HIH Prince Ali Reza (28 April 1966 - 4 January 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy someone thinks about Prince Ali Reza...He seems to be a little forgotten. :rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Is he still engaged to sara??
If his older brother doesnt have a son and if he doesnt either who will be the head of household (Shah)

If his older brother doesnt have a son and if he doesnt either who will be the head of household (Shah)
See this Wiki link.
According to this, the line becomes extinct in the male line after Prince Ali Reza and could revert to the Qajar dynasty.

Is he still engaged to sara??

Thank you for answer the last question, Warren...But what about the first one? Is he still engaged to Miss Sarah Tabtabein? :cool:

Vanesa.

I’m not sure but I think that in the line of succession to the Peacock Throne of Iran after H.I.H Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi II (1966-), is H.I.H. Prince Ali Reza I (1922-1954) son, H.I.H. Prince Ali Patrick Pahlavi (born 1944) and then his children, of cours if there is not any other agreement inside the Imperial family, then I think that the Iranian Parliament have to approve the appointed one.

H.I.H Prince Ali Reza Pahlavi I (1922-1954) was the brother of the late shah of Iran.

The line:
H.I.H. Prince (Shahpur) Ali Patrick Pahlavi.
H.I.H. Prince (Shahpur) Davoud Pahlavi (born 1971).
H.I.H. Prince (Shahpur) Houd Pahlavi (born 1972).
H.I.H. Prince (Shahpur) Mohammad Yunes Pahlavi (born 1977).

For more info:
pahlavi2

Last edited:
interesting to see that he and sara havent gotten married after such a long engagment of seven years....

thankyou hilal for the wonderful pictures you have sent of our dearesr prince alireza pahlavi:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The prince is handsome I hope he finds true love someonoe who wants him for him.
And not his title nor his money which is a very hard thing to do esp. in this time
frame we live in today.Thanks for the really photos of the prince with his family.

I love Ali Reza Pahlavi.:flowers::wub:
He looks very nice.

Sudden Death of HIH Prince Ali Reza (28 April 1966 - 4 January 2011)

With immense grief that we would like to inform our compatriots of the passing away of Prince Alireza Pahlavi

It is with immense grief that we would like to inform our compatriots of the passing away of Prince Alireza Pahlavi.

Like millions of young Iranians, he too was deeply disturbed by all the ills fallen upon his beloved homeland, as well as carrying the burden of losing a father and a sister in his young life.

Although he struggled for years to overcome his sorrow, he finally succumbed, and during the night of the 4th of January 2011, in his Boston residence, took his own life, plunging his family and friends into great sorrow.

Once again, we are joined with mothers, father and relatives of so many victims of these dark times for our country.

Reza Pahlavi, Farah Pahlavi, Farahnaz Pahlavi, Yasmine Pahlavi, Noor Pahlavi, Iman Pahlavi and Farah Pahlavi
Link

My deepest condolences for the family, especially the poor mother :sad:

Poor Empress Farah .. My deepest condolences to her. She lost her daughter before & now her son.

Last edited:
:sad:
That's awful, what a sad news for his family..especially for his mother HIM Empress Farah, who already lost a daughter some years ago.

My condolences to the family.

It was strange because none has heard anything about him in the last couple of years. I always wondered what he is up to. But now to hear about him committing suicide like his younger sister is horrible. I feel so sorry for poor Empress Farah.

I'm really really sorry!!! It's a bad news. My condolence to the family

How sad! And so close to the new year! :sad:

This is truly terrible news and my heartfelt sympathies go to his poor mother. By all accounts, the prince was an intelligent and hard working man, and the world will be the poorer for his loss.

Depression,which many suicides suffer from, is a terrifying illness. My hopes for their peace of mind and prayers go to his family and friends who will be so horribly affected by this ghastly outcome.

I'm so sorry for Empress Farah and all her family. :sad: My condolences...

My deep condolonces for all the Iranian Royal Family and specially for my admired and loved Empress Farah, who doesn't deserve so tragic loss.

OMG.... I cant believe it.... It is so sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am speechless... My condolences to all the Imperial Family !!!

Please, can anyone tell me if he finally got married ??
I remember time ago he engaged to a lady called Sarah, but after that, I didnt hear about the subject.

How sad!
Does anyone suppose what was the cause of his suicide?Was he married?Did he have any children?

Oh no, yet another tragedy for this family... Shocking news, I so hope Empress Farah can stand this!! My sincere condolences to all of them!

Ali Reza, R.I.P. :rose::iranflag:

I was really shocked by this terible news. Poor Farah, first Leila, now Alireza, weird bad luck. Iˇm asking myself if it is really only coincidence or not..
My deep comdolence to family, especiall to poor Farah.

Back
Top Bottom