Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Gloria was among the attendees of the "CULTIVATING RUSSIA'S IMPACT ON GLOBAL FASHION DESIGN" discussion as a part of St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2014.

Well,she was speaking about Russian way of life,including history heritage...one can see that her grandmother was Russian Princess ;)

Princess Gloria mainly kept the parures in coloured stones: the emeralds, rubies and sapphires. Also the large empire tiara in diamonds should still be in their vaults, since it did not reach the minimum price at the auction.

Actually it is beyond me why she kept that sapphire monster (sorry, but it IS out of proportion and dead ugly, imho). But instead she sold, or tried to sell, all the white tiaras. The pearl tiara of Empress Eugenie probably went to auction because it could be expected to fetch a very good price, due to its provenance. But why this lovely fuchsia tiara had to go puzzles me, it would have made a lovely wedding tiara, imo. http://www.royal-magazin.de/german/thurn-taxis/taxis-fuchsia-tiara.htm

Luckily both her daughters are fond of colourful and extroverted clothing. So Maria Theresia might even choose one of the coloured tiaras. I can even picture her in a multicolour wedding dress :p!

"But why this lovely fuchsia tiara had to go puzzles me, it would have made a lovely wedding tiara, imo. http://www.royal-magazin.de/german/thurn-taxis/taxis-fuchsia-tiara.htm.....Luckily both her daughters are fond of colourful and extroverted clothing. So Maria Theresia might even choose one of the coloured tiaras. I can even picture her in a multicolour wedding dress"

I 100% agree with you Tilla C. The Fuchsia tiara was utterly beautiful and IMO Furstin Gloria was insane to sell it. I think Albert still owns the Hancock Emerald Tiara which is very beautiful too. I hope MT will have dark hair if she wears a tiara and not continue to dye it very blonde (which wouldnt be as striking).

I havent seen her engagement ring but I think she wears a lot of chunky jewelry so I expect a non-traditional headpiece and a Vivienne Westwood gown

I 100% agree with you Tilla C. The Fuchsia tiara was utterly beautiful and IMO Furstin Gloria was insane to sell it. I think Albert still owns the Hancock Emerald Tiara which is very beautiful too. I hope MT will have dark hair if she wears a tiara and not continue to dye it very blonde (which wouldnt be as striking).

I havent seen her engagement ring but I think she wears a lot of chunky jewelry so I expect a non-traditional headpiece and a Vivienne Westwood gown
:lol:Yes, Vivienne Westwood seems a perfect choice for her! And I'll be happy if she wears any tiara at all! She might well choose something else as a hair ornament. But I won't give up hope till I see the first wedding pic.

Hopefully they will get married at St. Emmeran.

The fuchsia tiara is not only lovely but also elegant and beautiful. The sparkling flowers have a delicate appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gloria and Elisabeth attended "Jeff Koons: A Retrospective" at the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City on June 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth (wearing CHANEL) attended the CHANEL Aspen Ephemeral Boutique Opening held at Casa Tua, Aspen, on June 26, 2014:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous::lol::lol::lol:What are they selling...............
And Channel sure didn't start out this way at all, they once had very beautiful well made custom clothes.......what happened?:ohmy:

Elisabeth (wearing CHANEL) attended the CHANEL Aspen Ephemeral Boutique Opening
Elisabeth looks great. Sharp and smart.

v Princess Elisabeth at and in Chanel (from iceflower's post)
Thumbnail images form small cropped portions of much larger original photographs.

Attachments

• Elisabeth TnT 1.jpg
    Elisabeth TnT 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Elisabeth TnT 2.jpg
    Elisabeth TnT 2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 314
Elisabeth looks great. Sharp and smart.

v Princess Elisabeth at and in Chanel (from iceflower's post)
Thumbnail images form small cropped portions of much larger original photographs.

Agree she is young and pretty enough to look good in it. I wonder if she will be a bridesmaid at MT's wedding. Anyhow cant wait for the fesitival to see some TNT fashions.

Yesterday, July 8, Elisabeth attended the Bulgari Cocktail Event and today, July 9, she attended the Valentino show - both as part of Paris Fashion Week.

** July 8 ** July 9 **

Maria, Elisabeth and Hugo all attended Prince Alexander Von Isenburg's wedding.

Photos can be seen using the below link
http://www.rosenheim24.de/rosenheim...-alexander-isenburg-sarah-lorenz-3697229.html
1099402533-hochzeit-adel-isenburg-gK34.jpg

Imo Maria's dress is too short and Elisabeth's shoes are very ugly. Love how Hugo's tie is pink like Maria's dress. Also love love Maria's hat.

Hopeful more TNT fashion this coming friday evening.

Last edited:
Among the guests at the wedding of Erbprinz Alexander zu Isenburg last weekend...

v HSH Princess Maria Theresia TnT and her fiancée Hugo Wilson
> TSH Princesses Elisabeth & Maria Theresia TnT
The thumbnail image forms a cropped portion of a much larger photograph.

Attachments

• Princess Maria Theresia & fiancée Hugo Wilson, Isenburg wedding 201407.jpg
    Princess Maria Theresia & fiancée Hugo Wilson, Isenburg wedding 201407.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 4,525
  • Elisabeth & Maria Theresia TnT Isenburg wedding 2014.jpg
    Elisabeth & Maria Theresia TnT Isenburg wedding 2014.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

Gloria and Italian-American fusion and jazz guitarist Al Di Meola during the opening of the Jazz Summer 2014 at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich, Germany on July 16:

** Pic **

The Thurn und Taxis Schlossfestspiele 2014:
Gloria wore a black version of the red dress she wore to the reception at Schloss Schleißheim this week
Albert didnt attend as he was racing in Canada.
Elisabeth didnt attend as she was visiting a homeless centre in London.
Maria & Hugo didnt attend despite speculation that they might.
Alexander & Irina came with their children.
Carl Alban & Juliet came with their youngest son.
Maya came with her daughters.
The usual guests came: Fritz & Beatrix von Thurn und Taxis, Uschi Daemmrich von Luttitz, Regine Sixt.

Picture Gallery
: Schlossfestspiele eröffnet: Fürstin Glorias Gespür für nützliche Gäste

:previous:
v Gloria, Elisabeth & Elton
The thumbnail images form heavily cropped portions of much larger photographs.

Attachments

• Gloria.jpg
    Gloria.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 705
  • Elisabeth.jpg
    Elisabeth.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Elton.jpg
    Elton.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,025
Last edited:
How many concerts a year does Thurn und Taxis host? It seems that they host a lot! Although it has to be a great revenue source and a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

You can find an overview of all events on the official website. The Castle Festival runs from July 18 to July 27 this year.

Yesterday, July 25, Gloria did not attend her festival but the Bayreuth Festival Opening 2014 in Bayreuth, Germany, instead :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

v A demure Gloria at the opera
The thumbnail image forms a cropped portion of a larger photograph.

Attachments

• Gloria at the Opera.jpg
    Gloria at the Opera.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 707
It is great to see Princess Gloria looking demure. The pearls are magnificent.

On August 1 Gloria attended the premiere of the opera "Der Rosenkavalier" (The Knight of the Rose) at the Salzburg Festival in Salzburg, Austria.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom