Prince Alexander and the Princely House of Schaumburg-Lippe 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand are separated but have good relationship and come together outside ? Another Andrew-Sara couple?

Nadja of Schaumburg-Lippe enjoyed the annual Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, on September 20:

** ppe gallery **

Thanks for the update!
Nadja looked chic. She seems to have a nice collections of bespoke dirndls.

Last edited:
You're welcome :flowers: I can also image that she has quite a few..:)

On October 8 Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe played the piano at the Lebensherbst (Autumn of Life) charity gala in Berlin:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Alexander of Schaumburg-Lippe attended the Bunte and BMW Festival Night 2016 during the 66th Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin on February 12 (1) and the Bulgari Night Of The Icons In Berlin on February 14, 2016 - no need to change clothes ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Thanks for the link!:flowers:
It is interesting to know that Prince Heinrich Donatus graduated from the Sandhurst Academy. It was mentioned that he was the first German to do so. Prince Alexander is a very proud of his son's accomplishments.

His Serene Highness Alexander, Prince of Schaumburg-Lippe attended the "Movie meets Media" in "P1 Club & Bar" in Munich.

PPE

PPE Agency

Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe at the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, on September 30:

** Pic **

Lilly attended the Bambi Awards 2016 party in Berlin on November 17:

** Pic **

Prince Nicolaï zu Schaumburg-Lippe passed away on January 4, 2017. His parents were Prince York zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Susanne Seidensticker.

Nicolai zu Schaumburg-Lippe (?27): Das Fürstenhaus trauert um den Prinzen | BUNTE.de
Décès du prince Nicolaï de Schaumburg-Lippe - Noblesse & Royautés

His father Prince York is a first cousin of Fürst Alexander. Pricness Susanne was infected with the HIV/AIDS Illnes according to some reports through a Bloodtransfer but it is not clear if is was through it or not. She gave the Illness to her son who was born with it. Princess Susanne died in 1992. Prince Nicolai died in early December 2016.

Last edited:
Thanks for additional information!:flowers:

It seems to me that Prince Nicolai had a very difficult life. His father must be devastated by his early demise.

Nadja zu Schaumburg-Lippe at the Ladies New Year Dinner in Munich, Germany, on January 12:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:

Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and his girlfriend Mahkameh Navabi attended the Easter Festival of Salzburg, Austria, on April 17:

** ppe gallery **

Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and his girlfriend Mahkameh Navabi posed for some photos at Bueckeburg Castle on June 20:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Donatus zu Schaumburg-Lippe and his mother Lilly are preparing to take part in the Mongol Rally for a good cause. They posed for photos at Bückeburg Castle today, July 10:

Donatus zu Schaumburg-Lippe and his mother Lilly are preparing to take part in the Mongol Rally for a good cause. They posed for photos at Bückeburg Castle today, July 10:

If thats his mother I guess the fabled fountain of youth must be hidden in the castle park somewhere.

If thats his mother I guess the fabled fountain of youth must be hidden in the castle park somewhere.
It is her. She was only 22 when she had him.

What does Prince Donatus plan to do for living?

What does Prince Donatus plan to do for living?

As he is the only son of Fürst Alexander and the next in line of succession is from the Nachoid line i think it can be taken for granted that he will once take over the Familiies properties and business.

Last edited:

Nadja zu Schaumburg-Lippe attended the Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, yesterday, September 24:

** Pic ** ppe gallery **

:previous:

As far as I know Nadja is still referred to as "zu Schaumburg-Lippe", while Lilly is named "zu Sayn Wittgenstein-Berleburg" again, but I may be wrong, you can find different versions in the media..

Yesterday, November 2, Lilly attended an event celebrating the homecoming of long lost Van Gogh masterpieces to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, supported by Bulgari.

** gettyimages gallery **

My guess is that since Nadja was born a commoner she holds on to her married name because it does give her some perks while Lilly, a princess in her own right, have nothing to prove and nothing to gain from keeping her former husband's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom