Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gloria hosted a celebration for the 100-year anniversary of the Bavarian Forest Owners Association at Castle Emmeram on March 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Gloria attended the 2018 St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF 2018) at the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre in St Petersburg, Russia today, May 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

:previous:
Thanks for the update!:flowers::flowers:

Princess Gloria attended the St Petersburg Forum several years ago and participated in discussions. So her attendance is not surprising.

Thanks for sharing iceflower. I'd forgotten that little Mafalda is now a big sister! She and Maya sure are adorable.

Thanks for sharing iceflower. I'd forgotten that little Mafalda is now a big sister! She and Maya sure are adorable.

You are most welcome! :flowers:

We haven't seen her for a while: yesterday, June 7, Elisabeth attended the mytheresa.com 'The Album' launch party in London:

** rex gallery **

On June 9 Gloria and her brother Alexander of Schönburg attended the pre-opening of the new Museum of Bavarian History in Regensburg.

On the second photo you can see her taking a photo of Franz, Duke of Bavaria, and the Minister President of Bavaria:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** wochenblatt.de gallery **

From June 15 - 17 Albert participated in the 2018 European Rally Championship ERC Cyprus Rally:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks for the update!:flowers:
It is unfortunate that Furst Albert still participates in such dangerous sport. One can assume that Princess Gloria is not happy about it.

That's true. Not the kind of sport that pleases a mother's heart..

On June 10 Gloria attended the reopening of the refurbished 12th-century Stone Bridge in Regensburg:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** wochenblatt.de gallery **

Elisabeth attended the Odeeh presentation during 'Der Berliner Salon' Spring/Summer 2019 in Berlin, Germany, today, July 5:

** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:

Elisabeth was pictured at the launch party for the inaugural Issue of 'Drugstore Culture' in London yesterday, July 10:

** Pic **

Gloria looks great! Tosca is one of my favorites.

On July 15 "Evita" was shown, Gloria attended as well as Carl Alban of Schönburg-Glauchau and his wife and sons:

As Elisabeth keeps her private life and with that her relationships very private, I guess we won't find out before she herself open ups about it.

Yesterday, July 16, Anastacia performed on stage, Gloria, her brother and nephew attended:

Would appreciate others views on if this an engagement ring on Elizabeth's hand https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/license/998354218
There is a piece about her attending the Festival with an Englishman called Edward who is said to be her "Boyfriend"
https://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.d...und.845fd238-5ee5-4c92-a78d-8ac715bf60da.html

As Elisabeth keeps her private life and with that her relationships very private, I guess we won't find out before she herself open ups about it.

Yesterday, July 16, Anastacia performed on stage, Gloria, her brother and nephew attended:

Although Elisabeth has a very active and public Instagram account she rarely shares anything connected to her family or her private life. Good for her if she manages to keep that under the radar.

And son of what British aristocrat?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom