The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Is Alex von Furstenberg married to Ali Kay? The last time I heard anything about this relationship was the announcement of their engagement. Have I missed something?

And this is some very, uh, interesting behavior (if this is true). Yikes!

Old 08-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelinaB. View Post
Let's see how that goes then.I hate speculating.
About his affair:well,it's something to laugh about,especially if you think how much Alexandra Miller suffered.She should only feel happy and relieved,imo.
I don't know much about the Miller-Furstenberg relationship: was it discussed on the forum? Was it Alexandra who suffered mostly?

Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Serene Highness

That is what was reported at the time of the separation,that Alexandra suffered a lot.They were something like "sweethearts" from their childhood,the 2 families had appartments in the same building.He must have been the love of her life.
Sgl,about your question:no,they aren't married yet.Alex seems to have gone too far this time.You can find interesting articles about the Reggie-Ali incident,if you google them.For example,they say that Alex rented a small airplane and flew above LA with a sign behind it "Reggie stop pursuing married women" and other insane things,that he started a campaign of harrassment against Reggie Miller etc.Well,I don't know if we should believe all these,the only thing I'm pretty sure about is that Alex isn't the most...well-balanced person out there.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedea View Post
I don't know much about the Miller-Furstenberg relationship: was it discussed on the forum? Was it Alexandra who suffered mostly?
Amedea, you can find more information about Alexandra in these threads:
The Miller Family 1: March 2003-July 2008
The Miller Family 2: July 2008-

I'm not sure how extensively it has been discussed, but these threads contain info about Alexandra and her family. They are worth a read.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

I do not know what he sees in her and I can not imagine her wanting to lose him. She must be playing a sophisticated game in order to keep him interested.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Alex Von Furstenberg doesn't look good bald. His supposed girlfriend Ali Kay looks just like Alexandra Miller except with dark hair.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:54 PM
Courtier

Princess Ira von Fürstenberg was a special guest of a humanitarian auction in aid of breast cancer prevention
hosted by T.R.H. Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine
at the White Palace, Belgrade, 29 September 2009 - Picture
*Prince Alexander is on Princess Ira's left, Princess Katherine is next to him (in pink)

Old 09-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd255 View Post
Alex Von Furstenberg doesn't look good bald. His supposed girlfriend Ali Kay looks just like Alexandra Miller except with dark hair.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ali Kay is the new face for Diane von Furstenberg ads. You can see photos of her here:
DIANE von FURSTENBERG

This is definitely her in the middle of this picture:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/165/4...e873138fcd.jpg

---
Okay it's definitely Ali Kay because she's mentioned here as the model for the DVF ads:
http://www.dvfprojects.com/#/diane/

I guess, it's all in the family. Ali Kay is Barry Diller's step-daughter from a previous marriage. Barry is married to Diane von Furstenberg now. Does this mean Ali Kay is Diane's step-daughter too? I get confused with all the blended family terms.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Ali Kay is not Barry Diller's step daughter. She is engaged to Barry Diller's stepson, Alex von Furstenberg, who is the son of Diane von Furstenberg.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Serene Highness

This is definitely her,Ayvee I wonder if she still works on her personal clothing line or just found the easy way of making money,thanks to her fiance's mother.And what about Alexandra?I think she still works for DVF.Complicated,huh?
Old 09-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Ali Kay is not Barry Diller's step daughter. She is engaged to Barry Diller's stepson, Alex von Furstenberg, who is the son of Diane von Furstenberg.
Thanks for this info. Awhile back, there was a tidbit in W magazine that Alex von Furstenberg met Ali Kay because she was Barry Diller's step-daughter. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Administrator

Thats okay. Its looks the fact checkers for various publications have been let go in this economy.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Administrator

Fortunately there are still plenty of fact-checkers here at TRF.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Serene Highness

I've been looking for Ali's bio and found out some important info:she graduated from Columbia University,is the co-founder and designer of Keep Me,a collection of luxurius and fashion-forward women's loungewear.She has won an IDA-International Design Award.And yes,she's the new face of DVF for the fall 2009.
I believe she still designs for Keep Me,otherwise it would be mentioned.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:30 AM
Courtier

Erbprinz zu Furstenberg will marry in July! However it is not clear to me if the wedding will be also a catholic one.
Royal Musings: Upcoming weddings to watch out for
Old 04-14-2010, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

You're right, it's not clear at all.
Anyway, congratulations to the couple!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:20 AM
Super Moderator

The engagement was now officially announced. The marriage will take place in either September or spring 2011.
Erbprinz zu Fürstenberg heiratet Bürgerliche - Kurz und Bündig - SZON

Royal Travel and Events

Old 04-24-2010, 10:23 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The birthday of Ira von Fuerstenberg was celebrated at the royal palace in Belgrade. Host was crown prince Alexander of Yugoslavia. Other guests: Pierre d'Aremberg, Beatrice von Hardenberg, prince Amyn Aga Kahn, Sebastian, Virginia, Hubertus and Elizabeth of Fuerstenberg, Laure de Beauveau-Craon and Gunilla von Bismarck.

Source: Noblesse & Royautes

Link with some pictures: Dîner de gala au Palais royal de Belgrade pour l’anniversaire d’Ira de Fürstenberg | Noblesse & Royautés

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr01/?p=31048
Old 05-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Nobility

A mexican article about the birthday of Ira von Furstenberg at Belgrado Palace:
http://guadalupeloaeza.typepad.com/abuelas_bien/2010/04/el-super-consciente.html
Old 08-02-2010, 07:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
The engagement was now officially announced. The marriage will take place in either September or spring 2011.
Erbprinz zu Fürstenberg heiratet Bürgerliche - Kurz und Bündig - SZON
They are going to marry on 25th September this year, in Rome.
Source: www.nettyroyal.nl Upcoming Events

Tags
house of fürstenberg, nobility, royalty