two, it will continue the dynasty in spite of the Islamic republic

hello :)

is it truth that the father of shar reza was georgian origin? :)

no not of pahlavis but only reza shah's father :)

i read somewhere that he was georgian? or mother georgian?

More pics:

ImageBam
Farah Pahlavi with her grandaughters: Princess Noor, Princess Farah and Iryana

ImageBam
Farah Pahlavi with her son Reza and his family.

More pics:

ImageBam
Farah Pahlavi with her grandaughters: Princess Noor, Princess Farah and Iryana

ImageBam
Farah Pahlavi with her son Reza and his family.

Very beautiful photos and princesses

Last edited by a moderator:
How lovely family!
Especially gorgeous Farah with her three granddaughters :heart2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reza Pahavi wrote: Happy Sizdah Bedar from our family to all Iranian families across the world.

ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

hello iranian-persian people :)

is it true reza shah's mother-or father was ethnically georgian?

Back
Top Bottom