Prince Ernst August (V) and the Royal House of Hanover 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should agree, EA is the King ;) ! And not just a lady's man, i know many guys that find him attractive as well. Anyways, its a pity that Carrie will go back to Serene Highness after the official divorce, she's always very elegant and royal, HRH was ideal for her, thats how i view it. Wonderful lady and human being, I like her more than Chantal for sure.

So true! Men do fancy Ernst. He is very charming and funny though :)
Caroline is for sure the opposite of Chantal. I've never seen the latter smile nor actually joke about anything, always the sour puss. Ernst likes his bossy, stern women doesn't he. He needs to find himself a Debo Bismarck. She epitomises the perfect woman, wife for a german man.

Yeah Germans are tough that's y i like them alot. Lara d'u think Carrie called the shots in their relationship ;) ? I say called cuz it's over now obviously.

Ernst is very good lokking. He is uncouth and unappealing as a person. Caroline was a fool, in love, she always was. If he represents German men, and I don't think he does, other than looks you can keep him and the rest like him.

Hey we like Ernstie some respect for his fans plz :sad: . I like Germans in general it's a dashing race.

The only positive of their relationship was to see back the Hannover jewels worn by Princess Caroline at the Danish royal wedding.

Just that? The couple also had a daughter together, cute Alexandra. Don't be so mean plz, u might hurt someone's feelings :cry: . And y should that be Ernst's fault if their marriage failed? Maybe Carrie cudn't stand such a looker as her husband, love Carrie but she should of known better :sad: .

Ernst August V, Prince of Hanover

Can someone please explain to me why this person is using the title prince and HRH when it would appear the queen does not recognize the Hanovers as Royals at all from what I gather? They appear to be Royal wanna bees.

His baby daughter who is almost 12, is styled as Her Royal Highness, Princess Alexandra of Hanover, Princess of Great Britain. Is this little girl a British princess at all?

*rofl* the engl. Queen does not have to "recognize" a german Prince; and the Queen herself is an offspring of the House of Hanover. She knows him and he was even somewhere down on the List for the english throne; his kids still are. He is also a Prince of the british realm

Ernst-August IS the Head of the "Welfen" and the Head of the House of Braunschweig

Wikipedia is your friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_August_V,_Prince_of_Hanover

Last edited:
I think the Queen of England does recognize PE but he is like 300th in line to the throne. He is a decendent of Queen Victoria of England and Kaiser Wilhelm the second of Germany so his credentials are for real. It's the German democracy that doesn't recognize him. They do however; allow German aristocracy to use their titles. They just don't have any political power.

Remember that in 1837 Hanover was split from Britain due to the Salic Law. The new King of Hanover was the 5th son of George III (The Duke of Cumberland). His descendents though remained Princes/Princesses of the UK and still ask permission from the British Queen to marry, even though they are exempt as descendents of Queen Victoria's daughter, Vicky.

Prince Ernst uses that title but it isn't recognised in Germany. He is no longer eligible himself to be the King of Britain due to his marriage to Princess Caroline of Monaco but their daughter is because she has been raised as a Protestant.

Alexandra is 430th in line.

I heard this morning in TV that E-A might attend the wedding. And... here's the shocker: Caroline might accompany him.
What do you think? To me it seems a bit far fetched...

I heard this morning in TV that E-A might attend the wedding. And... here's the shocker: Caroline might accompany him.

Prince EA does not appear in the guest's list. He is cousin so he might be invited. As for Caroline..... :eek: they ave never appeared together since 18 months... it should be crazy if they did so now! Unless they reconciliated:D

Hmm, thanks for the latest. :) Seeing as you're from Germany, I was wondering if this info. came from a news report? or a gossip magazine? Though I admit nowadays it's hard to tell the difference...

The last time I think they were in London together for such an auspicious occasion was for the Queen Mother's funeral in 2002. Here's a short clip (they can be seen at the 1:00 minute mark, as well as Prince Albert behind them):

YouTube - Queen Mothers Funeral Part 6

Then again, are you referring to William & Kate's wedding? or Albert & Charlene's? I must admit I find the latter more plausible than the former. :D

Hmm, thanks for the latest. :) Seeing as you're from Germany, I was wondering if this info. came from a news report? or a gossip magazine? Though I admit nowadays it's hard to tell the difference...

Then again, are you referring to William & Kate's wedding? or Albert & Charlene's? I must admit I find the latter more plausible than the former. :D

I heard in the morning news. This man who claimed to be a royal insider said that EA might be invited and he most probably would bring Caroline with him. :whistling: (Some royal insider he is...) Anyway, since those two weren't seen together for the last couple of months, it seemed a bit weird that a royal insider on TV would actually suggest her attendance. (for the W&K wedding, German TV is over-filled with reports of them everday)

Thanks, Charlotte Aster, for the invaluable info! :)

Your post had me searching maniacally all over the internet for the official guest list for ALL guests, not just the ones released by BP recently. Anyhow, I couldn't find it. :sad:

Lol, now I'm on tenterhooks waiting to see if they will actually show up together! :confused: I must confess I would love it if they did, had a reconciliation of some sort, as I hate to see marriages fall apart. And on that note here's hoping, praying, wishing for the very best! :heart1:

He had a quite sad story.I hope he recovers quickly.

I doubt Ibiza is the right place for him to get the proper treatment in case it´s indeed the pancreatitis. But since he is abroad in Ibizia he seems to have contact with Caroline because they´re all on holiday there.

It will be interesting to see if Princess Caroline turns up.

Well..I hope he learns his lesson if he did get this from drinking again. I had this once and it was more than enough for me. I now take very good care of my pancreas. It is very, very painful and causes so many other problems with your other organs. Mine was caused from gallblader stones being stuck and causing a major infection over a period of time. it causes so much damage, I can't imagine that he would do this to himself again. I hope he gets better and starts to take better care of himself. It would be a shame if he didn't. And it would be a horrible way to die (not that he is going to die from this mind you!)

I wonder how P. Caroline took the news of P. Ernest internment...

I think Caroline would be shocked to hear that EA had been interned.....

I realize English is probably not your first language, but just an FYI, in English the word "internment" means to be buried. EA has been hospitalized but I dont think he is at deaths door yet and certainly not dead & buried.

We shouldn't forget that EA is Alexandra's father.... so Caroline must care a lot.

Some agencies are reporting that Prince Ernst August has pancreatitis and now some are reporting that he just has a "stomach upset". I'm inclined to think it's more serious than a minor ailment and may very well be pancreatitis again or a serious liver problem since, I'm sure his liver is probably heavily damaged by substance abuse.
The Prince may very well dodge the bullet again, but as long as he abuses, it will catch up with him in time. Addiction is a very difficult disease to conquer especially if one has has abused for a very long period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom