Prince Alexander and the Princely House of Schaumburg-Lippe 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unfortunate that Furst Alexander and his wife have failed to preserve their union.

For the second time his marriage collapsed...sad.

:previous:
Thanks for the additional information!
It is wise on Nadja's side to keep working. The marriage is over. Both spouses can move on with their lives.

Last edited:
:previous:
Thanks for the additional information!
It is wise on Nadja's side to keep working. The marriage is over. Both spouse can move on with their lives.
She never stoped working. Before her marriage she worked in Hannover which is close to Bückeburg. But around the time of the marriage she switched to another Job in Munich where she works until now.

Last edited:
Keep care of the royal pictures -Thread 181- not even 3 months later annoncement of their divorce.
All the royal pictures shows that they are happy, handsome, clever etc..
But what happen before and after the photoshot is unknown !

Lilly of Schaumburg-Lippe attended the Bulgari Haute Couture Cocktail Party & Model Show in Paris on July 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Fürst Alexander and his wife Nadja have separated. The Fürst cofirmed to Bunte that are separated since over a year but that they want to stay friends.
Alexander Fürst zu Schaumburg-Lippe : Ehe-Aus! | BUNTE.de

Why am I not surprised...At all...:whistling:

A golddiggers smell travels miles in my nostrils...From before their wedding...but apparently he choose her because of her famous cooking skills...

Ofcouse they all say that.."oh but we wish to remain friends.."...in lalaland maybe...Doubt Alexander wakes up really...Good riddance Nadja whatever..

Last edited:
Perhaps it never occurred to you, but Furst Alexander might have issues of his own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it really necessary to speculate on the reasons of their separation?
And even if anyone here knew the real answer, it would be a private matter of the couple, so please move on.

Dear Lucien and MAfan,
As the weather was bad I took 3 days to do a file with the german Royal, Comtal, Ducal families.

Very interesting , a lot of Princes died during the WW and some were nazis !
It was difficult because for example in Baviera Princess Irmingard married her first coursin and yesterday I read one of the daughters died at 95 years old.

The Schaumberg Lippe had such tragedies : Plane crash, aids, auto crash etc..

The actual Furst I may accept , is absolutely not handsome and marries top models.
His first wife was a Princess and remain Princess afer divorce but the second wife perhaps wants to keep her tittle (such as Corinna of SW)... and remain good friends.

Do you know that the famous Diane of Furstenberg was a belgian communor, married the Prince of Furstenberg, started fashion business divorced and was allowed to keep her tittle.

The Royal ladies of the past had such a lot of jewels rows and rows of necklaces, heavy devant de corsage etc.. This jewels were mostly sold certainly to restore her castle and only a tiara or a small necklace. (Poldi of Baviera just sold both...)

Last edited:
Dear Lucien and MAfan,
As the weather was bad I took 3 days to do a file with the german Royal, Comtal, Ducal families.

Very interesting , a lot of Princes died during the WW and some were nazis !
It was difficult because for example in Baviera Princess Irmingard married her first coursin and yesterday I read one of the daughters died at 95 years old.

The Schaumberg Lippe had such tragedies : Plane crash, aids, auto crash etc..

The actual Furst I may accept , is absolutely not handsome and marries top models.
His first wife was a Princess and remain Princess afer divorce but the second wife perhaps wants to keep her tittle (such as Corinna of SW)... and remain good friends.

Do you know that the famous Diane of Furstenberg was a belgian communor, married the Prince of Furstenberg, started fashion business divorced and was allowed to keep her tittle.

The Royal ladies of the past had such a lot of jewels rows and rows of necklaces, heavy devant de corsage etc.. This jewels were mostly sold certainly to restore her castle and only a tiara or a small necklace. (Poldi of Baviera just sold both...)

Don't forget to mention Lilian de Rethy,the golddigger par excellence,capable all by herself to reduce Leopold III to a bad schoolboy while at the same time embazzling the family fortune & jewellery...alas..we're off the record here..It's about the S-L's.

I found a group picture from the wedding of Prince Christian with Princess Feodora of Denmark in 1937.
Does anbody regognize the lady sitting next to the groom? His mother had already been dead, so is this his step-mother, Princess Antonietta?
And does anybody regognize other members of the Schaumburg-Lippe family?
View image: 1937 Feodora Christian

I found a group picture from the wedding of Prince Christian with Princess Feodora of Denmark in 1937.
Does anbody regognize the lady sitting next to the groom? His mother had already been dead, so is this his step-mother, Princess Antonietta?

I recognise quite a few Danish and Swedish royals but I'm afraid the S-L are not that familiar to me.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Princely House of Schaumburg-Lippe

I found this picture of his stepmother Antoinette on Wikipedia. Hard to tell if it's her sitting next to him
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Antoinette_of_Anhalt#/media/File:Antoinettezuanh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, hard to tell, but it is a beautiful picture. Given that the wedding was many years after that portrait, it could be the same lady.

I thought that her tiara looked a bit like the grand diamond tiara of the Schaumburg-Lippes. And maybe it would have been possible that the Fürstin Bathildis would have been given the seat of honour next to the groome. But I think that Bathildis looks differently and would be a bit younger. Imo, Fürstin Bathildis might be the lady standing next to Crown Princess Ingrid of Denmark, in the third row. The tiara looks like the coronet tiara which has been seen on Fürstin Benita (mother of the current Fürst Alexander).

Maybe Princess Antonietta borrowed the tiara for the big day? A marriage with a Danish princess must have been considered as a brilliant match, even though they already were closely related.

Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and his happily separated wife Princess Nadja Anna attended the Opening of the Bayreuth Festival. For those who are not familiar with the festival, it is one of the most importand opera events in the world showing operas by Richard Wagner.
Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Nadja Anna zu Schaumburg-Lippe... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images
Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Nadja Anna zu Schaumburg-Lippe... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

It is great to see the couple maintaining good relationships. Nadja looked lovely.

The Fürst does not look too healthy indeed. Hope all is well.

He wasn't very good looking as a young man, I think it is just age taking its toll.

The Fürst looks terrible. I hope there is nothing wrong.

Call me old-fashioned, but I can't understand what is the point for a couple to go officially separated and attend social events together."Everything is fine between us and we enjoy going out together, but we don't want to live anymore together." Way too modern for me.

I agree very modern for me too. Ok its nice to have good relationships but......:ermm:

Last edited:
The Fürst looks terrible. I hope there is nothing wrong.

Call me old-fashioned, but I can't understand what is the point for a couple to go officially separated and attend social events together."Everything is fine between us and we enjoy going out together, but we don't want to live anymore together." Way too modern for me.

I understand that they remain good friends but that they no longer live as husband and wife. That is not the same of course. There is nothing wrong with that. I wished Charles and Diana had taken the same path: "Our marriage is no longer working, but let us remain married for the sake of our boys, our House and our monarchy. When duty calls, we will appear together as The Prince and Princess of Wales." That would have been a great solution. I am happy the Fürst and Fürstin have made such an agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom