Crown Prince Reza, Princess Yasmin and Family News and Events 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucidu said:
more pics from point de vue
How old are these pictures? Just asking.:) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reza´s wife

How old is Yasemine now?

New family picture for the persian new year at HIM Reza Pahlavi´s site www.rezapahlavi.org the picture is taken in front of the Haft-sin the persian new-year table. Enjoy.....

Happy Norooz and A Happy New year......

Thanks Aryan.....The girls are so grown-up looking !

These colored eggs are not for Eastern. They are one of the traditional elements of Norooz table. Perhaps there are similarities between Eastern and Norooz, as they come originally from old Aryan traditions.

I was thinking about the eggs in Nowrooz tables...It's right that in Christian celebrations you have Easter Eggs as well . Maybe it's for both, Easter and Nowrooz are celebrated in the North Hemisphere Springtime? hens put more eggs in Springtime than in other seasons, and maybe it's a symbol of fecundity...

Vanesa.:confused:

Iwona said:
These colored eggs are not for Eastern. They are one of the traditional elements of Norooz table. Perhaps there are similarities between Eastern and Norooz, as they come originally from old Aryan traditions.

Oh, Iam sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. They are traditional?:confused: :)

Laraib said:
How come we got to see these pictures, I mean, was it a sepecial occasion? Thank-you for the pictures, by the way.:) ;)

Prayer of touching
The pupils of the group "Prayer of touching", under the control of Mesdames Experton and Roux, presented their work at the CDI Thursday January 20, 2005. Each pupil recited the poetry selected or created during the activity and showed to the spectators present the realization carried out during the route of discovery. A group of pupils (Mathilde Belli, Carlotta Criel, Randy Koumba-Moudiki) presented trimmed tee-shirts representing the seasons, as well as wool weavings. Another group (Alison Brown, François-Xavier Lahuna, Noor Pahlavi) created a giant book on the topic of the animals with joinings and weavings. Finally the last group (Meriem Djellal, Stefano Erb, Manon Haas, Alice Riché) invented a square and astonishing world. All the spectators could appreciate - and touch! superb creations of these pupils. You can come to see them and touch them with the CDI where they are presented.
http://www.rochambeau.org/galerie/galerie0405/idd_presentation_1/indexiddpres_1.html#priere

Wow, Reza has clearly aged, after all he's come a long way. And the girls have grown up into beautifully striking women.

Thanks for the photos.

Here you have a little explanation about Nowrooz eggs:

These eggs are called Tokhm-e Morgh in Farsi language. They are "decorated eggs" that simbolizes fertility and are painted by children much like Easter eggs are painted...

So we are right, at least! :D

Vanesa.

As far as I know, they paints them only in Nowrooz. Just like Christians (I'm a Catholic myself) do it in Easter time! Nowadays, Christian children are used to receive chocolate eggs, but some time ago, especially in center-Europe conutries, they painted just plain hen eggs. It was a beatiful tradition. I think that Russian and Pole children still does it nowadays.

Vanesa.:rolleyes:

I always remember when Reza and Yasmin married becuase it's close to the day of my own wedding. They both look great and happy anniversary to them.:)

I remember very well the event, for my mother had purchased the "Hola" magazine and I read all about the wedding. The photos were wonderful, and Jazmin seemed a very beatiful young woman for me. Her wedding dress was really beatiful.

Vanesa.

This question may have been answered before, so Iam sorry if Iam asking it again.

I heard somewhere that now a days the family lives in California, is that true?
I also heard that they both are practicing law, is that true?
And one last question, if they indeed are living in California, are they very popular on the social circuit?

I appreciate any one that can answer any of the questions. Thanks.:) ;)

dear laraib the imperial couple live in virginia, they are quite popular in washington dc'c social circuit, princess yasmine practices as a lawyer and the crown prince is into his political activities...

Last edited by a moderator:
thank for all members who post pictures I saved them all. the pix are adorable. And the princess is pretty and wonderful as well as her dughters.
Thanx again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom