Princely House of Fürstenberg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's see how that goes then.I hate speculating.
About his affair:well,it's something to laugh about,especially if you think how much Alexandra Miller suffered.She should only feel happy and relieved,imo.
I don't know much about the Miller-Furstenberg relationship: was it discussed on the forum? Was it Alexandra who suffered mostly?

That is what was reported at the time of the separation,that Alexandra suffered a lot.They were something like "sweethearts" from their childhood,the 2 families had appartments in the same building.He must have been the love of her life.
Sgl,about your question:no,they aren't married yet.Alex seems to have gone too far this time.You can find interesting articles about the Reggie-Ali incident,if you google them.For example,they say that Alex rented a small airplane and flew above LA with a sign behind it "Reggie stop pursuing married women" and other insane things,that he started a campaign of harrassment against Reggie Miller etc.Well,I don't know if we should believe all these,the only thing I'm pretty sure about is that Alex isn't the most...well-balanced person out there.

I don't know much about the Miller-Furstenberg relationship: was it discussed on the forum? Was it Alexandra who suffered mostly?

Amedea, you can find more information about Alexandra in these threads:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f130/the-miller-family-1-march-2003-july-2008-a-4547.html
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f130/the-miller-family-2-july-2008-a-17923.html

I'm not sure how extensively it has been discussed, but these threads contain info about Alexandra and her family. They are worth a read.

I do not know what he sees in her and I can not imagine her wanting to lose him. She must be playing a sophisticated game in order to keep him interested.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex Von Furstenberg doesn't look good bald. His supposed girlfriend Ali Kay looks just like Alexandra Miller except with dark hair.

Princess Ira von Fürstenberg was a special guest of a humanitarian auction in aid of breast cancer prevention
hosted by T.R.H. Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine
at the White Palace, Belgrade, 29 September 2009 - Picture
*Prince Alexander is on Princess Ira's left, Princess Katherine is next to him (in pink)

Last edited:
Alex Von Furstenberg doesn't look good bald. His supposed girlfriend Ali Kay looks just like Alexandra Miller except with dark hair.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think Ali Kay is the new face for Diane von Furstenberg ads. You can see photos of her here:
DIANE von FURSTENBERG

This is definitely her in the middle of this picture:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/165/415270030_e873138fcd.jpg

---
Okay it's definitely Ali Kay because she's mentioned here as the model for the DVF ads:
http://www.dvfprojects.com/#/diane/

I guess, it's all in the family. Ali Kay is Barry Diller's step-daughter from a previous marriage. Barry is married to Diane von Furstenberg now. Does this mean Ali Kay is Diane's step-daughter too? I get confused with all the blended family terms.

Ali Kay is not Barry Diller's step daughter. She is engaged to Barry Diller's stepson, Alex von Furstenberg, who is the son of Diane von Furstenberg.

:previous: :ohmy: This is definitely her,Ayvee ;) I wonder if she still works on her personal clothing line or just found the easy way of making money,thanks to her fiance's mother.And what about Alexandra?I think she still works for DVF.Complicated,huh?

Ali Kay is not Barry Diller's step daughter. She is engaged to Barry Diller's stepson, Alex von Furstenberg, who is the son of Diane von Furstenberg.

Thanks for this info. Awhile back, there was a tidbit in W magazine that Alex von Furstenberg met Ali Kay because she was Barry Diller's step-daughter. Sorry for the confusion.

Thats okay. Its looks the fact checkers for various publications have been let go in this economy.

:previous:
Fortunately there are still plenty of fact-checkers here at TRF. :)

I've been looking for Ali's bio and found out some important info:she graduated from Columbia University,is the co-founder and designer of Keep Me,a collection of luxurius and fashion-forward women's loungewear.She has won an IDA-International Design Award.And yes,she's the new face of DVF for the fall 2009.
I believe she still designs for Keep Me,otherwise it would be mentioned.

You're right, it's not clear at all.
Anyway, congratulations to the couple!

The birthday of Ira von Fuerstenberg was celebrated at the royal palace in Belgrade. Host was crown prince Alexander of Yugoslavia. Other guests: Pierre d'Aremberg, Beatrice von Hardenberg, prince Amyn Aga Kahn, Sebastian, Virginia, Hubertus and Elizabeth of Fuerstenberg, Laure de Beauveau-Craon and Gunilla von Bismarck.

Source: Noblesse & Royautes

Link with some pictures: Dîner de gala au Palais royal de Belgrade pour l’anniversaire d’Ira de Fürstenberg | Noblesse & Royautés

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr01/?p=31048

Last edited:
Thanks!
I believe Fürst Heinrich and Fürstin Maximiliane were also married in Rome, so that might be the reason why their son choses to marry there too. Maximiliane belongs to the Italian branch of the Windisch-Grätz family, right? She is the sister of prince Mariano Hugo, who is married to Archduchess Sophie of Austria, if I am correct.

Last edited:
You are correct. And I'm not sure about it, but Mariano Hugo may hold some position in the Vatican. And his brother-in-law, archduke Maximilian, married in the Vatican as well.

It was recntly announced that the civil Wedding of Hereditary Prince Christian and
Jeanette Griesel will take place on 16.09.2010 at Donaueschingen.
SWR1 Baden-Württemberg

Was this just the civil wedding? I thought the religious one would be next week in Rome.

Yes, it was just the civil ceremony; the religious one will take place in Rome on Saturday.

The von Furstenberg Family

Regal Friends

This is my first post among you fine folk!

I am seeking details/information relating to Baron Henrich von Furstenberg as I am trying to trace details relating to a helicopter which I believe my family may have sold to the Baron.
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_6oxx_tG-VHQ/S...RO3RtwU/s1600/von_furstenbergs_3165409[4].jpg

His Serene Highness Heinrich von und zu Furstenberg with his wife Maximiliana von und zu Furstenberg in the grounds of their mansion, Schloss Furstenberg. June, 1977.

S.

princely House of Fürstenberg

Didn't see a topic for them.

I will admit to being more familiar with the women who have married into the family: Diane Halfin, iconic fashion designer and creator the wrap dress and Alexandra Miller, famous socialite.

However, according to wiki, many members of the family have gone to important posts within the govenment and arts world.

:previous:
Barons and Princes von Fuerstenberg are 2 different families!

Back
Top Bottom