Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I was just surprised because it's a tradition within most royal families to wait until the baby is born to find out the sex. I agree, it's not a bad thing, and I didn't say it was - lots of parents these days find out the sex before birth.

Oh my gos why this family is so eccentric?

Hehe love it. I like a guy who is so confident in himself that he can be outrageous like that. Good on him. The TUTs can be relied upon for fun

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's great! After all, it's Gloria's son...

But still I wonder what would his rather stiff-looking ancestors think about it.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's great! After all, it's Gloria's son...

But still I wonder what would his rather stiff-looking ancestors think about it.
Many of those stiff-looking had their own wild wild masquerades. The only thing missing was digital photography;).

Many of those stiff-looking had their own wild wild masquerades. The only thing missing was digital photography;).
Ha! Good point! (But maybe their sisters wouldn't have made their pictures public...)

Gloria attended the opening and dinner celebrating Albert Oehlen's exhibition at the New Museum in New York City on June 8:

** Pic **

Elisabeth attended Alice Naylor-Leyland's Biscuiteers launch in London on June 23:

** Pic **

On July 4 Albert and Nick Catsburg celebrated their win of the qualifying race of The Blancpain GT Series, Moscow stage on the track 'Moscow Raceway' in Moscow, Russia.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth shared some pics of herself and her pregnant sister Maria Theresia on her Instagram account:

** Pics 1 & 2 ** Pic 3 **

On July 4 Albert and Nick Catsburg celebrated their win of the qualifying race of The Blancpain GT Series, Moscow stage on the track 'Moscow Raceway' in Moscow, Russia.
** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Congratulations to Furst Albert!
I am surprised that Moscow hosts a qualifying race.

...and she is wearing some oversized jewellery again.
Gloria seems to be really fond of opera. She never misses the Bayreuth festival, and doesn't she also have opera at her own music festivals at St. Emmeran?

In Bunte print Gloria confirmed that she will be a grandmother of a baby girl.

...and she is wearing some oversized jewellery again.
Gloria seems to be really fond of opera. She never misses the Bayreuth festival, and doesn't she also have opera at her own music festivals at St. Emmeran?
Hopefully, the necklaces are real pearls. I am surprised that Princess Gloria mostly wears costume jewellery.

Hopefully, the necklaces are real pearls. I am surprised that Princess Gloria mostly wears costume jewellery.

How much of her jewels were sold after her husbands death?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

That is a good question. Perhaps TRF members from Germany can answer it. I have been told that Furstin Gloria still has her favourite pearls. It is impossible to tell what it means in terms of jewllery.

Last edited:
The TNTs had loads of jewels! A lot was sold, but there still is enough left. They still have 3 parures (emerald, ruby and sapphire) and probably also a Empire style diamond tiara. I'm not sure which smaller pieces she kept, but there should be pearls, bracelets and brooches enough. Their jewelry thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f20/thurn-und-taxis-jewellery-3938.html

I much rather think that the Fürstin is very fond of modern design, as she is fond of modern art which she still collects. Im sure that she wears this stuff only because she likes it, not because she must.

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers:
Princess Gloria will spoil this baby as most of first-time grandparents do.

Last edited:
Where is the name confirmed?
Congratulations!

Congratulations to the couple and what a beautiful name Mafalda.

Mafalda was the name of the sister of King Umberto of Italy. She is married with a german prince i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom