Prince Alexander and the Princely House of Schaumburg-Lippe 1: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first picture of Priness Felipa together with her parents Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja
was published today.
Fürst Alexander von Schaumburg-Lippe und seine Nadja im Baby-Glück - München - Bild.de

The first picture of Priness Felipa together with her parents Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja
was published today.
Fürst Alexander von Schaumburg-Lippe und seine Nadja im Baby-Glück - München - Bild.de

more photos

HAZ.de / Multimedia / felipa-4

In another article it was said that the christening will take place in June in Austira. It will be private. And there will be no other photos relased from Felipa in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding of Erbprinz Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha, Coburg, 23 May 2009...

Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja zu Schaumburg-Lippe: [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Pics 14.6.2009

From June 11 to June 14, 2009 the annual "Landpartie Schloss
Bückeburg" has taken place, here's a pic of Prince Alexander
and his wife Nadja on stage at a concert and one of Nadja zu
Schaumburg-Lippe as a model at a fashion show that has also
been part of the programme:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The princess continues to wear that brown bow in every occasion. I am very curious too to know what the reason is.

I think Nadja has an amazing resemblance to Princess Mary of Denmark- just with blonde haircolour.

I think Nadja has an amazing resemblance to Princess Mary of Denmark- just with blonde haircolour.

I can also see the resemblance. I think that it is the eyes. They are similar in shape and color. Nadja is very pretty.

Schaumburg-Lippe wedding

Prince Christian zu Schaumburg-Lippe, born 1971 and son of Prince Wilhelm and Princess Ilona, was married to Lena Giese on July 25. The wedding took place in Schloss Glücksburg, near Hamburg, and was attended by Queen Margrethe II. The Danish connection comes through Prince Christian's grandmother Princess Feodora of Denmark, and his great grandmother Princess Louise, who was a daughter of King Frederik VII.

There are quite a few photos in the Prince Christian - Lena Giese wedding thread.

As Mario Max Schaumburg-Lippe is not a member of the Princely House posts relating to him have been moved to a new thread in Celebrity Chit Chat.

Princess Nadja was the best dressed lady, who attended the 61th Red Cross Gala in Monte Carlo. It is great that she does some charity work as well.

Mario Helmut Wagner, aka Mario Max, has been adopted by his step father too, so according to this statement he is able to call himself prince of Schaumburg Lippe for a 2nd time (as he was already adopted by princess Helga Lee of Schaumburg-Lippe. Note that he changed his name from Mario Helmut to Mario Max Prince Antonius Adolf Albert Eduard Oliver Gertraud Edith Helga Magdalena Schaumburg-Lippe.

Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe - News4Press.com

Could it be possible for members of Princely House of Schaumburg-Lippe to make Mr. Mario Helmut stop using their name?

:previous:

I doubt it. Even if other members of the House sought to protest against the use of the surname and courtesy title, they would have no grounds in any (German) court.

When Princess Helga zu Schaumburg-Lippe adopted Mario Max, he became entitled to the surname Schaumburg-Lippe.
When Prince Waldemar zu Schaumburg-Lippe officially adopted him, he became entitled not only to the surname Schaumburg-Lippe but also courtesy style "Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe", which was confirmed in the decision of the German court (as per this article posted by Marengo).

Last edited:
Thanks for the information!:flowers:
It is rather sad that nothing can be done about Prince Mario Max, who was not born in the purple. I am glad to see Marengo moving posts about the aforementioned persona in the "Celebrity Chit Chat" thread.

Pics 19.9.2009

Princess Nadja Anna zu Schaumburg-Lippe and Prince Alexander
zu Schaumburg-Lippe at the Oktoberfest beer festival in Munich.
The beer and amusement festival will see millions of visitors from
all over the world. Munich, Germany, September 19, 2009.

Kind of interesting who they celebrated with: on the second pic
you can see them with Philippe Junot, the first husband of Princess
Caroline of Hanover.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It is always a pleasure to see German Princesses wearing the national costumes. Princess Nadja looked great. However, I have to note that dirndls tend to have an interesting colour combinations.

It is always a pleasure to see German Princesses wearing the national costumes. Princess Nadja looked great. However, I have to note that drindls tend to have an interesting colour combinations.

That's the modern interpretation of the traditional costume, I would say ;)
The ladies always want something new and extraordinary, single copies
are much asked for and can be quite expensive.. But when thinking of
other Dirndls I've seen, the one of Princess Nadja still is very low key
and elegant - even with that colour combination :)

Thanks for the clarification!:flowers: It is not surprising that German ladies try to create their own unique dirndl. I like an upper part of a dirndl, which looks delicately feminine.

Dirndl are the tradional costume in Bavaria/Southern Germany and everybody dresses up in them for the Oktoberfest in Munich. The same goes for the leather trousers the prince is wearing. In Northern Germany, where the Schaumburg-Lippe's are from, this kind of regional dress has no tradition. Unfortunately, in large parts of Germany the old regional costumes can only be seen in museums.

:previous:
It has been kind of you to provide an additional clarification about German national costumes. I have been unaware of the fact that dirndl is not national costume of all the Germany. At the same time, I have to say that German noble ladies such Furstin Gloria von Thurn und Taxis and Princess Najda looked amazing in dirndls.

Al bina, your kind reply has prompted me to do a little research. Since I am from northern Germany I am not that familiar with dirndl, but I found that there is actually an English Wikipedia article on them. Quote: "A dirndl is a type of traditional dress worn in southern Germany, Liechtenstein and Austria, based on the historical costume of Alpine peasants. Dresses that are loosely based on the dirndl are known as Landhausmode.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirndl
On this site http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracht_(Kleidung) you can see several pictures of traditional costumes of the various regions in Germany. There is even a picture women wearing the Bückeburg costume: http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F026519-0024,_Bonn,_Diplomatisches_Corps_in_Landesvertretung.jpg&filetimestamp=20090111071024
Seeing this, I am quite glad that Princess Nadja chose a Dirndl:lol:. And I agree that the look very feminine!

Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe and his wife Nadja Anna zu
Schaumburg-Lippe arrive on the red carpet prior to the GQ Men Of
The Year 2009 award ceremony on November 3, 2009 in Munich,
Germany.

-------> Pic

Prince Alexander and Princess Nadja Anna zu Schaumburg-Lippe
attend the award ceremony of the "Deutscher Nachhaltigkeitspreis"
(German sustainability award), Düsseldorf, Germany, November 6,
2009:

-------> Pic

Her dress looksstrange.
Not the best photo of the couple.