Royal, Princely and Noble Families of Germany & Austria 2: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eva Maria Baronin von Schilgen and Klaus Mathis attends at the Salzburg Festival 2022 at the Premiere of the opera Aida on 12 August

https://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media...__0000375288__sf_premiere_aida20220812071.jpg
https://neumayr.lumatrium.com/media...__0000375311__sf_premiere_aida20220812067.jpg

Isa Countess von Hardenberg attended at the Birthday party for Friede Springer's 80th birthday in the Ernst-Cramer Hall in the Axel-Springer-Haus in Berlin today 15 August

https://www.brauerphotos.de/thumb.php/02373350.jpg?ID=4000459

https://www.brauerphotos.de/?138169...im+Axel-Springer-Haus+in+Berlin+am+15.08.2022

Eva Maria Baronin von Schilgen and Klaus Mathis at the presentation of the new collections by Carolin Sinemus (Madl Haute Couture & Tracht Salzburg) with jump suits and by Ekaterina of Hanover children's fashion in the Madl Haute Couture & Tracht Store in Salzburg on 13 August

https://www.brauerphotos.de/thumb.php/02373495.jpg?ID=4001355

Last edited by a moderator:
Elna Margret zu Bentheim und Steinfurt attended the Douglas Beauty & Health Summit at Hotel Koe59 in Dusseldorf, Germany in September 3:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Elna Margret zu Bentheim und Steinfurt attended the presentation of the fragrance La vie est belle Eau de Parfum in Düsseldorf yesterday, September 6:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Bunte New Faces Award Style in Berlin on September 8:

** Pic **

Stephanie Countess Bruges-von Pfuel attended the Wiesn Race Day at the racecourse in Munich-Daglfing on September 12:

** Pic ** gallery **

Stephanie Countess Bruges-von Pfuel, Alexander Freiherr von Cramm and Charlotte Countess von Oeynhausen attended the 187th Oktoberfest in Munich on September 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Sophia Countess of Schaesberg attended the Oktoberfest in Munich on September 21:

** Pic ** gallery **

Stephanie Countess Bruges-von Pfuel attended an event at the Kaefer-Schaenke at the Oktoberfest today, September 23:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Elna Margret zu Bentheim und Steinfurt and Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Veuve Clicquot Bold Woman Award 2022 in Berlin on October 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Today, October 5, Elna Margret zu Bentheim und Steinfurt attended the Tribute to Bambi 2022 event in Berlin:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Adelina of Fürstenberg-Herdringen attended "Interactions" during the 17th Rome Film Festival on October 17:

** Pic **

Stephanie Countess Bruges-von Pfuel, Moritz von Crailsheim and fiancée Isabelle Winter, Sophia Luise Countess von Schaesberg attended the Hendrik TeNeues Photography Award at Residenz in Munich on October 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

Benedikt Freiherr von Perfall and Katharina Freifrau von Perfall attended the Cosi fan tutte opera premiere at Bayerische Staatsoper in Munich on October 26:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Moët Effervescence Dinner in Berlin yesterday, November 8:

** Pic **

Stephanie Countess Bruges-von Pfuel attended the presentation of the MiE-Award (People in Europe Award) in Passau on November 9:

** Pic ** gallery **

Last edited:
Stephanie Countess Bruges-von Pfuel attended Mon Cheri charity evening in Munich yesterday, November 30:

** Pic **

Charlotte Countess von Oeynhausen attended the Magari Charity Lunch in aid of Horizont e.V, in Munich yesterday, December 6:

** Pic ** gallery **

I might be mixing him up but is the Count a Formula One Racer?

Indeed, running the Bad Driburg spa. I believe Prince Claus has stayed there to recover after medical treatments. Beatrix and Claus first met in Bad Driburg as well, at a new years party in 1962.

The article states that the couple are already grandparents. I missed their children getting married but their eldest son apparently has a child.

Anja Countess of Keyserlingk and Konstantin Count of Keyerslingk attended the 2nd Hummelwiese Wald-Weihnachtsbacken charity Christmas event benefit to Arche in Mondsee, Austria on December 15:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Elna Margret zu Bentheim und Steinfurt attended the Beauty and Christmas champagne reception by Laila Hamidi at Hyatt Regency in Düsseldorf, Germany, on December 15:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Hi! Newbie here! I visited Eltz castle this summer. The guide told it is still in the same family for more than 5 centuries. Does anyone know anything about them? Who they are, coat of arms, etc?

Hi! Newbie here! I visited Eltz castle this summer. The guide told it is still in the same family for more than 5 centuries. Does anyone know anything about them? Who they are, coat of arms, etc?
The Eltz family are one of the oldest German noble families and initially Eltz castle was held by three of the Eltz Count brothers, but one branch, the Kempenich branch bought out the other branches and retains sole ownership today. There is a branch that became prominent in Croatia, since moving there in 1735. They are a family of Counts with three branches.

Thanks. Is there a resource I can learn more about the family - members, titles, interesting facts about the family?

Thanks. Is there a resource I can learn more about the family - members, titles, interesting facts about the family?
The castle has a website that I myself just checked out. Just type Eltz castle and check the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom