Royal, Princely and Noble Families of Germany & Austria 2: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ida Countess of Hardenberg and Andreas Count of Hardenberg attended the 14th Long Night of the Sueddeutsche Zeitung at Schloss Charlottenburg in Berlin yesterday, May 6:

** Pic **

Sophie Countess of Walderdorff attended the birthday celebration for actor Helmut Berger in Bad Ischl, Austria, on May 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sophia Countess von Schaesberg attended the Brenner X Cartier Cocktail for the opening of the Cartier Kiosque in Munich, Germany, yesterday, June 5:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended a VIP reception for the State Opera in Berlin on June 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Ida Countess of Hardenberg and Andreas Count of Hardenberg attended the Fashion Race Day in Dahlwitz-Hoppegarten, Germany on June 9. Tini Countess Rothkirch was there as well:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I think you mean he's trying to reclain the Solms-Baruth Estate rather than the 'State'?

I think you mean he's trying to reclaim the Solms-Baruth Estate rather than the 'State'?

I read 17 300 ha or 67 square miles: There are states, that are much smaller!:whistling:

But it is an interesting story!

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Vero Moda Pop-Up Store Event in Berlin yesterday, August 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the pressball Berlin Summergala at Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin on August 17:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the IFA 2019 opening gala in Berlin on September 5:

** Pic **

Ida Countess of Hardenberg and Tita Countess of Hardenberg attended the Ulrich Wickert Award for Childen's Rights in Berlin on September 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Detlev Freiherr von Wangenheim and Leslie von Wangenheim attended a cocktail reception hosted by the Dorotheum on September 17, 2019 in Munich:

** Pic **

Ida Countess of Hardenberg and her granddaughter Lara of Hardenberg attended the premiere of "Mamma Mia! - Das Musical" in Berlin yesterday, September 22:

** Pic **

Alexander Freiherr von Cramm, Charlotte Countess of Oeynhausen and Sophia Countess of Schaesberg attended the Oktoberfest in Munich yesterday, September 23:

** Pic **

Ida Countess of Hardenberg and Andreas Count of Hardenberg attended the Rio Reiser premiere "Mein Name Ist Mensch" in Berlin on October 6:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Detlev Freiherr von Wangenheim and Leslie von Wangenheim attended the Dom Perignon event "The Legacy - one year later" in Rottach-Egern am Tegernsee, Germany yesterday, October 9:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß and her son Louis attended the "InStyle Mini & Me Lounge" in Munich on October 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Ida Countess of Hardenberg and her granddaughter Lara of Hardenberg attended the premiere of "Mamma Mia! - Das Musical" in Berlin yesterday, September 22:

** Pic **

I think her name is Isa, not Ida and her granddaughter is Lara Sophie, Archduchess of Austria, not von Hardenberg. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom