Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 1 (February 2004 - July 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
German members probably already know this. :D
Indeed, you could have asked much more reliable sources than wiki ;)
I guess that - as to the kind of event - Mr. Westerwelle's partner has
even been there as well, but I wasn't able to indentify any of the other
guests as to these plastic raincoats ;) What a pity if such an open-air
event gets affected by the weather..

Here an article from Bild about Princess Gloria attending the festival.

ZDF showed her this morning too, applauding and cheering rather loudly the opera singer Montserrat Caballé who also performed in Regensburg.

Last edited:
In case anybody is interested: This little girl called CHARLOTTA Flick isn´t the daughter of Maya Flick´s divorced marriage to Mr. Flick (from whom she has indeed another daughter who is handicapped in a way, don´t know whether mental or physical) but her daughter out of wedlock from her failed relationship with Mr. Claus Hipp (a wealthy german manager who produces baby-food). German newspapers say she wanted to keep him by her side by having a baby but it didn´t work.....She gave birth to Charlotta when she was already almost 46! years old.
Wonder what the Flick-family thinks of all that since the girl has the last name FLICK because it´s still her mothers´ last name after the divorce.

The father of the girl ist Stefan Hipp. Claus is the father of him.

The Gotha networking...

I found this in this week's on-line Hola!. No idea what it says, but the names are interesting...

También se han ido de boda en otro punto del globo y con otros protagonistas, pero igualmente reales, los Thurn und Taxis, una de las estirpes más adineradas de Alemania. Alfonso Thurn und Taxis, hijo del príncipe Friedrich von Thurn und Taxis y de su esposa, Ángela Tacoli, que ha trabajado hasta junio de 2008 como Director Gerente de Ventas de SevenOne Media Austria y lleva un total ocho años en el mundo de los medios de comunicación y de márketing, y su prometida, la condesa Anna Andrea Gräfin von Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg, hija de Ferdinand Graf von Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg y de su esposa, Margrit Gabriele Scholtz-Rautenstrauch, han reunido a la familia en Viena para ser testigos de un ilusionado sí, quiero.

Prince Friedrich T'nT is a distant relative of Fürst Albert (a descendant of Albert's great-great-grandfather's brother) and was born in 1943. His wife Angela is an Italian aristocrat. Their youngest son Alfonso was born in 1976.
Countess Anna Andrea von und zu Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg is a distant relative of the 7th Fürst von und zu T-W (similarly, through Fürst Carl-Wolfgang's great-great-grandfather's brother). She was born in 1980 and as the article states is the daughter of Count Ferdinand & Countess Margrit Gabriele.

I don't know if this is romantic gossip for Alfonso and Anna Andrea, or long-time family friends meeting up and thus of no consequence. However, the opportunity of having a few von und zu Trauttmansdorff-Weinsbergs in the T'nT thread was too good to pass up. :D

biographical details: Almanach de Gotha

I found this in this week's on-line Hola!. No idea what it says, but the names are interesting...

También se han ido de boda en otro punto del globo y con otros protagonistas, pero igualmente reales, los Thurn und Taxis, una de las estirpes más adineradas de Alemania. Alfonso Thurn und Taxis, hijo del príncipe Friedrich von Thurn und Taxis y de su esposa, Ángela Tacoli, que ha trabajado hasta junio de 2008 como Director Gerente de Ventas de SevenOne Media Austria y lleva un total ocho años en el mundo de los medios de comunicación y de márketing, y su prometida, la condesa Anna Andrea Gräfin von Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg, hija de Ferdinand Graf von Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg y de su esposa, Margrit Gabriele Scholtz-Rautenstrauch, han reunido a la familia en Viena para ser testigos de un ilusionado sí, quiero.

Prince Friedrich T'nT is a distant relative of Fürst Albert (a descendant of Albert's great-great-grandfather's brother) and was born in 1943. His wife Angela is an Italian aristocrat. Their youngest son Alfonso was born in 1976.
Countess Anna Andrea von und zu Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg is a distant relative of the 7th Fürst von und zu T-W (similarly, through Fürst Carl-Wolfgang's great-great-grandfather's brother). She was born in 1980 and as the article states is the daughter of Count Ferdinand & Countess Margrit Gabriele.

I don't know if this is romantic gossip for Alfonso and Anna Andrea, or long-time family friends meeting up and thus of no consequence. However, the opportunity of having a few von und zu Trauttmansdorff-Weinsbergs in the T'nT thread was too good to pass up. :D

biographical details: Almanach de Gotha

No they will marry today. The date appeared on a Wedding list some time ago. Apparently the Wedding will take place in Vienna if i get it right.

This thread has reached 10 pages so time for a new one. Thanks to all who participated in this thread and we hope to see you in the 2nd thread about the Princely House of Thurn & Taxis, which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom