Princely Houses of Sayn-Wittgenstein 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kataryn' You are right with her 24 years old, she should have known better. I am sure her parents told her the due's and don't , because she will be held to a different standard, because of who her parents are. She may had to pay a fine and it would have been a Headline for a day or two and it would have been over. Her running up the roof and falling down and getting hurt this badly, really was not worth the prize she had to pay I hope this will give her lots of time to think about her action. I just have an uneasy feeling about the call to the Police from a neighbor, it brings back memory of dark day's of history. This of course is only my opinion. I hope she is feeling better and think before she act. Also some people thing rules for thee not for me.

This happened end of January and her excuse and explanation was, that she tried to get away from the party undetected by climbing barefeet and under influence of alcohol from the roof of a house into the 4st storey,... - that is where she fell and hurt her spine ... - so, that she fled, to no be named in the press und by that risking her career as an actress!

Well, that utterly failed!

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

And later today she attended the Bvlgari Clients Dinner:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Prince August of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is engaged!

Prince August of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (b.22 January 1981) [third of four children of Prince Ferdinand of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (b.1942) & his wife Yvonne, nee Countess Wachtmeister af Johannishus (b.1951)] got engaged to Mia Rohla (b.1995) [one of three children of Martin Rohla & his wife Madeleine, nee Strauss] this year.

August is the last of his parents' children who marries.

Source: Royal Musings: Prince August of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is engaged

Prince August of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (b.22 January 1981) [third of four children of Prince Ferdinand of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (b.1942) & his wife Yvonne, nee Countess Wachtmeister af Johannishus (b.1951)] got engaged to Mia Rohla (b.1995) [one of three children of Martin Rohla & his wife Madeleine, nee Strauss] this year.

August is the last of his parents' children who marries.

Source: Royal Musings: Prince August of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is engaged

According to genealogy sites her full name is Maria-Arabella Rohla and through her paternal grandmother Baroness Maria von Mandorff (b. 1937), she is descendant of many prominent noble families.

Her paternal grandmother Baroness Maria von Mandorff (b. 1934), she is descendant of many prominent noble families.

In fact, I just figured out that Mia Rohla has also descended from the House of Sayn:

Count Adolf zu Sayn-Hachenburg (1538-1568)
I
Countess Dorothea Katharina zu Sayn-Hachenburg (1562-1609)
I
Landgraf Karl Ludwig von Sulz-Klettgau (1595-1648)
I
Landgraf Johann Ludwig II von Sulz-Klettgau (1626-1687)
I
Countess Maria Anna von Sulz (1652-1698)
I
Princess Maria Anna von Schwarzenberg (1688-1757)
I
Countess Maria Franziska von Sternberg (1712-1739)
I
Countess Eleonore von Clary und Aldringen (1731-1805)
I
Count Wenzel von Sprock (1754-1828)
I
Countess Eleonore von Sprock (1792-1842)
I
Baroness Eleonore Helversen von Helversheim (1819-1853)
I
Baron Rudolf von Mandorff (1849-1918)
I
Baron Maximilian von Mandorff (1888-1970)
I
Baroness Maria von Mandorff (b. 1934)
I
Martin Rohla (b. 1963)
I
Maria Arabella '''Mia''' Rohla (b. 1995) = Prince August zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (b. 1981)

Last edited:
Lilly attended the Remus Charity Night in Palma de Mallorca on August 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Lilly attended the "Keep on dancing - Marc Cain SS 2022" collection vernissage at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion in Berlin yesterday, September 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Lilly and son Donatus attended the Bulgari B.zero1 event at Alhambra Berlin in Berlin on November 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Marianne "Mamarazza" zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn celebrated her 102nd birthday yesterday.
"She is doing very well, she is healthy," said her daughter-in-law Gabriela zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn to the German Press Agency.
«Mamarazza» Sayn-Wittgenstein feiert 102. Geburtstag

This lady is amazing. The things she has seen and witnessed can fill a library. God give her many more years and maybe even some more great-grandchildren!

:previous:

It was a rare chance to also see her parents Otto-Ludwig zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Annette zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

What a week for Princess Lilly!

From the 1st show "Let's Dance" on 25 Febraury with her dance partner Andrzej Cibis are out.

https://gettotext.com/lets-dance-lilly-zu-sayn-wittgenstein-is-already-out/

and now return but aka Corona with a new dance partner

https://today.in-25.com/entertainment/tv/3089.html

As practice again

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaqHdnUqj7x/

And here she is at the 2nd show tonight 4 March

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...epreneur-and-picture-id1238929393?s=2048x2048

https://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?events=775780564

Last edited:
Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn was photographed when arriving for a court hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice in London yesterday, March 29. Last week a High Court Judge ruled that since King Juan Carlos abdicated in 2014 he no longer has sovereign immunity and can face a harassment claim from Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn.

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg attended the world premiere of the new coffee machine WMF Perfection in Munich, Germany, yesterday, April 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom