Empress Farah Pahlavi News and Events 2: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see these posted before. From Getty images:

Farah Pahlavi attends Pinault's private dinner at the Fondazione Cini during the 52nd annual Biennale June 8, 2007 in Venice, Italy.

Empress

Thank you Aryan

Thank you Aryan for these beautiful pictures of Dear Farah.

It is above my comprehension how Iran could do so much pain to her :furious:. Iranians were SO LUCKY to have her as their best ambassador and defensor : you can feel it while looking at these pictures...

And Her Majesty is not even ressentful to her country for having turned against her... She must truly love it very much ! :heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2:

Empress Farah Diba Pahlavi was and is one of the most beautiful women in the World (inside & out). Iran's loss. Just look what is Iran " now " since they exiled the Shah on 1/16/1979, and wonder what it " could " have been

I believe that the Iranians are awear how lucky there are to have HIM Empress Farah as there ambassador and defensor, many Iranians see her still as the Empress of Iran and the never use terms like ex-or former empress when they talk about her or other members of the Imperial family. The "revolution" of 1979 was somthing that was already planned for Iran by foreigner powers and it would not matter if a few came out in the streets or not, the Imperial family had to go in exile, because those foreigner power did not like to see a strong and powerful Iran, during the so called "revolution" there was perhaps 2-3 million people of 30 million Iranians in Iran in the streets, in my world 2-3 million people of 30 million can not make a revolution. The "revolution" in Iran was somthing that the big-powers of the world wanted for Iran, Iran has Oil, Gaz and a very strategic place in the middle-east whit the Persian Gulf in the south, so a strong Iran is nothing good for the west. HIM Empress Farah is very loved by her people, she is a symbol of freedom, peace, hope, unity and a free Iran. There are a lot of political decisions behind the ”Iranian revolution” that we the ordinary people do not know about.

NewYork Social Diary, HIM Empress Farah at a Persian New Year party in New York:
Spring is here | New York Social Diary

HIM Empress Farah Pahlavi Shahbanou of Iran and Mr: Valentino,
"SHAHBANOU OF IRAN V.I.P TO VALENTINO’S ROMAN & REDDISH CELEBRATION ,BY DARIUS KADIVAR":
The Modern Magazine for Persian Weddings, Cuisine, Culture & Community

HIM Empress Farah at MAZEH RESTAURANT,A Taste of Persia in the Heart of Paris:
The Modern Magazine for Persian Weddings, Cuisine, Culture & Community
Traiteur Mazeh
The Modern Magazine for Persian Weddings, Cuisine, Culture & CommunityThe Modern Magazine for Persian Weddings, Cuisine, Culture & Community

HIM Empress Farah Pahlavi shahbanou of Iran at the late shahanshah's resting place in Cairo-Egypt July 25, 2007:
H.M. Empress Farah Pahlavi at the late Shah's resting Cairo July 25 2007 place in Cairo July 25, 2007</FONT>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Aryan

What you suggest about Iranian Revolution sounds true...

History has often proven that behind many important political event, specially when dramatic, there is a... hidden power of some kind.

We are not here to polemic about iranian politics but I am strongly convinced that the Shah and at least Empress Farah did their very best for their country. I just can't imagine Farah with her beautiful personality acting in another way. Let's hope that it once will become clear in everyone's mind.

May I ask if you are Iranian, Aryan ?

Special loving thoughts today for HIM Farah Pahlavi :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart:

On July 27, 1980 she was leaving to God the Misericordious the man she had accompagned for years in his fight for life within inhuman conditions.

We stand by you, Dear Farah ! You're a brilliant example of faithfullness for us all ! :star: May HIM the Shah rest in peace.

VERSAILLES : International Night for Childhood ball at the Orangerie
Empress Farah Diba Pahlavi of Iran, Anne-Aymone Giscard d'Estaing and Valery Giscard d'Estaing at the Child Abuse Foundation Gala at the Castle of Versailles, FRANCE - 08/10/2007.

Fotobanka isifa image service

The Empress looks amazing!:) For me it 's always a treat to see her in public, looking well and active and still as elegant as ever. Thanks for these pictures!:flowers:

HIM Empress Farah, shahbanou of Iran:
Flickr Photo Download: ma17
Flickr Photo Download: ma29

HIM Empress Farah of Iran:
Persia, Iran, Pahlavi, Shah, Shahbanou Farah, 1st/1978 - eBay (item 360013687052 end time Jan-20-08 16:15:58 PST)

HIM Empress Farah at the Théatre des Champs-Elysées, January 12, 2008:
Empress Farah Pahlavi at the Théatre des Champs

The Shahanshah and Empress Farah of Iran:
Flickr Photo Download: The Shah and the Shahbanu

The Shahanshah and Empress Farah of Iran:
Imperial Iran of the Pahlavi Dynasty - The Shah & Empress Farah - Worldisround photo

HIM Empress Farah, Persian New Year message (in Persian):
New Page 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed of how good Empress Farah carries age, and how active she is. Some young royals should take her example. She is exhiled, she lost her husband in tragic circumstances and also a very young daughter in hands of depression. She is always working for Iran, even when she is out of her beloved homeland.

I admire her, no doubt. :flowers:

Vanesa.

I see that Farah is a very popular royal in France, where she resides. Good for her! :flowers:

Vanesa.+

She still looks as chic and beuatiful as ever. I always look forward to hearing about the events she is involved in.

I have the deepest admiration and respect for the Imperial Family of Iran. I´ve followed their lives for many years and I am sure that many people in Iran have regretted the change to what it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom