Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 2: July 2008 - July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
according to the pics above, Xenia has to be really tall, dont you think? :eek:

That's true, I mean isn't Albert like 1,95m? None of them is standing completely straight but still she must at least above 1,80 :ermm:

OMG theses pics really take the cake....Thank you dee-dee for sharing with us.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

What the hell is the pink something on his head ? :eek:

And the pillow in his shirt...what does he want to tell us ? Is Xenia pregnant ? :p ( no seriuos question, dear moderator...don't delete.....:whistling:)

And the pillow in his shirt...what does he want to tell us ? Is Xenia pregnant ? :p ( no seriuos question, dear moderator...don't delete.....:whistling:)

I hope not...Xenia seems to be a nice girl, beside the fact that I'm not enjoying her at all, but after the affair with the other prince I think she's not the perfect choice for Albert...anyway.. he knows best :whistling:
Im curious what Furstin Gloria thinks about that realationship

I think we can always count on princess Gloria to tell her mind, so if she doesn't like the girl she will probably not stay quiet about it. I believe she once said in an interview that the only thing you could do about the coice of partners that your children make is: 'pray, pray, pray'.

I count on Albert that he won't stay blind :cool:

...on the other hand (Im not judging) I cannot imagine that I could fell in love with my friend's ex ... different people different decisions :ohmy:

... I'm not enjoying her (Xenia) at all, ...but after the affair with the other prince I think she's not the perfect choice for Albert...anyway.. he knows best . Im curious what Furstin Gloria thinks about that realationship
Don't forget Xenia's father's and mother's business-affairs. I think, Lukas Auersperg-affair + Maculan's business-affairs are too much affairs:

About father Alexander Maculan's bankruptcy March 1996:
Powered by Google Docs
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]A[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] Case Study on the Fatal Experience of a Western Firm in Eastern Europe[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The Austrian construction company Maculan started a large scale expansion strategy into East Germany and related CEE markets immediately once those markets became accessible – a strategy that turned out fatal soon ...[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]...[/FONT]
July 2008 Alexander Maculan says: “I think it is a right time to invest actively into Ukraine."
DEOL Partners and Maculan Holding at Austrian-Ukrainian Business Forum - PR.com
Now 2 years later, the project is cancel, Ukraine is not able to pay this millions project and Alexander Maculan is still looking for the “Big Deal”...
• FORMAT Online • Ein Jahr nach der Panik: Osteuropas Brsen boomen, doch die Situation ist zerbrechlich • Wirtschaft berblick
About mother Marie Maculan's business:
Abendzeitung - Reibach mit der Ösi-Bank: Sie alle sollen verdient haben
...Finally the list of „Upper Class“ is published, who's members seem to be involved all together in the scandalous exploitation of Bavaria by selling the state Austria's ailing Hypo Group Alpe Adria. Also on the list:Marie Maculan ...

You can still find Xenia Maculan on Lukas Auersperg's fb-friends-list, here the link:
Lukas Auersperg | Facebook
You find his wife Alice also on his list, her name is now Alice Auersperg :cool:

Alice Auersperg | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Adelheid,
you seem to be right although we should never trust men (kiddin' of course ;) )

Do you know if the Maculan family have any Easteuropean roots?? I'm wondering because Xenia and her siblings have really non austrian names albeit its not needful to have ones

Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis attends the store launch of Vanessa Bruno at Vanessa Bruno Store on October 14, 2010 in London
Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Elizabeth hair is growing so fast...I'm jealous...her clothing are a weird combination, but I actually like it...

Freiburg:*Der Afghanistan-Rückkehrer - Menschen*●●●*fudder

A soldier from Germany tells about his service in Afghanistan.
In one paragraph he describes a practice, in which the soldiers are prepared in the case of killing people. In his (the soldier) unity was Albert. He must play an injured victim with pig liver and guts, he should looks like a victim. It stanks and it was yukky, but realistic. Albert refused to go with his unity into Afghanistan.

The article is btw very interesting.

Indeed that is an interesting article, I just don't get why Albert should have been to Afghanistan :ermm: I mean, as far as I know he just did his 'Grundwehrdienst' (military service) as you have to, back when he did it was for about nine month and 'Grundwehrdienstleistende' (people doing the basic military service) do not go to missions abroad.

Princess Gloria of Thurn und Taxis has attended the 19th "Take Home a Nude" Art
Auction and Party at Sotheby's New York City, October 18, 2010.

Not all pieces are nudes, landscapes and still-lifes are also part of the donated works ;)

** Pic **

It appears that the Flintstone period is going on. I had a hope that Princess Gloria would start wearing her magnificent pearls in autumn.

It appears that the Flintstone period is going on. I had a hope that Princess Gloria would start wearing her magnificent pearls in autumn.

Love the Flintstone comment Al bina.The necklace sure does look like it right out of the cartoon.:flowers:

I think he studied there, there is someone on Facebook called Albert Thundertaxi (University of Edinburgh, Graduate 2006) and the picture looks very much like him.

Pretty sure he does, he actually lived in Edinburgh for a couple of years :flowers:

There won't be Elisabeth's Princess Diaries anymore :((
well...not at FQR :whistling:

Why ? Did she resigned or is she fed up with that diary or Finch's Quarterly Review...
( I've noticed that the last month articles became shorter and infrequently..)

Guys, we don't need a post with a link every time Prince Albert updates his Facebook page.
The same goes for the Facebook pages of Prince Lukas of Auersperg and his wife.
Such posts will be removed.

thanks,

Warren
TRF Admin

Hopefully Elisabeth will stay in touch with us but not via the FQR
you can read more here Goodbye, Farwell, Aufwiedersehen, Adieu! | Finch's Quarterly Review
It has certainly been a most enjoyable journey.

-> a pic of Princesses Elisabeth and Maria (-Theresia)

Some quotes from Princess Elisabeth's final blog for Finch's Quarterly Review, posted 29 October:

...there has been devastating news: Finch’s Quarterly Review online as we know it, is bidding farewell. In the next few weeks the website will no longer be, at least not as jam-packed, yummy and full of life as it stands today. Instead you will find a wall on which to read the print version of FQR, great of course but it means adieu to all the rest of us. I of course feel gutted by the news.

...What a journey it has been. Who would have thought such a love affair would emerge out of an idea I downright refused. Initially blogging under that title seemed the last thing on earth I would want to do. I felt ridiculous and embarrassed and thought everyone would hate me for it.

...I am knee-deep amidst compiling the Princess Diaries into a book adding a few more goodies and original pieces here and there. It is scheduled to be released with Ullstein Verlag in Germany next year. Yes, you heard me, my beloved PDs are only temporarily homeless. Soon they will be living it up, cosily wrapped between two hard covers. Great news right?

...I am pleased to announce that somewhere in cyberspace the Princess Diaries will continue. I am not quite sure where, whether within a magazine, a community of creative’s or something all together dashingly new. So please promise to keep your eyes and ears open if like me you always want more. It has been a pleasure serving you. I hope many more shared adventures lie ahead. I am eternally grateful for the love and support and send you all my love. Remember the beat most definitely goes on.

Yours always xx The Princess

ETA.. The Princess Diaries are back, on a new site: viveteria.com.

Last edited:

Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis attended the premiere of 'Ultrasuede:
In Search Of Halston' at The Electric Cinema on November 22, 2010 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom