Princess Alexandra of Berleburg and Family, Current Events Part 1: April 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it just me or does princess Alexandra of Berleburg look a bit pale in all her pic ???
I am just curious

If you look in the two threads on Princess Benedikte and her family here in the Danish forum, the majority of these pictures are already there. There are also other ones.

Thank you so much for these fantastic pictures, Princess Alexandra is one of my favourite royals, and some of these pictures I havenot seen before, so thanks for posting them.
Nicole

Originally posted by Alexandria@Apr 19th, 2004 - 6:51 pm
If you look in the two threads on Princess Benedikte and her family here in the Danish forum, the majority of these pictures are already there. There are also other ones.
i know that most of these pictures are posted, thats why i posted max one or tw from christanings etc. however, i believe other female royals have thread on their own and i think she deserves on as well.

she does have the look of aristocratic elegance, even the impression of pale and aloof manner and all. I am surprised her sister does not have it.

Originally posted by lori@May 8th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
she does have the look of aristocratic elegance, even the impression of pale and aloof manner and all. I am surprised her sister does not have it.
What is wrong with the way Princess Natalie looks? :huh:

Does anyone have a copy of that closeup of Alexandra wearing the wonderful Star tiara? She wore it to one of the Danish celebration/wedding ceremony.

I too would love to see that. I love Princess Alexandria, she is most defanitly one of my favorites. Same goes for her shy and quiet sister Nathalie.... BTW, did Nathalie wear a tiara? If so is there a photo anywhere?

I can't remember where I read it, but is it true that HSH Princess Alexandra of Berleburg and HRH Princess Alexandra (nee Manley) do not get along yet she and HRH Princess Mary seem to hit it off quite well?

I found this photo at a site about the wedding of Fred.
Is this Alexandra or Nathalie?
Second photo shows rememble between Alexandra, Nathalie and Theodora.

Attachments

• Alexandra.jpg
    Alexandra.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3,558
  • theodore4.jpg
    theodore4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 796
michelleq said:
I can't remember where I read it, but is it true that HSH Princess Alexandra of Berleburg and HRH Princess Alexandra (nee Manley) do not get along yet she and HRH Princess Mary seem to hit it off quite well?
I think it's just someone's conclusion based on a few pics, or lack of pics of the two of them together. You know, the same way probably that some people have reached the conclusion that Mary and Alex don't like each other (though thus far, both princesses have avoided even talking about the other, which is kinda surprising given that the wedding just happened - apparently the Danish mags/TV stations etc were all about "the wedding, the wedding, the wedding - and since Gustav/Pavlos/Alexandra/Benedikte/Joachim/QM/some Rosenborg relos and even Marie Chantal have discussed one/or both princesses... hmmm, makes you wonder though).

rere said:
I found this photo at a site about the wedding of Fred.
Is this Alexandra or Nathalie?
Second photo shows rememble between Alexandra, Nathalie and Theodora.
I'm pretty sure the "pink" one is Alexandra while the "green" one is Nathalie. Nathalie is a little chubbier than her sister (I did'nt mean fat!)

The one in green is Princess Theodora with Prince Nikoloas.

It´s too bad that I found out so late. A mere 90 miles away. I could have seen her. O, well. But brava to her. Moravian history and culture in this country is not well-known.

pictures of alexandra at the danish princly wedding in may 2004

Attachments

• 6vq01m1f_guest.jpg
    6vq01m1f_guest.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 897
  • 6vq01mg1_guest.jpg
    6vq01mg1_guest.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 925
  • showLayoutImag.jpg
    showLayoutImag.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 906
  • 75160.jpg
    75160.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 749
Last edited by a moderator:
karolinabraganza said:
I hope you don't mind, I repositioned your picture for better viewing.

karolinabraganza said:
I think that it is strange that Princesse Alexandra of Berleburg always looks like she´s angry when ther is a pic. taken of her.

some pics from Getty and Corbis I especially like the first one!

Attachments

• 0000342739-004.jpg
    0000342739-004.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 809
  • 0000324450-028.jpg
    0000324450-028.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 955
  • 0000329600-008.jpg
    0000329600-008.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 722
  • 0000329600-009.jpg
    0000329600-009.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 727
  • 0000356414-026.jpg
    0000356414-026.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 980
  • 1124775.jpg
    1124775.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 855
Does anyone have any news of Princess Alexandra of Berleburg that they would like to share with us?

does anyone have photos of princess Alexandra's daughter Ingird????

Please post them! thank you :)

Does Princess Alexandra and her family still reside in France? Or are they on the Berleburg estate.

So far as what I have learned, she and her family resided in France because she has a work there in connection with a UN Organization. But I think her family has resided maybe in Denmark or Berleburg. That I am not really sure.

paulette said:
So far as what I have learned, she and her family resided in France because she has a work there in connection with a UN Organization. But I think her family has resided maybe in Denmark or Berleburg. That I am not really sure.

Thank you for the response. Is her husband's work within the same field?

michelleq said:
Thank you for the response. Is her husband's work within the same field?

Alexandra works for UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Social, Cultural Organization), which is based in Paris.

I am not one hundred per cent certain, but I believe that Jefferson works in finances or something to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom