Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisabeth attended an event hosted by Naomi Campbell, Burberry and TASCHEN to celebrate the launch of 'Naomi' at Burberry's in London on April 18:

** Pic **

Elisabeth at the launch of the new Venyx Oseanyx collection hosted by Eugenie Niarchos and Lucy Yeomans in London yesterday, April 26:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

At first I didn't recognize her :D but it's Elisabeth at the 'Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology' Costume Institute Gala in New York City on May 2nd:

** Pic **

Elisabeth at the 2016 Frieze Art Fair: New York at Randall's Island in New York City on May 4:

** Pic **

On May 31 Gloria was among the guests at the Neuehouse Dinner for Arianna Huffington's book in New York City:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth attended the Hoping Foundation 10th Year Extravaganza in London yesterday, June 16:

** Pic **

Gloria continued her participation in German TV shows by taking part in the 'Wer weiss denn sowas?' (Who knows something like that?!) TV entertainment show in Hamburg, Germany, on June 14:

** gettyimages gallery **

Gloria participated in the German TV-show "Ich stelle mich" in Cologne, Germany, on July 6:

** ppe gallery **

On July 19 Gloria and Albert attended the Summer Reception of the Bavarian State Parliament at Schleissheim Palace in Munich, Germany. In the evening German singer Sarah Connor performed at the Thurn & Taxis Castle Festival:

** gettyimages mixed gallery **

It seems so rare that we get pictures of Albert. Glad to see him and his mom having a good time together.

Gloria attended a concert of the Berliner Philharmoniker at the Salzburg Festival in Austria on August 28:

** ppe gallery **

Elisabeth was seen at the Chanel Fine Jewelry dinner at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City yesterday, September 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gloria was one of this year's recipients of the Bavarian State Medal. She received the honour for her social commitment during a ceremony in Munich, Germany, on September 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth attended the Chromatic Paradise Dinner as part of the Paris Fashion Week yesterday, October 3:

** Pic **

The little girl is Princess Elisabeth Helene, daughter of Prince Albert I and Princess Margarethe.
Hard to say who the lady in the gown is. Could it be Margarethes mother Clotilde?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...-Coburg_and_Gotha,_Archduchess_of_Austria.jpg

The woman in red far behind is I think Princess Isabel, née Infanta of Portugal

Wrongly listed as Elisabeth Von Thurn und Taxis.I must say Furstin Gloria is looking very nice. She is now nearly 57?

Seems a bit sad that 2 years after Maria Tnt's wedding there is still no news of Elisabeth and Albert getting married.

Out of curiosity I looked at the succession http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurn_and_Taxis_line_of_succession

To say it is seems confusing and Downton Abbey like in its possible heir's to the Schloss and the Title is an understatement.

First in line is Max Emanuel is 81 years old, Albrecht 2nd is 86 years old and 5th in line is the youngest at 61 years old but a fifth cousin four times removed. Together 1st and 4th combined have 5 sons without dynastic rights. If 1st and 2nd in line die without the Max Emanuel’s sons being “promoted” then the heir is the childless 66 year old 3rd in line Fritz. So ultimately unless things change in the next 5 years the heirs are 86 & 91 year old men followed by a 71 year old and some fifth cousins four times removed aged 71 and 73???

It seems a bit crazy to me. Where are all the nice young noblewomen who could fall in love and marry Albert?

Last edited by a moderator:
Think about it, if Johannes hadn't died, he would have turned 90 this year! Gloria would have even more looked like his daughter :p
But seriously, it's very sad he never saw his children growing up.

Princess Gloria seems to be energetic and lively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom