Prince Ernst August Jr & Prince Christian of Hanover: 2004-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian of Hannover and Alessandra de Osma! Rose Ball 2017
img_1412-jpg.491946

No Princess Caroline had never the title of hereditary princess of Monaco,
She was first the ligne of sucessiion but she was never called hereditary princess as Prince Jacques who is called in all the public events , He is always called SAS hereditary prince Jacques of Monaco we never read the hereditary princess Caroline.
She was called hereditary princess before the birth of her brother who took the title until he became prince souvereign

:previous:Yes, that's the way I saw it as well.

There might have been no formal announcement, but she was HP in every way.

No Princess Caroline had never the title of hereditary princess of Monaco,
She was first the ligne of sucessiion but she was never called hereditary princess as Prince Jacques who is called in all the public events , He is always called SAS hereditary prince Jacques of Monaco we never read the hereditary princess Caroline.
She was called hereditary princess before the birth of her brother who took the title until he became prince souvereign

from 23 January 1957 to 14 March 1958 she was styled : Her Serene Highness The Hereditary Princess of Monaco and after her brother was born she was styled : Her Serene Highness Princess Caroline of Monaco after her brother succeeded to the throne she was styled from 6 April 2005 to 10 December 2014: Her Royal Highness The Princess of Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco and after the birth of the twins she returned to her style : Her Royal Highness The Princess of Hanover .

I've always been under the impression that Caroline & her two stepsons get on very well & seem pretty close

^What a nice surprise, too bad they didn't arrived with Caroline and co.

In this handout image provided by Le Palais Princier, Alessandra de... Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images

(one can't see the link you provided, so I pasted this one)

Wonderful! :flowers:

Honestly not surprised to see Prince Christian & his girlfriend there though, as the family has remained close throughout the years, especially Princess Caroline and her son Pierre have remained close to both Prince Ernst Jr. & Prince Christian. I've seen pics of Pierre vacationing with Christian in particular. Also, Ernst Jr. is a terrific big brother to his little sister, Princess Alexandra. He was with her when they visited Andrea upon the birth of his first child in London, and also I've seen him at a few of Alexandra's skating competitions, sitting with his stepmother Princess Caroline. Likewise, both brothers were at Andrea and Pierre's respective weddings, as well as uncle Albert's wedding. :)

There's no doubt in my mind that Princess Alexandra will be at her big brother's wedding this July (btw she & Ernst Jr. have birthdays one day apart). Also, i expect to see Pierre & Beatrice at the wedding as well. However, I'm not sure about the other family members. I think it would be too awkward for Princess Caroline to be there. Jmho.

from 23 January 1957 to 14 March 1958 she was styled : Her Serene Highness The Hereditary Princess of Monaco

From 1957 to 1999, she was continually styled Her Serene Highness Princess Caroline or Her Serene Highness Princess Caroline of Monaco.

Journal 5183 / Année 1957 / Journaux / Accueil - Journal de Monaco

Pursuant to the house laws of 2002, she succeeded to the title of Hereditary Princess in 2005, though she was styled HRH the Princess of Hannover.

Ordonnance Souveraine n° 15.368 du 29 mai 2002 relative aux Statuts de la Famille Souveraine. / Journal 7550 / Année 2002 / Journaux / Accueil - Journal de Monaco

She was not commonly known as HPss of Monaco, but she was it till her nephews birth

http://i46.tinypic.com/2rhpieq.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to the happy couple! I'm not really surprised, since they have been dating for years. So there will be two big weddings in the family! I'm really looking forward to them both.

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers:
The wedding is likely to take place in 2018.

Congratulations but Christian is first the sohn of the prince Ernst August of hanover, a very famious dynasty but you know Bunte! Princess Caroline is only the former wife of his father

Very attractive couple. Looking forward to the wedding!;)

Yesterday at the Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week 2017

673569266-jpg.506679

673569164-jpg.506676

673569168-jpg.506677

673569180-jpg.506678

673569290-jpg.506680

Pictures: Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian von Hannover: Carolines Stiefsohn heiratet ein Topmodel! | BUNTE.de

Christian and Alessandra are engaged! Congrats to the couple :)

" Christian of Hannover and Alessandra de Osma have been engaged and are already preparing their wedding for next year. According to HOLA.com, the hand request took place in London, at the mother of the groom, and the two families attended the dinner."

PRIMICIA: Así fue la pedida de Christian de Hannover y Alessandra de Osma

CONGRATULATIONS to the beautiful couple, so happy they finally decided to tie the knot after so many years together. :flowers:

Btw, I'm not surprised Princess Caroline was mentioned in the first link because not only is she still legally married to Prince Ernst August Hanover Sr., but also she is a princess of the blood and her name still sells papers.

That said, the only two still single of the Hanover-Casiraghi clan are the two females ~ Charlotte Casiraghi and her little sister Princess Alexandra ~ yegods! :ohmy:

Congratulations to the happy couple!

No people screaming 'cultural appropriation' in the comment section fortunately ;). Seville is a wonderful city for hen nights or other visits. It must be awfully hot this time of the year though.

Will Ernst August V do a new Statement just before his second Son's wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom