Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Farah attended the "20th Amnesty International France" gala at the Theatre des Champs-Elysees in Paris yesterday, July 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

You're welcome :flowers:

Empress Farah together with Prince Albert and Maryvonne and Francois Pinault visited the contemporary art exhibition "ArtLovers - Stories of art in the Pinault collection" at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco on July 15, 2014.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Beautiful pictures and ensemble! :flowers: I think Farah has always been close to Prince Albert's family.

No, Saturday 27th September 2014.

Lovely! The Empress has certainly aged gracefully. :D

PARIS, FRANCE - DECEMBER 16: (L-R) HIH Empress Farah Pahlavi, Jean-Pierre de Beaumarchais, President of the 'Claude Pompidou Foundation' Bernadette Chirac and Marisa Bruni Tedeschi attend the 'Fondation Claude Pompidou' : Charity Party at Fondation Louis Vuitton on December 16, 2014 in Paris, France

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

PARIS. DECEMBER 18, 2014- Empress Farah of Iran attended the presentation of the film "Van Cleef & Arpels, treasures and legends", directed by Vincent Meylan.

Empress Farah presented five lithographs during a press conference at the Galerie Mensing in Berlin, Germany, today, February 5, 2015:

** ppe gallery **

Empress Farah was the most elegant Lady at I saw at Queen's Fabiola Funerals.
She is very tall and perfectly dressed . Impressive !
I must confess sadly Her lips were slighlty botoxed !

She was last nicht in the zdf a Herman TV show. A really great person

She looks good, I haven't seen her for a long while.
Has anyone watched Argo? Oh God, I'm still affected by the opening lines... Is it true that she used to bathe in milk, just like Cleopatra? Quite shocking revelations all in all, I must say.

She looks good, I haven't seen her for a long while.
Has anyone watched Argo? Oh God, I'm still affected by the opening lines... Is it true that she used to bathe in milk, just like Cleopatra? Quite shocking revelations all in all, I must say.

Of course not ...it was just propaganda to underline the supposed decadence of the Shah's regime.
I'm not saying that Farah lived in poverty, very far from it, but her lifestyle was clearly exaggerated, on purpose.

And you think Ben Affleck or the production team didn't make their own research prior to shooting? Come on, some of the info re their lifestyle as Sovereigns must be true.

Rather OT but the film "Argo" itself is a fiction based on true events.

Argo: True story? The facts and fiction behind the Ben Affleck movie.

Of course The Shah's regime was not Santa's' kingdom but some facts were twisted and maligned to justify the 1979 events. The smart French educated Empress was very aware of the problems of her country and it was simply not her style to take a bath full of milk while a good part of her people was starving.
Actually i think that nowadays some pseudo tv stars or wags have a far more shocking and extravagant lifestyle than Farah in the 60's or 70's.
PS : Her Bio is a must read !

Would any of our french speaking members tell what they are saying in the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom