Princely Houses of Sayn-Wittgenstein 1: Ending 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, they attended together. At this point, it's very much possible that I missed Fürst Bernhart's divorce (or at least separation).

The couple got divorced in 2009.

Last edited:
Thanks. :flowers:

Seems like interesting people, with a mischievous streak.

I believe Sunnyi (quite successful Luxembourg/German actress) uses her proper name in her royal life which is Judith. Szunnyi is her middle name which she uses a form of as stage name. Sunnyi definitely more interesting career name but Princess Judith certainly more regal,

Is Lily of Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg still with her second husband? The latest pictures as various functions, she is always with her first husband, the Furst of Schaumburg-Lippe.

No they split up about 2 or 3 years ago. Lily confirmed it in an interview with RTL.

Princess Lilly and Mr Milona have been separated since 2014.

Thank you. I didn't realize that. Does anyone else see a remarriage of first spouses here?

Alexander and his 2nd wife Nadja are separated since May 2015:ermm:

Who knows, wouldn't be first divorced couple to remarry. They do seem close but may be simply be close for the sake of their son.

I believe Sunnyi (quite successful Luxembourg/German actress) uses her proper name in her royal life which is Judith. Szunnyi is her middle name which she uses a form of as stage name. Sunnyi definitely more interesting career name but Princess Judith certainly more regal,

Her mother Judith belongs to a noble family that once owned a summer castle and an island called Pearl Island famous for it's Crocant (Krokan) wine served at the Court of Empress Maria Theresia.

Meanwhile, I will post some pictures of the memebers of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn family:

Last edited:
Very nice photos. When did the visit of Charles and Camilla take place?

The Sayn Wittgenstein family is quite large.

That last picture of Beatrix and Claus is nice. Prince Richard acted as a cover for the romance between Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands and the unknown German nobleman Claus von Amsberg. The Princess did meet her beau during the pre-wedding festivities for Prince Moritz von Hessen and Princess Tatjana zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg. That encounter got a follow-up during a wintersports holiday in Gstaad (Switzerland) as guests of Prince Richard. On May 4th 1965 the BBC Radio announced that Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands was going to engage with Prince Richard zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg...

De verloving van Beatrix en Claus - NPO Geschiedenis

I do not recognise prince Richard on the photo with Beatrix and Claus. I was under the impression that they were pictured with the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn family, not with the Berleburgs. The present fürst and fürstin have been invited to various Dutch royal events over the years, IIRC lastly during the state visit of Queen Beatrix to Germany.

Last edited:
I do not recognise prince Richard on the photo with Beatrix and Claus. I was under the impression that they were pictured with the Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn family, not with the Berleburgs. The present fürst and fürstin have been invited to various Dutch royal events over the years, lastly during the state visit of Queen Beatrix to Germany.

I only recognized Beatrix by her characteristic hairdo. The rest is unknown to me. Princess Tatiana zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg is Richard's sister and it was at her wedding that Beatrix met Claus. I believe on the 60th birthday festivities, Prince Richard was one of the guests, so she seems to be befriended with them. And Benedikte too, aside the usual royal and hippique events.

In the last picture Princess Mani zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn is standing next to Queen Beatrix...her son Alexander is behind her.

Involvement of Prince Charles and the Sayn family during difficult times for them:

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Prince's tribute over death of princess

The article also refers that "the German princess was a distant relative of the Duke of Edinburgh."

In fact the Princess was a distant relative of both Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip being a descendant of Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha and Schleswig-Holstein-Beck(later Kings of Denmark) dynasty.

And one more picture of Princess Manni zu Sayn speaking with Queen Mother:

https://www.angelfire.com/realm3/denmark1/guestsb5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Garbiela of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn attended the 10th anniversary celebration of the Christoph Metzelder Foundation in Essen, Germany, on November 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Maximilian zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg attended the Christmas party at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski in Munich, Germany, yesterday, November 24:

** Pic **

Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn and Alana Bunte attended the Luisa Beccaria and Robin Birley event celebrating Sicilian lifestyle, music and fashion at 'Upstairs' in London yesterday, March 14:

** Pic **

:previous:

Is he the ex-husband of Corinna Sayn/ Larssen?

Who is now the Hereditary Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg?

Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein attended the Women4Walkabout Ladies Luncheon at Claridge's in London today, June 16:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn and Alana Bunte attended the Luisa Beccaria and Robin Birley event celebrating Sicilian lifestyle, music and fashion at 'Upstairs' in London yesterday, March 14:

** Pic **

According to "Bunte"-Magazine the Sayn-Wittgenstein Princely Family announced their engagement yesterday via Facebook.
Alana is 26 years old and a Model
Casimir is
41and divorced from Corinna.He has a son with her.
They will marry in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom