The Pahlavi Imperial Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Iryana Leila : Pics

A happy birthday to princess farahnaz Pahlavi
:: Iran flags::

Reza, when holding Iryana, looks like as if he were her grandpa.
Farahnaz dyed her hair, I didn't recognize her at the beginning (unfortunately she looks older than her mother with this black dye; wrinkles are more visible.
I would like to see the photo of only Reza's daughters with Iryana.
Yasmin looks very nice; one can see that she takes care of herself.

What a wonderful collection of Pahlavi photos!
Princess Iliana is so cute!

It must be an enlightment for shahbanu Farah after all the sorrow to see the next generation Pahlavis grow up, her grand children.
I like the wonderful names of the children too; Noor, Iman.. They speak hope to me.

Is Jasmine considered princess now?

/ Olov

Hello,
Is it true that the grandmother of Reza Shah was Georgian?
Does anyone know anything about it? :)

Hello,
Is it true that the grandmother of Reza Shah was Georgian?
Does anyone know anything about it? :)

I cannot say about Reza Shah's paternal grandmother, but his maternal grandmother was not Georgian.
She was, however, a Caucasian: Noushafarin Ayromlou came from a powerful Azeri tribe of Ayrums.

I cannot say about Reza Shah's paternal grandmother, but his maternal grandmother was not Georgian.
She was, however, a Caucasian: Noushafarin Ayromlou came from a powerful Azeri tribe of Ayrums.
Interesting. Thank you. :flowers:

Did H.I.M. Empress Farah make the trip to Luxembourg for the wedding of TRH HGD Guillame and HGD Stephanie?

I believe that H.I.M. Empress Farah did not attend the Luxembourg wedding. There are no photos of her or any other member of the Iranian Imperial family at the wedding.

Last edited:
No. If I understand the situation in Iran, the Imperial Family would be shot on sight if they went back to their homeland.
:eek:

Can Iranian dynasty travel back to Iran and have a residence there?
Very, very unlikely. At least, not without being put under house arrest, or worse.
Most members of the former Iranian family are considered "enemies of the state" because of their pro-western sympathies.

No. If I understand the situation in Iran, the Imperial Family would be shot on sight if they went back to their homeland.
:eek:

Oh dear. :sad:
And are there anyone in Iran who would support the restoration of the monarchy? Do the people of Iran live happily there under the Islamic State? Is that what they wanted? If here are someone from Iran I would appreciate if they would share with us their attitude towards my question. Very interesting to see the opinion from the inside by the local Iranians living in Iran. :)

Very, very unlikely. At least, not without being put under house arrest, or worse.
Most members of the former Iranian family are considered "enemies of the state" because of their pro-western sympathies.
I think that Iran would never restore the monarchy :sad:

:previous:
She shouldn't be, having been born out of wedlock, but Empress Farah herself announced her granddaughter is an Imperial Princess with the style of an Imperial Highness (Her Imperial Highness Princess Iryana Leila Pahlavi).

As far as I know, only a reigning Shah could grant children born out of wedlock any styles or titles, and that was very rarely, if ever, done. However, because of the special circumstances surrounding the birth of the little Princess no one was going to question her status. And since Iran has no Monarchy the question is moot anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom