Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And also the cigarette in his hand doesn't help him and his health.

He hasn't aged well at all; obviously his lifestyle has taken a heavy toll on him.

Last edited:
:previous: He's 57 or 58 years old, I believe? Doesn't look well for his age at all. He looks as though he's the sort of person whose health could collapse at any time.

:previous: He's 57 or 58 years old, I believe? Doesn't look well for his age at all. He looks as though he's the sort of person whose health could collapse at any time.

Prince EA junior already appears to have taken over much of the duities of the family. Lets hope for his and his brothers and sisters sake that he doesn't soon become Head of the Family

A new episode in the never-ending soap opera between Prince Heinrich and Desiree Nick. A court has decided that Heinrich's wife Thyra isn't allowed to deny that her husband and Mrs Nick had an affair. (The Prince and Mrs Nick, who is a famous German entertainer, have a son together and were estranged for many years. Mrs Nick claims that they met again in 2006 and had an affair that lasted until last year. In an interview Princess Thyra said that it was untrue and that Mrs Nick has faked e-mails that would prove the relationship.)

Vor Gericht: Justiz-Fall: Desirée Nick und der Prinz - B.Z. Berlin - Desirée Nick , Prozess, Prinzessin

just my opinion, this Prince is anything but. :bang:

Several members of the Royal House of Hanover, including Prince Ernst August jr., Prince Otto jr., Prince Heinrich and Princess Thyra
attended a Queen Elizabeth Birthday reception in Hanover, Germany on June 19, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Several members of the Royal House of Hanover, including Prince Ernst August jr., Prince Otto...

** Pic 2 **
Public appearances and pictures of Prince Otto of Hanover are extremely rare. In fact, although he is now 24, this is the first photo I've ever seen of him.
Wiki reports that he has moved from his Valsassina-Como-Vercelli home(s) in Austria to study painting at the University of Art at Brunswick.

Who's the woman? This guy is a pinup for an overbearing, rude and obnoxious member of the nobility. :ermm:

It's been so long since he's been seen officially that you could almost forget that he's still alive.

Happy 300th Birthday to Carl I von Braunschweig

Today marks the birth of Carl I Duke of Brunswick-Lunenburg (Bevern), Prince of Wolfenbüttel.

From Wikipedia:

Charles was the eldest son of Ferdinand Albert II, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg. He fought under Prince Eugene of Savoy against the Ottoman Empire before inheriting the Principality of Wolfenbüttel from his father in 1735. On the suggestion of his priest, Johann Friedrich Wilhelm Jerusalem, in 1745 he founded the Collegium Carolinum, an institute of higher education which is today known as the Technical University of Brunswick. He also hired Gotthold Ephraim Lessing as the librarian for the Bibliotheca Augusta, the ducal library.

Charles attempted to promote the economic development of his state; for example, he founded the Fürstenberg Porcelain Company, and he installed mandatory fire insurance. However, he did not manage to keep the state finances in check. As a consequence, in 1773 his eldest son Charles William Ferdinand took over government.

My ancestor Theodor (1750-1824), is reported to be the illegitimate son of Carl I. Theodor's ancestors live in Canada and include numerous Clerical, Military and Civilian descendants.

Princess Caroline-Louise of Hannover (b.3 May 1965) [daughter of late Prince Christian Oskar of Hannover (1919-1981) & his former wife Mireille Dutry (b.1946)] married Brian Goswick somewhere in the USA, probably in April or early May.

Sources:http://www.angelfire.com/realm/gotha/gotha/hannover.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought he fell off the face of the planet.

What a surprise to see him there. I didn't know he was good friends with the greek royals. Perhaps the friendship comes through Spyros Niarchos, his best friend who appears with him in the photo, who is also good friends with Pavlos (he's Aristides' godfather).

What a surprise to see him there. I didn't know he was good friends with the greek royals. Perhaps the friendship comes through Spyros Niarchos, his best friend who appears with him in the photo, who is also good friends with Pavlos (he's Aristides' godfather).

He is not just friend, they are very close family. Pcs Ernst father. Prince Ernst IV of Hannover and late Queen Federica, were siblings, it means that Pcs Ernst V and King Costantin are first cousins.

Thanks for the information, I was not aware they were such close family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom