Princess Fatima Pahlavi & Vincent Hillyer Personal Photo collection

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrchris1984

City
tulsa
Country
United States
Hi my name is Chris, I have recently acquired a personal photo collection From the grandson of Princess Fatima Pahlavi & Vincent Hillyer. The photo collection is huge ranging from personal family pictures of princes and princesses of Iran, Funeral of Raza Shah and one of him in exile. Wedding photo of princess Fatima & Hillyer which include original photos with Rita Hayworth, Aga Khan and Family and More. There was even a hand written letter from the desk of Joan Crawford to Vincent Hillyer. I have scanned most the collection in and put them on a photo gallery to be seen. I came here for information on anything you see in the collection. Any help or just simple conversation on this collection would be appreciated very much. Thanks so much again and hope you enjoy the photos.

http://pahlavifamilyphotos.shutterfly.com/pictures

Hi Chris! Sorry for asking, but who is Fatima related to? I mean where in the bloodline, so to speak..?

:previous:
HIH Princess Fatemah Pahlavi was born in 1928 and died in May, 1997.
She was the 4th daughter of Reza Shah by his 4th wife Taj ul-Mulk, Queen and later the Empress Mother.
In 1950 Princess Fatemah married as her first husband Vincent Lee Hillyer (1924-1999) who took the name of Ali Aghar on his conversion to Islam. They were divorced in 1959 after having two sons and a daughter.

A very extensive and detailed Pahlavi genealogy can be found at royalark.

:previous:
HIH Princess Fatemah Pahlavi was born in 1928 and died in May, 1997.
She was the 4th daughter of Reza Shah by his 4th wife Taj ul-Mulk, Queen and later the Empress Mother.
In 1950 Princess Fatemah married as her first husband Vincent Lee Hillyer (1924-1999) who took the name of Ali Aghar on his conversion to Islam. They were divorced in 1959 after having two sons and a daughter.

A very extensive and detailed Pahlavi genealogy can be found at royalark.

Ahh! I see. And do you know if they moved from Iran to another country? Was Mr Hillyer american?

Thanks for posting pictures.

I came across this thread online today. Fatemeh Pahlavi and Vincent Hillyer were my grandparents.

Fatemeh Pahlavi passed away in 1987, not 1997. Yes, Vincent Hillyer was an American. They resided mostly in the United States during their marriage.

Jake,
That is so awesome! I'm sure most of the people that log on here are more interested in your Grandmother, Fatemeh, but I am obsessed with your Grandfather, Vincent (ever since I was a teenager). I am a 34 year old woman who lives in Los Banos, CA, where he lived, and I have had the honor of meeting Vincent a few times. I have bought and read his "Vampire" book, purchased old photographs of him and Fatemeh, or him and Milly Vitale on ebay, and every once in a while I do an online search about his life and his accomplishments (again, right now). He was an amazing and interesting man. So it is an honor to be typing to his Grandson. Just thought I'd let you know!
~Tasha R. Caires

Everyone says that Vincent Lee Hillyer was an immoral man who beat his wife But Fatemeh Pahlavi was a calm woman who worked hard for her life
Thank you for this topic
I love it��

Back
Top Bottom