Prince Ernst August Jr, Prince Christian of Hannover and Families: March 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really hope it is true, a boy and a girl at the same time, wonderful !

Congratulations to the proud parents!!! I hope mother and babies are well!!!
? ? ?

Congrats to the couple and wider family. It seemed they've been looking forward to this moment for quite some time. So really happy for them. Hope all is well with new mom and little Nicolás and Sofía (very Spanish/Peruvian names by the way and not uncommon among (at least Peruvian) upper middle and upper class). Especially Nicolás seemed to be on the rise...

Congrats to the couple and wider family. It seemed they've been looking forward to this moment for quite some time. So really happy for them. Hope all is well with new mom and little Nicolás and Sofía (very Spanish/Peruvian names by the way and not uncommon among (at least Peruvian) upper middle and upper class). Especially Nicolás seemed to be on the rise...

Seems like every European royal is called Nicholas or Constantine or Louis...

Congratulations to the happy parents!

This is great news! I think "Sofia" or Sophie, is a traditional German name?

Sofia is a name of a Greek origin, it means "Wisdom"

:previous: Yes, I know. I was commenting on the fact that it has been used a lot in German Royal and aristocratic circles.:flowers:

so many royal twins as of late! i like the names, very pretty.

:previous:

How nice! And finally some more pleasant news and photos of the Hannover family..

Here are some more photos:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
I wonder, has anyone seen a picture of the twins of Christian and Alessandra of Hanover?

Little Pss Sofia is so cute, where is her brother Nicholas? maybe with Dad.

Cute glimpse. I would assume Nicolas is with daddy. Maybe the photographer didn't spot him.

I am happy for a glimpse.

As much as I love pictures of royal babies, the couple are private citizens. I am happy to wait until they wish to share a photo if they do.

Back
Top Bottom