Princely House of Fürstenberg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They wrote it in Bunte magazine too. It's not such a big surprise, but I wish them all the best !

I do not understand why they call Alex von Furstenberg the heir of Barry Diller. His mother is married to the man, but he is not adopted by him and he has a father of his own. And how can anyone know what is in the will of Barry Diller

Barry Diller is not a king or such. He could leave his estate to the bus driver who has the route down the street from his mansion, if he chose. He has no children of his own, so if it is true, then he has named his stepchildren heir to his 1.5 billion dollar estate. And why can't Alex inherit even if he has his own dad? I don't think there is any rule you can only have 1 father, or inherit from 1 person. And wills are not always the most private things either.

How are the branches of the Furstenberg related? Is DVF's son and daughter related to Prince Antonius?

The two branches descend from the two sons of Fürst Maximilian Egon I and his wife Fürstin Leontine, née Countess von Khevenhüller-Metsch.
Their eldest son, Fürst Maximilian Egon I, was the great-grandfather of Fürst Heinrich, Antonius' father.
Their second son, Prince Karl Emil, was the grandfather of the late Prince Egon, Diane's first husband.

The two branches descend from the two sons of Fürst Maximilian Egon I and his wife Fürstin Leontine, née Countess von Khevenhüller-Metsch.
Their eldest son, Fürst Maximilian Egon I, was the great-grandfather of Fürst Heinrich, Antonius' father.
Their second son, Prince Karl Emil, was the grandfather of the late Prince Egon, Diane's first husband.

Thanks so much for responding.

Posts about the wedding between prince Antonius and Matilde Borromeo have been moved to the wedding forum. Click here.

gala evening at Donaueschingen with the hereditary prince and the prince of Hohenzollern: awful smoking:
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/seegerpress-cgi/topixx?op=preview&ID=1310983297&string=

but his wife wasn't better -> the dress is allright, but she is so thin, that she has an alien head:

http://www.seegerpress-online.de/seegerpress-cgi/topixx?op=preview&ID=1310983354&string=

but obviously they are happy: http://www.seegerpress-online.de/seegerpress-cgi/topixx?op=preview&ID=1310977822&string=

Is in the princely family of Fürstenberg a woman called Ariane known?

No, there isn't any Ariane among the members of the Princely Family.

Is in the princely family of Fürstenberg a woman called Ariane known?

Perhaps you mean Princess Ariana of Hohenlohe. Her fathers first wife was princess Ira von Fürstenberg.

Princess Ira von Furstenberg attends a fund raising gala event for "La case des enfants" (Box of Children), a shelter for street children, in Abidjan, February 24, 2012.

daylife gallery

Prince Antonius of Fürstenberg, son of the prinec and the princess of Fürstenberg, and his wife Mathilde, nee Countess Borromeo, are expecting their second child on December 4th 2012.

It's going to be a boy - a brother for Karl-Egon (*22.09.2011)

Source: Bunte magazine 20.09.2012

Prince Christian of Fürstenberg and his wife Jeanette, nee Jeanette Catherine Griesel, are expecting their first child.

Any source?

If it's true, congrats and Happy belated 35th Birthday to future papa!

Last edited:
Prince Alexander of Fürstenberg, the son of Prince Antonius of Fürstenberg and Countess Matilde Borromeo was recently (I'm not sure when as the article doesn't say) christened in Neudingen. His godmother is Scilla Ruffo di Calabria and his sponsor is Count Carlo Borromeo. His full name is Alexander Maria Carlo Egon:

Google Translate

Sorry but i can't find the article about the Furstenberg boy.
What do you mean by "sponsor"?

I think she means godfather.

Carlo Borromeo is the maternal uncle of Prince Alexander; Scilla Ruffo di Calabria is a maternal cousin of Prince Antonius zu Fürstenberg (and also a great-niece of Queen Paola of Belgium).

Yes, that's what I meant, thanks for clarifying MAfan. I copied some of the information from the article and that's what they had posted.

fandesacs2003; I've recently noticed that after a while, the Noblesse & Royautes articles don't appear when you click on the link and bring you back to the home page instead. I've quoted the article so you know what's been posted:

Baptism of Prince Alexander, Maria, Carlo, Egon of Fürstenberg, the second son of Prince Antonius von Fürstenberg and Countess Matilde Borromeo. The ceremony took place in Neudingen. The godmother is Scilla Ruffo di Calabria, cousin of Prince Antonius and sponsor Count Carlo Borromeo, brother of Matilde. (Thank you Michele - Photo copyright schwazwalder.de)
This was the photo in the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot, very nice picture.

Antonius and Mathilde attended the Women's Circle 2013 in Milan, Italy, on December 5, 2013:

** Pic **

Very elegant gown but wow...those are some very prominent, sharp looking pelvic bones!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom