Royal House of Saxony (Wettin)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Xenia of Sachsen attended the exhibition „Berlin 100!“ VIP opening at Madame Tussauds Berlin on July 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Marie Luise of Sachsen attended the „Frühstück bei Tiffany" at Hotel Mandarin Oriental in Munich today, September 18:

** Pic **

Marie Luise of Sachsen attended the „Frühstück bei Tiffany" at Hotel Mandarin Oriental in Munich today, September 18:

** Pic **

Seems to be adopted. Can't find a Marie Luise in the Genalogy of the saxon RF.

Seems to be adopted. Can't find a Marie Luise in the Genalogy of the saxon RF.
According to one source I found Marie Louise is the granddaughter of Prince Timo through his out of wedlock son with Erika Montanus. I'm quite unsure about the source since it's one of those websites that anyone can write on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using The Royals Community mobile app

Xenia of Sachsen attended the premiere of "The Nutcracker", the opening show of the Moscow Classic Ballet christmas week in Berlin yesterday, December 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the presentation of the new collection "Teuber by HARALD GLÖÖCKLER" at Hotel Adlon in Berlin on March 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the Anja Gockel Fashion Show Autumn/Winter 2022 during Berlin Fashion Week on March 15:

** Pic **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the Hard Rock Cafe 30th anniversary in Berlin on May 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the Bellucci Bar Grand Opening in Berlin yesterday, June 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Xenia of Sachsen attended a Halloween Party at the Petrocelli's in Berlin on October 29:

** Pic ** gallery **

These branches of the Wettin dynasty have been so unfortunate since the GDR took properties, very few male lines living. I have heard that the Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach branch have declared one of the daughters as his heiress or next head of the house.

Xenia of Sachsen attended the birthday party for German celebrity Kader Loth in Berlin on January 5:

** tt.se gallery **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the "Too Hot to Handle: Germany" Netflix launch party at Eventlocation Deep in Berlin on February 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the birthday dinner for Harald Glööckler at Hotel Adlon Kempinski in Berlin in May 30:

** Pic **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the Anja Gockel Fashion Show SS24 "AIR" as part of the Berlin Fashion Week SS24 today, July 12:

** Pic **

Xenia of Sachsen attended the "Christmas at the zoo" opening in Berlin yesterday, November 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Xenia of Sachsen is in the German Playboy magazine - yes, nude.

I am not sure, if it is appropriate to link to the cover, so I refrain.

Xenia of Sachsen visited the SHEIN "Visions Of Spring" Pop-Up store in Hamburg, Germany, on March 20:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom