Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian zu Fürstenberg married a divorced woman.
The new Hannover-generation loves south American girls, Ernie jr. has an Argentinian girl fiend and his brother Christian has a Peruvian girl friend, here a link with lots of pictures and information, look at post # 9 :
Baboseo de BUNTE por el hijo del HANNOVER y su chica Inca
Alessandra de Osma is very beautiful! Gracias for the link!
What's the name of Ernst August jr.'s girlfriend?
Princess Jeanette (nee Griesel) was divorced? In so young an age?:eek::eek::eek:
(She was 28 when she married Christian, and they had Catholic wedding)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alessandra de Osma is very beautiful! Gracias for the link!
What's the name of Ernst August jr.'s girlfriend?
Princess Jeanette (nee Griesel) was divorced? In so young an age?:eek::eek::eek:
(She was 28 when she married Christian, and they had Catholic wedding)
You are welcome Biri.

It was last year when everybody talk about Ernst August jr. von Hannover and the Argentinian “Concepcion Cochrane Blaquier”, you can find some information and pictures at these links:

Here post # 47 link to her facebook, post # 49 picture and so on ...
http://www.cotilleando.com/f12/romance-europeo-en-punta-del-este-pierre-casiraghi-y-su-novia-49912/index4.html

About Jeannette Griesel, she was married when she meets Christian zu Fürstenberg, she divorced later, her 1st marriage was only a civil one, not a catholic one, her 1st husband was Max Michael Schlereth, here more information and pictures:
http://www.cotilleando.com/f12/christian-zu-fa-rstenberg-y-su-novia-uh-anuncio-de-boda-22513/index2.html

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis has presented her Castle Rap (see my post on page 4 of this thread) at a
German TV-show on Saturday, March 17, 2012. It's not for the faint-hearted..;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Gloria auf dem Fru

Gloria TuT's jewellery this weekend at Germans TV is the same like her daughter Maria Theresia at this older picture:

attachment.php

OMG - she was divorced !!!

Crownprincess Letizia was divorced,too. Is she a worse human because of that ?

I don't know, what's so wrong about being divorced, when NO children are influenced. Especially when it's just a civil wedding !
Never forget: First of all, humans created marriages as a alliance of maintenance ! Mother and children should be sure of being cared, because otherwise women could have had to many existential fears to give birth to children. Later our ancestors made marriage a holy thing, to exert pressure on both sides, men and women, to have no children out of wedlock, because otherwise the survival of children and a society would have been in danger.

But Jeannette has no children, both partners went their ways after divoral, and that's okay.

And even the bible says: to err is human.

And Alessandra de Osma looks so boring thin and wears the same boring "not boring high fashion stuff" and has the same boring daily routine and studied the same boring things and goes to the same boring parties like they all do and go. In short words: Spioled high class girl.
Where are the personalities gone ???? I want more Maximas and Mettes !!!

But this thread is not about the Fürstenbergs nor about the Hanoveranians !

I heard some shady stuff about Jeanette, but anyway.
Gloria as rapper is ehm, nice...

A playbacking rapper even; very cliché but that is very stereotype... ZDF Fernsehgarten ;).

:previous:

It's been the ARD "Spring festival of Surprises" by Florian Silbereisen ;). Hard to decide what's better :whistling::D

Princess Elisabeth attended the launch of Salvatore Ferragamo's Signorina fragrance at Palazzo Chupi
in New York City on March 20, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:
That was not too bad. Princess Gloria's voice is all right. The necklace is quite overwhelming, but Princess Gloria does pull it off.

Last edited:
It's been the ARD "Spring festival of Surprises" by Florian Silbereisen ;). Hard to decide what's better :whistling::D
Princess Elisabeth attended the launch of Salvatore Ferragamo's Signorina fragrance at Palazzo Chupi in New York City on March 20, 2012.
LOL, indeed! :ROFLMAO:
The lyrics of the rap are nothing but advertisement for St. Emmeram. If it wasn't so funny I'd find it tacky. ;)
I kinda like Elisabeth's outfit here. And yellow nailpolish, not bad! :D

News from our favourite singer ;)

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis has received the Salvator chain in Regensburg, Germany, today, March 24,
2012. The Salvator chain is presented by a Regensburg-based culture club each year since 2005 to
people who have furthered culture, tradition and customs.

No nationwide known honour, but surely nice for Gloria.

** merkur-online.de: Eine Kette für Gloria von Thurn und Taxis ** translation **

The smile of the proud artist is priceless - thanks so much, Iceflower!! :lol:

Congratulations and herzlichen Glückwunsch!

You're welcome, NoorMeansLight :)

Princess Elisabeth attended the Cartier & Aldo Cipullo, New York City in the 70's Exhibition Preview
& Cocktail Reception held at Cartier Mansion in NYC on April 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Really, I WANT to like Gloria, I do my very best. But she is so ignorant sometimes, it's unreal. She is a clever businesswoman and surely not stupid, but - why can't she think before she speaks?

Argh!

It is understandable that Princess Gloria discusses her children and religion as these are the main points in her life.

At least she admits her children wont let her arrange a marriage for them.
She has certainly changed alot since her party girl Princess TNT days.

She has certainly changed alot since her party girl Princess TNT days.
I don't see that at all. She is older and her hair is different, but that is it. She has always been a conservative woman, her husband let her go out to play a bit, but her so-called wild life was really harmless, hairspray and hot air, that was it.

She remains a slightly airheaded woman who babbles inappropriate, often embarrassing statements on various topics as if she isn't responsible for her own words in a (for me) rather disturbing immature way.

Slowly I´m convinced that her children don´t dare any more to bring some potential partner along because they´re afraid she might not aprove. I´m very sure they will get in trouble in case the partner isn´t of noble or at least rich descent.
Her eldest daughter is already 31 and you don´t hear or see anything of her. Wouldn´t be surprised if Gloria "manages" that none of her children ever marries (or in case it´s the wrong partner fall out with her)

Princess Elisabeth attended the Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Dinner at the Odeon in New York City on April 24, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The coat is indeed lovely but the skirt is rather short.
Princess Elisabeth is a beautiful woman though.

Chanel coat tend to be fashionably classic and fit women of different generations.

The coat is indeed lovely but the skirt is rather short.
Princess Elisabeth is a beautiful woman though.

I actually wanted to add that the lovely coat is combined not so nicely, but then I thought "oh well". :p

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis attended the 100th anniversary of founder of Springer Verlag publishing group Axel Springer
at the Axel Springer house in Berlin on May 2, 2012. On pic 3 she's greeted by German President Joachim Gauck.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Yesterday, May 3rd, Elisabeth attended the Frieze New York/ Soho House pop up at Randall's Island in New York City

and Gloria was invited to a cocktail lunch in Berlin, Germany in honour of gallery owner Christian Deydier. The Begum
Inaara Aga Khan and the Countess von Hardenberg were present as well.

Princess Elisabeth attended the Net-a-Porter Celebrates Frieze New York held at the Hotel Americano, New York City, May 5, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

What is that?! :eek:
Not just the dress, the shoes are absolutely hideous too.
I really don't understand celebrities sometimes; just because a dress is created by a famous designer, or is in vogue this particular season, doesn't mean you have to become a victim of the latest fashion trend. Better use common sense and good taste than latest tendencies in fashion.

Last edited:
Completely agree,but maybe they are trying to be glamorous princesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom