Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current prince T& is a direct descendant of William IV. of Luxembourg, IIRC, so he might be invited.

:previous:
No, he isn't a direct descendant of Guillaume IV; the closest connection to the Grand Ducal Family I think is that the wife of Guillaume IV, Grand Duchess Maria Anna, was the sister of Dom Miguel, the Duke of Bragança, who is the great-grandfather of Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis.
This means that Albert is a third cousin of Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg.

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended a private dinner hosted by Roberto And Eva Cavalli at The Beatrice Inn in New York City on October 17, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

A new girl for Albert

Foro: Cotilleando 15 oct. Pierre Casiraghi y Beatrice Borromeo, cita para dos en Roma. Hola.com

pp2c43js.jpg

"FÜRST UNTER BEOBACHTUNG" and "TEURE FOTOS"
Wochenblatt, page 2:
ePaper

Last edited by a moderator:

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis and Amedeo Scognamiglio attended "Cinema Society And Sandro Present A Special Screening Of Starlet" at The Lambs Club in New York City on November 2, 2012.

** Pic **

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended the 12th Annual RxArt Party Sponsored by Kiehl's, Patron & Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte held at Milk Studios, New York City on November 12, 2012.

** Pic **

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended "The Ninth Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards" at 548 West 22nd Street in New York City on November 13, 2012.

Terrible dress and shoes I must say..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended "The Ninth Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards" at 548 West 22nd Street in New York City on November 13, 2012.

Terrible dress and shoes I must say..

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Oh my eyes, my eyes! That entire outfit should be charged with crimes against fashion!

So Xenia and Albert have splitted up, because Albert spends too much time with motorsports and they didn't have enough time together. They are said to be still friends.
That's what Bunte writes this week.

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended the Monique Lhuillier store opening in New York City on November 27, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Modern Art | Contemporary Art at Go Modern Furniture
MARIA TURN UND TAXIS
Maria Thurn und Taxis’ drive to paint is inherently an emotional one, exploring deeper psychological meanings and the responses from the viewer.
Maria Thurn und Taxis graduated from the American University of Paris with a BA in Film and Media (2005) before enrolling in painting classes at Camberwell College of Art (2007) and an MA Fine Art from City and Guilds of London School of Art (2010).
In 2005 she produced a documentary film at the Sushma Koirala Hospital in Kathmandu, Nepal which was shown at a charity event in Paris in 2006.

Everything about Maria Theresia the “avant-garde painter” (lots of pictures) here:
Maria Theresia la hija pintora de Gloria TuT

Maria Thurn und Taxis self-portrait:
http://s7.directupload.net/images/121201/g7n7moy9.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/121130/wi2ehm6b.jpg

Who can translate it for us please? Thank you. :flowers:

The article in the photo is somewhat a bit hateful. It says - for example - that Albert looks good because he is rich - 1 billion Euros, biggest landowner in Germany, biggest woodland owner in Europe. About the girl: just rumours. She is probably Italian and perhaps his new girlfriend. Then the article claims, Albert has a big flat in Rome/Italy and many friends - because he went to school there. And that's it basically.

On November 29, Gloria of Thurn und Taxis has opened the Romantic Christmas Market at St. Emmeram Castle in Regensburg, Germany.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Not really a fortunate choice of coat....:ermm:

Certainly no fashion advice from her daughter ;)

Elisabeth attended a Christmas drinks hosted by designer Nicholas Kirkwood to celebrate his partnership with Chambord black raspberry liquer, and launch the limited edition shoe 'The Chambord' at the Nicholas Kirkwood Mount Street store in London on December 12, 2012.

** Pic **

Elisabeth attended several events in New York during last weeks:

A Private Dinner with Jonathan Saunders hosted by Derek Blasberg and Motilo.com at The Lion on January 10 (1), the Valentino Camoflauge Launch Party at Jeffrey on February 8 (2), the Thakoon F/W 2013 Fashion Show held at Dia Art Foundation on February 10 (3) and the Laure Heriard Dubreuil and Saloni Lodha Dinner at Standard East on February 11 (4):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

On February 13 Elisabeth attended the Marchesa Fall 2013 Collection show held at the Celeste Bartos Forum in New York City.

** Pic **

Elisabeth attended the Kinder Aggugini salon show during London Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2013/14 on February 17, 2013.

** Pic **

Much better.

Does anyone know if Gloria of Thurn und Taxis attended Pope Benedict XVI's last audience in St. Peter's Square on Wednesday, Feb. 27th? I have read previously that Gloria and her husband had been close with the then Cardinal Ratzinger as well as his brother as both brothers lived near the Thurn Und Taxis Regensburg Palace.

Thank you, Iceflower. I had not seen anything mentioning Gloria in attendance in Rome either.

That was quite a birthday bash attended on March 1. The pic's from the getty images show quite the collection of A listers. Perhaps Gloria's party girl days are not completely over :)

Perhaps Gloria's party girl days are not completely over :)

Oh, they're definitely not..:D

Elisabeth attended the Giambattista Valli Fall/Winter 2013 Ready-to-Wear show as part of Paris Fashion Week on March 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth at the "CR Fashion Book Issue 2 - Carine Roitfeld Cocktail" as part of Paris Fashion Week at Hotel Shangri-La on March 5 and arriving for the Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2013 Ready-to-Wear show in Paris on March 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I seem to see more of the girls and their mother than I do of Albert! Does anyone have anything n the prince and what he is up to or has been up to lately? I know he was single a fee years ago, has he met someone and engaged or married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom