Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Gloria did not visit Pope Benedikt, but his older brother Georg. Pope Benedikt has also visited his older brother in Regensburg, Germany, during the last days, it is expected to be the last meeting between the brothers as Georg Ratzinger is ill and bedridden.

The princess is looking wonderful. That is a gorgeous color on her.?

Didn' t she become engaged last year? You never see her with her boyfriend. I have the feeling it was just a rumour or it's over.
Pity, she' s in her late thirties already and so is her brother but no wedding on the horizon. ..?

Didn' t she become engaged last year? You never see her with her boyfriend. I have the feeling it was just a rumour or it's over.
Pity, she' s in her late thirties already and so is her brother but no wedding on the horizon. ..?

well, if you think about Edward Deveraux, I was surprised to read about it as he was engaged before (Imogen).
If E's religious feelings&moral are as strong as once revealed I'd sayif that is her difficulty in finding someone suitable.
And Albert, well, remember how old his father was ;-)

I think I read some where Pss Elisabeth is engaged to a British Nobel he is a Lawyer. Prince Albert is in no hurry to get married either. He is not getting any younger, he needs an heir.

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis attended the Whitsun Festival in Salzburg yesterday, May 21, holding her vaccination certificate in her hands that gave her free entrance concerning the Covid restrictions:

** ppe gallery **

Gloria of Thurn und Taxis participated in the German talkshow 3nach9 on June 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gloria held the laudatory speech for light artist Heinz Mack who received the MiE Art Award during a ceremony in Passau yesterday, October 27:

** brauerphotos gallery **

On the occasion of All Saints' Day (November 1) Gloria has given an interview to German magazine "Die Tagespost" about her mother's death, death and religion:

My mother is the first person I know who faced death with joyous anticipation. At first I thought that this is sure to change in the face of death. But no: even before she stopped speaking, she said: "I had a wonderful life, now I'm looking forward to death."

** die-tagespost: Gloria von Thurn und Taxis: "Der Ablass ist ein Geschenk der Kirche" ** translation **

Elisabeth of Thurn und Taxis attended the Opera Comique Gala at Opera Comique in Paris in November 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Spanish magazine Hola has an article and interview with Gloria this week.

About being called the "punk princess", she answered: "I love being called that way because whenever they do I remember my younger years with nostalgia":

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** hola article for subscribers **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom