HIH Prince Ali Reza (28 April 1966 - 4 January 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, Noooo!

He was such a handsome man! What his poor mother must now feel? She may accuse herself of not being sufficiently good mother to him and Leila...it often happens when your child does,or tries to do such horrible thing.

But it's a sad truth, confirmed by psychologists; persons who live single (I'm not talking about monks and nuns, because they live in a community) are more inclined to fall into depression...:sad:

Farahnaz also lives single, but she, as far as I know, is a social worker; I suppose it gives her a fullfillment in life, as she always have had thisvocation; helping people who are in worse situation, diverts helper's attention from his/her own problems.

Reza is committed to his duties and has a happy family on his own; he will probably live as long as his aunt Ashraf (till nineties).

Condolences to the orphaned mother, siblings and nieces. I don't doubt that he loved them all and they him :heartflower:
Rest in Peace...in the arms of your father and sister, Ali Reza!:angel::hug::hug:

He was very handosome! Does anyone know if he was gay?

I find your question ill-timed and very insensitive. I hope you understand why.:flowers:
Looking at Ali Reza's old photos, I noticed how serious he was. And handsome and very manly indeed. I feel so sorry for him, he was going through a lot of pain, but always kept a straight face. I'm sure he found peace now!

What about the funeral? Will it take place today? Keep us posted, please!

It is a tragedy. I would like to extend my most heartfelt sympathies to Her Imperial Majesty Empress Farah of Iran.

It was only a question. A sexuality issue is related with a big depression in a lot of men around the world. For me the sexuality is not important. Forgive me for the question!

such tragic and shocking news....My condoleances to the family....

If it is true and if he has a postumous son, will he be considered as the new Emperor ? His brother has only daughters.

I wonder if that pregnancy will be confirmed

Tragic news.I’m very very sad. His mother did not deserve it. My prayers and admiration for the ex empress Farah.
How can a family recover and resume their life of front after the loss of the second child, after a death so cruel and guilty (rightly or wrongly) for your beloved ones?

I have never heard about an affair or about possible engagement of the deceased prince!
Nothing about rumours of pregnancy.
I know that a happy personal life, the love and the paternity have never prevented somebody from committing suicide. On the contrary to be conscious to be surrounded and the object of the love of formidable persons plunges the depressive person into a bigger shame still. They understand no more why they are depressive.
But it’s surprising that the prince, according to the testimonies of his family, plunged for a long time into an active and declared depression, decided to be in an flirt or wedding projects with even a sweet girlfriend or a tremendous boyfriend!

Such an illfated family, I'm shocked. Poor Empress Farah! My heart goes out to her and her family.

Alireza Pahlavi R.I.P

I have only just heard, I am so sorry for the Pahlavi family, this just isn't fair.

I cannot believe they have to go through this again, especially Empress Farah. No mother should have to bury two of her children, my heart goes out to her.

I am still in shock, such sad news.

My condolences to the family. Specially to Her Majesty, Empress Farah Diva for the great loss of Her Son. My prayers are with the family
Maria (Norita)

How tragic for the whole Imperial family! My deepest condolences to Empress Farah and her family.
I was shocked at the news!

What awful news! Considering the statement the prince has been suffering from depressions for quite some time. My condoleances to the empress and her family.

Poor Farah Diba! She really don´t have an easy life. Condolence to her family and her.

So so sorry about these sad news.
My deep condolences to Empress Farah Diba and her dear family.
:rose:
Tilla

My deepest sympathies to the royal family. What a tragic loss. So young, so handsome and smart. May you find peace now Prince of Persia.:sad:

My deepest sympathies to the royal family. What a tragic loss. So young, so handsome and smart. May you find peace now Prince of Persia.:sad:
I am shocked and dismayed.
My deepest regards of condolence are with the family and especially to the Empress Farah.I pray the family has the fortitude to bear the tribulation. God Bless Ali Reza but life to the living.

What horrible news! My deepest sympathies for the Empress and her Family! I just watched the documentary about Farah, and when she talked about Leila she cried and was extremely sad, It's unfortunate she must go through this again. :(

I also want to give my condolences to the family, this is very sad news

What devastating news!! I am in shock and deeply saddened. I can't imagine the despair he must have felt. So many Why's and If Only's.....heartbreaking for the family.

Any news about his funeral?

No date yet, keep checking Reza Pahlavi's website for info.

I know that a happy personal life, the love and the paternity have never prevented somebody from committing suicide. On the contrary to be conscious to be surrounded and the object of the love of formidable persons plunges the depressive person into a bigger shame still. They understand no more why they are depressive.
Are you sure?
Nearly all famous persons who committed suicide (Prince Rudolf, Ernest Hemingway, Vincent van Gogh and many more; excluding those who did it because they were politically finite, for example: Queens Boudicca and Cleopatra, Gaius Petronius Arbiter, Getulio Vargas or Salvador Allende: they all knew that if they hadn't took their lives themselves, they would have met a fate much, much worse.) did this because they didn't feel happy, their families didn't function well, they feel unfullfilled in life and they couldn't find this fulfillment. It's the main cause of depression.
Happy persons wpuld do it for what? For a caprice?
Person who has loving and loved persons around him/her wants to live because he/she has for whom.

Last edited:
Are you sure?
Nearly all famous persons who committed suicide (Prince Rudolf, Ernest Hemingway, Vincent van Gogh and many more; excluding those who did it because they were politically finite, for example: Queens Boudicca and Cleopatra, Gaius Petronius Arbiter, Getulio Vargas or Salvador Allende: they all knew that if they hadn't took their lives themselves, they would have met a fate much, much worse.) did this because they didn't feel happy, their families didn't function well, they feel unfullfilled in life and they couldn't find this fulfillment. It's the main cause of depression.
Happy persons wpuld do it for what? For a caprice?
Person who has loving and loved persons around him/her wants to live because he/she has for whom.

It sounds logical, but I am not sure if it really works in this way. I have an example in my family - my nephew suffers from depression. He has a loving family around, no financial problems, but it doesn´t help him. That ´s just the ilness that he can´t use the gifts he has.

Back
Top Bottom