Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't care too much for her absence at Victoria and Daniel's wedding, since a lot of non-reigning Royals didn't attend it (actually I think that only Greek, Bulgarian and Romanian royals did) or even weren't invited there.

Maybe she is just on vacation...

HIM Empress Farah attended a dinner hosted by Baron de Gunzberg
in honour of Pierre Passebon who's art gallery celebrates it's 20th
anniversary and who was raised to the rank of knight of arts and
letters, Paris, January 20, 2010 - Princess Caroline of Hanover
attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
I thought I had seen her somewhere with one of the Grimaldis. What a landmark picture of two of the most elegant and cultured women in the world in the same photo...

Her French must be fluent, right? She had studied in Paris after all. The photos are really nice! :)

Her French must be fluent, right? She had studied in Paris after all. The photos are really nice! :)
Farh Diba studied archtecture at the Sorbonnne and not only is she fluent in this language but I think between her and Princess caro they could be interpreting at the United Nations - just the two of them with the many languages they speak well.....

Empress Farah's book was translated from the french language.

Yes. I think that French is the language she speaks the best after her native Farsi, of course. I think she also speaks English and other leanguages. She is a very cultivated woman.

Vanesa.

What a relief to see that Farah seems to be very fit and well on the pictures of Princess Noor's graduation !!!

^ FarahJoy, I didn't see the photos. Does this mean she's 100% ok?
I truly hope so - there are so many more beautiful family moments for the Pahlavis to come! :flowers:

Both women looked lovely! Is this a long white scarf she's wearing over the black coat? It looks impressive! Thanks for sharing! :)

Incredible that it's been 30 years. She looks as sad as the day he died.

Indeed. I think Empress Farah really loved her husband. Certain people denies that she married the Shah for she was in love with him, and maybe they're right....but, after some years I think they loved each other very much. You may notice it in her eyes when she was looking at him . And now, it's quite evident, seeing her touch his grave with a so sad look in her eyes. :cry:

Vanesa.

I think for the Empress the Shah was "THE" love of her life and she will love him until her dying day. I have seen this happen with my own mother-my father has bee ndead several years and she still loves him. Maybe at first when they married it may have been more of a necessity match for the Shah because he needed an heir but I have no doubt that on her part it was true love for the Shahbanou. She's a great lady.

Does anybody know if Farah Diba is going to the wedding of Prince Nikolas and Tataina Blatnik in Greece?Is she close to the Greek royal family?

In fact, I think we are all craving for news about Empress Farah. It was quite odd she didn't attend Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westlin wedding. Some of us are wondering if she is not ill or something. I hope not! :sad:

Vanesa.

hello my friend

She is such an elegant lady, I do not care what anyone has said on previous posts about her and the Shah. I read her book and saw her interview on American television last year. She is a class act all the way.
hello my friend
I am reza from iran
farah pahlavi is a excelent woman she was helped more people in iran in 1959-1979

hello my friend
I am reza from iran
farah pahlavi is a excelent woman she was helped more people in iran in 1959-1979
progress.gif

Just when I think she can't get anymore stylish and beautiful-she looks amazing. The gown, the jewelry and accessories, the hair-everything elegant and regal. Every inch a great lady.:flowers: Thanks for these nice pictures.

that gown is amazing she looks very classy.
thansk for sharing the pics.

Truly amazing news and photos! I'm so glad to see her. Lovely attire and smile! ;)

To paraphrase Picasso regarding Matisse I would like to say in the end there is only the Empress Farah..........she is and was the alpha and omega that made the wheels turn and still does anywhere this cultured, educated and exceptionally well bred beautiful royal individual goes.

^ This is what I expect from this lady.;) I enjoyed this interview and the photos a lot! The way she talked about her late husband, 30 years after his death, was really touching. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom