Princess Nathalie of Berleburg and Family, Current Events Part 1: January 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Replacing Nathalie as national coach with a team of experts does sound like a vote of no confidence, so I understand why she decided to no longer be oarttnof this project.

During the Danish Warmblood Stallion Selection in Herning last weekend Princess Nathalie had given an interview to Danish magazine Billed Bladet and talked a bit about her two children Konstantin and Louisa.
She told the press that her daughter would come to the stables daily, had a little pony, but that she would not put any pressure on her concerning riding. And that it was difficult to raise the children bilingual when living in Germany.

** BB: Prinsesse Nathalie deler sødt nyt om sin syv-årige datter ** translation **

Is she still married to Alexander Johannsmann?
Since months I have the feeling that something is going on and her not attending her brother' s wedding (Alexander and the children could' ve attend without her what obviously didn' t happen) might be a hint that they don' t want to let people know.
But maybe those two bridal children were Konstantin and Louisa.

Last edited:
:previous:

My first thought was the same. But with reporters of the magazine being at the site and not only using agency photos, I guess they asked about it. If it is Louisa she may prefer the gender-neutral look, either that or it's another child.

I’m pretty sure that is Louisa, she looks exactly like her father.

It is not for us to speculate as to why the child is dressed in such a way, as long as the family are loving and supportive of them that’s all that matters.

During the World Championships in Jumping, Dressage, Para Dressage and Vaulting in Herning today, August 10, Princess Nathalia received the Lis Hartel Memorial Award (presented by her mother Princess Benedikte) for her commitment for dressage:

** instagram post **

The Royal House confirms to Billed-Bladet that Princess Benedikte's youngest daughter, Princess Nathalie, 47, has divorced her husband, Alexander Johannsmann, 44.

https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongeli...bekraefter-prinsesse-nathalie-er-blevet-skilt

They have 2 children, Konstantin Gustav Heinrich Richard, 12, and Louisa Margareta Benedikte Hanna, 7.

They agreed on a joint custody for a close cooperation as parents.
https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/prinsesse-nathalie-skilt-det-skal-der-ske-med-boernene

Last edited:
A year in which you get divorced doesn't seem very successful...

:previous: It can be, if the divorce is amicable.

Professionally, Nathalie had a very succesful year. Two of the riders she coaches became world champions at a World Championship held in Nathalie's native Denmark. A win she had a large hand in as the former national team coach. Additionally, one of her riders also took two silver medals and she herself was honoured with a prestigious award for her achievements to the sport.

Wonderful that Nathalie shared her Christmas card! Louisa looks so much like her father – a little carbon copy! :D And Konstantin looks a lot like his uncle Gustav, methinks.

Nathalie today shared a Christmas card including her children Konstantin and Louisa and the animals she loves most ?

** instagram post **

Back
Top Bottom