Princely House of Fürstenberg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the Times of 14 May 2022:
PRINZ V. ZU FÜRSTENBERG AND MISS G. E. H. MELVILLE
The engagement is announced between Vincenz, son of Johannes Prinz zu Fürstenberg of Weitra, Austria, and Veronika, Prinzessin zu Fürstenberg of Weitra, Austria, and Georgina, daughter of Dr and Mrs David Melville of Chichester, West Sussex.

I think we had covered their engagement already. Looking forward to hear from the wedding. I heard it is supposed to happen this summer.

From the Times of 14 May 2022:
PRINZ V. ZU FÜRSTENBERG AND MISS G. E. H. MELVILLE
The engagement is announced between Vincenz, son of Johannes Prinz zu Fürstenberg of Weitra, Austria, and Veronika, Prinzessin zu Fürstenberg of Weitra, Austria, and Georgina, daughter of Dr and Mrs David Melville of Chichester, West Sussex.

I think we had covered their engagement already. Looking forward to hear from the wedding. I heard it is supposed to happen this summer.

Their engagement was already announced last year, strange that they habe now another announcement and why in The Times.

Yes, true. Maybe it wasn't offcially/publicly announced back then.

An announcement in the Times occurs very british to me. So I assume the wedding will be rather british as well.:britflag2::luxflag2::austriaflag2:

PS: The Melville Clan has an interesting history themselves. They are of Norman origin and crossed the channel together with William the Conqueror and were given land in the North. One of their ancestors was a confidant of William and in charge of his personal hunting party, hence their clan badge until today.

Diane of Fürstenberg and Barry Diller attended day 1 and day 2 of the Allen and Company Sun Valley Conference in Idaho yesterday, July 5 and today, July 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Diane of Fürstenberg and Barry Diller attended day 3 of the Allen and Company Sun Valley Conference in Idaho on July 7:

** Pic **

I'm just going to warn for disturbing content.
She talks about her mother on the program "Finding Your Roots".

Some members of the family or the Fürstenbergs are related to the wealthy Italian noble Castellini Baldissera family

Diane of Fürstenberg spoke during the 13th DVF Awards 2022 at the 79th Venice International Film Festival on September 1:

** Pic ** rex gallery ** gtresnews gallery **

Ira of Fürstenberg attended the preview of a new photo exhibition of her son Hubertus in Malaga yesterday, September 1:

** gtresnews gallery **

Last edited:
Diane of Fürstenberg and Barry Diller attended the Apple TV+'s "Gutsy" New York premiere at Times Center Theatre in New York City on September 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg attended VOGUE World: New York on September 12 in New York City:

** Pic **

Talita of Fürstenberg attended the Amanda Caroline skincare NYFW dinner at The Grill in New York City on September 13:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Ira of Fürstenberg has celebrated her 82nd birthday with family and friends in Madrid yesterday, September 22:

** hola article: De la unión de los Alba a la reaparición de Carmen Martínez-Bordiú, el cumpleaños que ha reunido a la aristocracia en Liria **

** semana article: Ira von Fürstenberg reúne a la alta sociedad en el Palacio de Liria por su 82 cumpleaños **

Talita of Fürstenberg attended the Bulgari SS23 Accessories Collection Event in Milan, Italy, on September 23:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Last edited:
Diane of Fürstenberg and Barry Diller attended the Clooney Foundation For Justice Inaugural Albie Awards at New York Public Library on September 29:

** Pic **

Jeanette zu Fürstenberg as founding partner of La Famiglia venture capital fund attended the Future Investment Initiative (FII) conference in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, today, October 25:

** Pic **

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the CFDA Fashion Awards at Casa Cipriani in New York City on November 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

"Catherine von Fürstenberg: Dussmann widow wins stage victory over her daughter in inheritance dispute
In the years-long dispute over Peter Dussmann's will, the court has sided with the entrepreneur. But the argument could go on"

Oh my, a fight between mother and daugher! This is hard!

Diane of Fürstenberg attended the CFDA Thom Browne Event held at Swan Room at Nine Orchard in New York on February 9:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg as founder and chairwoman attended the 2023 Women’s Forum U.S.A. in Washington, DC. on March 29:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Ira of Fürstenberg presented a collection of her art objects in a exhibition in Gstaad, Switzerland:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Diane of Fürstenberg and partner Barry Diller attended the 2023 Met Gala celebrating "Karl Lagerfeld: A Line Of Beauty" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on May 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Diane of Fürstenberg and Huma Abedin hosted an event to celebrate Aurora James' debut memoir in New York City yesterday, May 9:

** rex gallery **

Horrible news!

She was still relatively young!

Back
Top Bottom