Princely House von Bismarck

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anybody knows how much is she asking for Oliver Fritz the father of the child she had with the journalist while married to the Count?

wait...so they are seeing eachother about a year, in may (see abovex2) she kicked him out and in 4 months later they are getting married...?
This is life in the fast-lane :lol:

Victorious

There is peace in the air finally for Count von Bismarck.

Count von Bismarck third former wife lost all her claims against him at the NY court.

All claims were dismissed by the Court.

http://m.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/carl-eduard-von-bismarck/gewinnt-gegen
-seine-ex-nathalie-vor-gericht-47826474.bildMobile.html

Unfortunatelly the reputation damages she has caused are uncountable, especially for the children who soon will be accessing the internet and able to read all the horrible false assumptions she has made about their father., a true disgrace.

Moral of the story:

Marry someone from your same educational, social and financial status, spend time with your partner before taking the big step.

It will increase your chances to have a happy life and avoid conflit.

Elegant people do not wash they laundry publicly.

Congratulations to the Count, he mainted himself silent all the way, he let the justice play her role and come out victorious, a real Bismarck!

She claims to be 'raising a new kind of Bismarcks'. What a presumptious lady. And why she needs to air all the dirty laundry is a mystery to me too.
I suppose she still is using her husbands last name and title for financial gain and publicity?

In September the ex-spouse lost all her claims against him in a lawsuit she started in New York. Every claim was dismissed. This article will be her 'revenge', I assume.

Last edited:
Yep, her revenge is to tell her weepy story to the DM while playing the world's smallest violin. Of course, tabloids like the DM tell only one spouses side while conveniently leaving out the true fact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leopold, Count of Bismarck and Debonaire, Countess of Bismarck attended a private dinner in honour of Giambattista Valli to celebrate the opening of his first store in London on June 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Vanessa von Bismarck attended the "Louis XII Cognac '100 Years - The Song You'll Only Hear'" event in New York City yesterday, September 13:

** rex gallery **

Debonnaire, Countess of Bismarck attended the 10th anniversary of Victoria Beckham at Mark's Club in London on September 16:

** Pic **

Charlotte, Countess of Bismarck-Schönhausen with her partner Reinhard von der Becke and her daughter Stephanie von und zu Guttenberg during the Oktoberfest 2018 opening in Munich on September 22:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Charlotte, Countess of Bismarck-Schönhausen with her partner Reinhard von der Becke and her daughter Stephanie von und zu Guttenberg during the Oktoberfest 2018 opening in Munich on September 22:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

The one with the shorter hair is Stephanie?:ohmy: I would never have recognised her.

:previous:

Yes, it is. She wears her hair that short for at least two years, maybe even a bit longer.

I see. I don't follow her, so I didn't notice. Always fascinating how time flies! But she looks great.?

Gunilla of Bismarck and Luis Ortiz attended the 2018 Escaparate Awards at Murillo Gardens in Seville, Spain, on September 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:

Debonnaire, Countess of Bismarck and Leopold, Count of Bismarck attended the launch of new restaurant Brasserie Of Light at Selfridges in London yesterday, November 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Nikolai von Bismarck attended Mick Jagger's Christmas Party in London yesterday, December 13:

** rex gallery **

The length of his tie :eek:

A rather shabby look in general but I guess his presence among other high society people was what counted.

Nikolai von Bismarck was seen at the Victoria Beckham x YouTube Fashion & Beauty After Party at as part of the London Fashion Week yesterday, February 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Nikolai von Bismarck went shopping with Kate Moss in Paris yesterday, February 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gunilla von Bismarck attended the requiem and reception in memory of the late Maya Flick/Countess of Schönburg-Glauchau at the Brompton Oratory in London yesterday, March 7:

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom