The Pahlavi Imperial Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

Interview made by the magazine XL Semanal (ABC newspaper, Madrid, Spain) to Farah Diba:
http://xlsemanal.finanzas.com/web/articulo.php?id=55198&id_edicion=5167

Thank you for all these marvellous photos. I have a question. Do Pahlavis still publish official photos or postcards for national holidays? You know for nevrous, etc...

Pahlavi Family Net Worth

Just curious really just trying to put a figure on the net worth of the entire pahlavi clan. i'd probably guess less than a billion dollars in todays money but certainly more than 100 million...

how much do thinking the royal pahlavi family is worth these days?

Login | Facebook
My family gathered together to celebrate my daughter Noor's graduation from high school, June 2010

Noor is a beautiful lady !!

Congratulations Princess Noor!
By the way, does anyone know if there are any sort of special arrangements for the Pahlavi children's safety when they are at school (or outside home for that matter)?

Great photos! Most of them were new to me. Thanks for posting them here. :iranflag::royalrobes:

Vanesa.

And does someone know if Princess Noor will continue studying at University? What?

I don't think her family would want to share this info. I mean, for the Princess security. They must take care of her.

Vanesa.

I don't think her family would want to share this info. I mean, for the Princess security. They must take care of her.

Vanesa.

Well, it's not necessary to say where, but is enough to say what.

Congratulations to Princess Noor!!! :flowers: I wish her all the best!!!
I can't view the pics, since I don't have a fb account, but I'm sure she's become a lovely young lady.:)

Prince Pahlabod

Hello can anyone tell me who Prince Pahlabod is as his name is on the log book of my car as the original owner.

Thanks for these. There were a lot of them that were unknown for me. Congrats for founding them! :flowers:

Vanesa.

Death of son of the Shah of Iran: A surprising trial ended after his suicide

Monday, February 7, the court in Draguignan would open a trial that never took place: one of the youngest son of the Shah of Iran, Ali Reza Pahlavi, died in the night from Monday 3 to Tuesday, January 4, 2011, at the age 44.
According to today's edition of Var Matin, while the brother of Reza Pahlavi should be tried for failure to assist a person in danger, the court decided, following the death of the accused, the extinction of public action in the facts alleged against him.
A judicial inquiry was opened there more than three years after the death of a friend of his, which occurred on the night of 8 to 9 October 2007, Saint-Tropez.
After autopsy and medical expertise, it was found that the deceased had succumbed to the absorption of psychotropic drugs, after an agony of four to five hours.
Justice accused the child of Farah Diba not having reacted as he stood beside the young woman.
At the time, he explained that he was asleep and had not noticed anything.
If the floor of Draguignan at the time had not made a place, the judge had dismissed Ali Reza Pahlavi before the court.
His death in early January, has closed the file ...
Pure People French edition article

Thanks Kasumi

I didn´t know that Princess Azadeh died.

Thanks Kasumi

I didn´t know that Princess Azadeh died.
You are welcome, Salma.
The princess died in February, the funeral was for family only.

I mentioned her death in the thread of Death of Royals.

It will not take so long and her mother will follow her...
At least she stopped to suffer...

She works in a hospital caring to sick children and senior citizens

Back
Top Bottom