Crown Prince Reza, Princess Yasmin and Family News and Events 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting pics. Princess Yasmine is getting every tme more and more beatiful. Her husband is very handsome too, but he is a little overweight...:rolleyes:

Vanesa.

Could anyone tell me wht Reza's brother and sister are up to, are they married and do they have any children? thanks

Full name: Ali Reza
Title: Prince of Iran (His Imperial Highness/Valahazrat)
Born: Tehran, Persia/Iran, April 28th 1966)

Education: Niavaran Palace school, Tehran (until 1979); Princeton University/ Hardvard- physics; Colombia University, New York - PhD graduated in 1992 in contemporary history; Persian/Iranian history and old Persian /Iranian languages.

Personality: intelligent, humor.
Hobbies are sky-diving, scuba diving, reading, and flying,

Further facts: in 2001 he became engaged to Sara Tabatabai.

Full name: Farahnaz
Title: Princess of Iran (Her Imperial Highness/Valahazrat)
Born: Tehran, Persia/Iran, March 12th 1963

Education and work: Niavaran Palace School, Tehran - primary school (1970-1978); Ether Walker School, Simsbury, Connecticut, USA - high school (10 September 1979-30 May 1980); Cairo American College, Cairo, Egypt - high school (1980-1981); Bennington College, Vermont, USA - under graduate (1982-1984); Columbia University, New York - BA in social studies (1984-1986); Columbia University, New York - major in child psychology school of social works (1988-1990); Helps to run the Mihan Foundation; She works in a hospital.

Hobbies: Reading.

Further facts: Lives in New York.

I read an bio on Reza on the web and it said that he is not allowed to set foot on Iranian soil which I think is wrong he will die not ever seeing his homeland again. Because the government against the royal family their proably afraid that some people might want the monarchy restored and that is why he is not allowed back.

Last edited:
I don't think if fair too but he's a father of young children and it's really not a safe place for anybody but espeically the Pahlavi family. In the Emperess's book she does talk about the country with her grandaughters maybe one they can ALL go home or at least a special visit.:neutral:
Wittykitty

I disagree your not getting my point the prince does not have live in Iran but he can't even visit being that he is not allowed on Iranian soil.

Next Star said:
I disagree your not getting my point the prince does not have live in Iran but he can't even visit being that he is not allowed on Iranian soil.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you, in fact we know that members of the family can't go to Iran. They are just stating that it is not the safest place to be, especially for a member of the royal family.

I am trying to say even though it is not safe or was safe the prince will never see his homeland again which is sad.
Lady Jennifer said:
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you, in fact we know that members of the family can't go to Iran. They are just stating that it is not the safest place to be, especially for a member of the royal family.

Last edited:
Vanesa said:
And how is our little Princess Noor? Not much is known about her...;)

Vanesa.

Princess Noor is currently attending High School in the state of Maryland. For security reasons, name of her school is not made public.

Dear Reeda 2000, Norooz mean a new day in Persian and is the biggest holiday in Iran and some part neighbour countries, it is the Persian New Year.
The Islamic government tried in the beginning of their power to prevent Iranians/Persian to celebrate Norooz, because Norooz is not a Islamic holiday and has its root in the ancient Persia, Norooz is a Zoroastrian holiday, the religion of ancient Persia and today the Zoroaster’s are a minority in Iran.
During Mohammad Reza shah’s time the government changed the solar calendar, based on pre-Islamic systems improved in 11th century during the reign of the Seljuq King, Malak Shah, to the Iranian-imperial calendar (shahanshahi) which goes back to the first Imperial family who ruled the whole ancient Persia under their crown the Achaemeniad family and Cyrus the great to the Pahlavi´s, so this year which changes at the first day of Norooz is 2566 shahanshahi, Iranian-imperial years, but after the establishment of the Islamic republic the new government changed the year back to the old system, the solar system, so this year is 1385 khorshidi, sun years, this khorshidi year shows us that it has been 1386 year now that prophet Muhammed did take his journey from Medina to Mecca.

You can read more about Norooz and the Iranian calendar at:
http://www.iranchamber.com/culture/articles/norooz_iranian_new_year.php
http://www.iranchamber.com/culture/articles/calendar_systems_origins.php
http://www.iranchamber.com/culture/articles/iranian_months.php
http://www.iranchamber.com/culture/articles/norooz_zarathushtrian_new_year.php
http://www.iranchamber.com/culture/articles/norooz_propagated_world.php

http://www.farsinet.com/noruz/

Aryan

A song dedicated to HIM Reza shah II by the legendary Iranian singer Mahasti who passed away on June 25, 2007, she sings about the day that HIM return to Iran and his people as the shahanshah of Iran:
YouTube - Reza Pahlavi Reza Shah II

Information about Mahasti:
MAHASTI, The Acclaimed Iranian Singer, Dies at 60 in California
Mahasti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pictures of HIM Reza Shah II of Iran, during his time as crown-prince:
Iran Politics Club :: View topic - Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi (pics)

A song dedicated to HIM Reza shah II:
YouTube - رضا شاه دوم 9 آبان

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I was thinking the same.

I suppose they are very private in their home life, since they can't show where they lives and such. Don't forget they are continually menaced of death.

But the fact is that I'm burning to know "fresh news" about them! :lol: And what about little Princess Farah? She must be very grown up by now! :wub:

Vanesa.

Noor Pahlavi is a very pretty girl. Does she carry the title Princess?

I'm in love with little Princess Farah! She is a cutie pie! And how grown up Princess Noor and Iman looks...Time is flying away, people, time is flying away...:cry::angel:

Vanesa.

Those three princesses, Noor, Imam and Farah, are absolutely beautiful. Especially Noor. Thanks for all the pirctures of this great family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom