The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Imperial Family of Iran

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Commoner

http://www.ronaldreagan.com/cgi-bin/...8;t=000560;p=0
dear all ,here is a link to one of her interviews! however there is video of this interview as well, her body language and the manner in which she has conducted this interview is far too vulgar for a crown princess.

Old 07-13-2005, 10:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow
http://www.ronaldreagan.com/cgi-bin/...8;t=000560;p=0
dear all ,here is a link to one of her interviews! however there is video of this interview as well, her body language and the manner in which she has conducted this interview is far too vulgar for a crown princess.

I didnt find anything vulgar about her interview, but she herself proclaims that she does not think of her self as a princess and it is something that is earned within ones country. So give her some credit, shes being honest.

Old 07-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Commoner

by making those remarks she has understimated her husband's resposibility, and insulted millions of her fellow iranians...when it comes to pomp and the privilege of leading a princess-life she is all for it ,but when it comes to show some compassion and responsibility she suddenly denies to be a princess!by saying crown prince reza is in the wrong business and should have been an artist, she proved that she is in the wrong place and perhaps she must have been an artist's wife!
Old 07-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Gentry

A beautyful Picture of Yasmin with her three daughters Noor, Iman and Farah from the Year 2005
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2005 - Yasmin mit Töchtern 1.jpg
Views:	1627
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	170558  
Old 07-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Please remember to credit photos as per our Copyright Rule: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=6455.

Thank you for your co-operation.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:13 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
because her husband is not king anymore
Incorrect, her (Princess Yasmin) "husband" (Crownprince Reza Pahlavi) as you refered, never became "king" (Emperor) of Iran due to the revolution 1979. Having that said, one may not refer the Princess as the Queen or Empress of Iran.

Nevertheless, I'm concerned about the the heir apparent cause the royal couples children are females...so far.

P.S. Thank you for the photos!
Old 07-23-2005, 07:34 AM
Serene Highness

The Pahlavi Dynasty

BRIEF HISTORY

Although some genealogies for the Pahlavi family have been produced, which go back to the seventeenth century, these are difficult to verify or credit. The earliest verifiable ancestor was Captain Morad Ali Khan. His grandson, Reza Khan was brought to power in a coup d'etat in 1921. The Qajar dynasty was ousted and Reza Khan proclaimed as Shahanshah by the Persian Majlis in 1925. The name of the country was altered to Iran (Land of the Aryans) in 1935. His son and successor, Muhammad Reza Shah, was forced into self-imposed exile by the Islamic revolution in 1979, Iran was proclaimed an Islamic Republic and the monarchy was abolished.
STYLES & TITLES:
The Sovereign: Ala Hazrat Shahanshah-i-Iran, Aryamehr, i.e. King of Kings of Iran, Light of the Aryans, with the style of His Imperial Majesty.
The Consort of the Sovereign: Shahbanu, i.e. Empress, with the style of Her Imperial Majesty*.
The Heir Apparent: Vala Hazrat Vali Adh, i.e. Crown Prince, with the style of His Imperial Highness.
Other legitimate male descendants of the sovereign, in the male line: Vala Hazrat Shahpur (personal name) Pahlavi, i.e. Prince, with the style of His Imperial Highness.
Female descendants of the sovereign, in the male line: Vala Hazrat Shahdokht (personal name), i.e. Princess, with the style of Her Imperial Highness.
Grandsons of a sovereign, in the female line, being the sons of daughters and Iranian nationals: Vala Gohar (personal name) (father's surname), i.e. Prince, with the style of His Highness.
Grand-daughters of a sovereign, in the female line, being the daughters of daughters and Iranian nationals: Vala Gohari (personal name) (father's surname), i.e. Princess, with the style of Her Highness.

* the title of Shahbanu was devised especially for Empress Farah at the Coronation of 1967. A similar Imperial style being devised at that time for the Shah's mother. Prior to that date the wives of the Shah were styled Malika (Queen), with the style of Her Majesty.

RULES OF SUCCESSION:
The Shah must profess the Islamic (Shi'ite) faith, and his mother must be an Iranian citizen, a Muslim and not descended from the previous Qajar dynasty.GLOSSARY:
Ala Hazrat: His Majesty.
Aryamehr: Light of the Aryans, a title adopted by the Shahanshah in 1967.
Hazrat Vala: His Royal Highness.

Iran: Land of the Aryans.
Malika: Queen consort.

Midal: medal.
Nishan (or Nichan): order of chivalry, or decoration of honour.
C
Pahlavi: family name adopted by Reza Shah, the word designated the official language and writing during the Sasanid Empire.
Shahdokht: 'King's daughter', the title of a Princess of the Pahlavi dynasty.
Shahpur: 'King's son', the title of a Prince of the Pahlavi dynasty.
Shahanshah: 'King of Kings', i.e. Emperor.
Shahbanu: 'Lady of the Shah', i.e. Empress.
Vala Gohar: the style borne by the sons of a Princess of the Pahlavi dynasty, translated as Prince with the style of His Highness.
Vala Gohari: the style borne by the daughters of a Princess of the Pahlavi dynasty, translated as Princess with the style of Her Highness.
Vala Hazrat: His Imperial Highness.
Vali Adh: Heir Apparent, the title of the Crown Prince of the Pahlavi dynasty.

Old 07-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Courtier

yasmin's daughter iman - the one sitting to the right of yasmin in the photo - is very pretty.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Nobility

Princesses

Well, in my opnion not only Princess Iman looks very prityy, also her mother Princess Yasmin, and her sisters Noor and the little Farah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madonna23
yasmin's daughter iman - the one sitting to the right of yasmin in the photo - is very pretty.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Courtier

oh yes - all the girls are pretty!! but iman looks very, very sweet!
Old 07-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Nobility

Princess Iman

Well, I'm sure that not only looks but she is very sweet!!
Sol
Old 07-29-2005, 02:50 AM
Serene Highness

Picture from Point De Vue:
Princess Yasmine and Princess Iman.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pointdevue-3.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	174193  
Old 07-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Nobility

From when?

Dear Hilal,

Do you know when this picture was taken? I think it was taken some years ago ...

Sol
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal
Picture from Point De Vue:
Princess Yasmine and Princess Iman.
ear Hilal
Old 07-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Commoner

this picture was taken in march 2001
Old 08-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Serene Highness

Can do you that the successor to the throne is Princess Noor?
Old 08-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal
Can do you that the successor to the throne is Princess Noor?
sorry,but there's no throne to be succeeded.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
sorry,but there's no throne to be succeeded.
You see!: http://aryamehr.org/eng/aryamehr/fam/noor.htm
Old 09-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

What is going on with Princess Noor, does she have a boyfriend yet?

Old 09-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Nobility

Princess Noor

Princess Noor is the hair of the Iranian Royal family and she has not a boyfriend. She is only 13 years old, she has enough time to find a boyfriend ...

Sol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
What is going on with Princess Noor, does she have a boyfriend yet?
Old 09-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

I know alot of 13 year olds who have boyfriends. That is the age when most get their first boyfriends or girlfriends. So I was just wondering if she does or not.

Tags
iran, pahlavi, prince reza, princess yasmin, reza, yasmin