Old 09-21-2017, 10:09 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
I like her sneakers
They are Adidas Stan Smith :) I have the same sneakers and they are SUPER comfy

Old 09-30-2017, 01:45 PM
Majesty

Ekaterina and Alessandra with their mother-in-law Chantal attend the Artist Nick Scott (companion of Chantal) Remembrance Service at St Luke's Church in Chelsea, London September 14

http://images.bstatic.de/RWZPgC37E1s...emorial073.jpg

Prince Pavlos with Prince Nikolaos

http://images.bstatic.de/DGOVAM5KTcN...emorial393.jpg

http://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-we...er-trauer.html

Old 09-30-2017, 01:58 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Ekaterina and Alessandra with their mother-in-law Chantal attend the Artist Nick Scott (companion of Chantal) Remembrance Service at St Luke's Church in Chelsea, London September 14

Chantal, Ekaterina & Co.: Haus Hannover in Trauer | BUNTE.de
Nice they were both there for their mother in law. Were either of her sons?
Old 09-30-2017, 02:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:

Chantal, Ekaterina & Co.: Haus Hannover in Trauer | BUNTE.de

What a pity for Chantal She doesn't deserve this loss.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:24 AM
Majesty

"The date for the wedding of Christian woth Alessandra is fixed: 15 to 17 March in Lima. Christian invite both Father and brother but Princess Ekaterina expect the birth of a daughter in March, so is perfect excuse for Ernst Jr to cancel without hurting his brother.."

Ernst August von Hannover: Welfenhochzeit in Peru ? gibt es wieder Streit? | BUNTE.de

https://translate.googleusercontent....8rjaeu_ZvAnsVw
Old 11-03-2017, 05:41 AM
Majesty

Quote:
"The date for the wedding of Christian woth Alessandra is fixed: 15 to 17 March in Lima. Christian invite both Father and brother but Princess Ekaterina expect the birth of a daughter in March, so is perfect excuse for Ernst Jr to cancel without hurting his brother.."

Ernst August von Hannover: Welfenhochzeit in Peru ? gibt es wieder Streit? | BUNTE.de

https://translate.googleusercontent....8rjaeu_ZvAnsVw
Wow I missed that. I know I don't follow this family much, but last I heard (other then their mother's partner dying) was the wedding. There was a lot of speculation Ekaterina was pregnant but no confirmation. When was it confirmed and the gender??

Are the brothers not close? I find it odd that the reporter says Ernst would be relieved to have an excuse to turn down the invitation. I'd think he'd want to be at his brother's wedding. Even if their father is there

But I guess proof that one can plan a wedding and not take into account their brother's pending child.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Strange that Ernst August jr. doesn't mind his only brother not being at his wedding...
Old 11-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

According to Hola.com

Prince Christian of Hannover and Alessandra de Osma celebrate their Civil Wedding this month.

PRIMICIA: Christian de Hannover y Alessandra de Osma celebran este mes su boda civil
Old 11-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Courtier

As they have been engaged since Spring and a March wedding in Lima was already known for quite some time (see for example the Telva interview), so it looks like the wedding was already planned before Ekatarina (knew she) was pregnant; Christian and Ekatarina probably didn't expect it to happen right away either... I assume they would have loved to have Christian and Ekatarina with them in Lima as the two sisters-in-law are also good friends.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:42 AM
Majesty

It is unfortunate that Prince Ernst August Jr may not be able to attend the wedding. If Princess Katerina gives birth in early March, the couple may attend it.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Wow I missed that. I know I don't follow this family much, but last I heard (other then their mother's partner dying) was the wedding. There was a lot of speculation Ekaterina was pregnant but no confirmation. When was it confirmed and the gender??
The pregnancy was never confirmed by the Family. They only said that the would no comment on it as it is a private matter. It weas only reported by Bunte magazine also the gender.
But they have also never confirmed the engagement of Prince Christian and Alessandra. Only the engagement and Wedding of Ernst August jr. and Ekaterina where confirmed by the Family.
Old 11-03-2017, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Strange that Ernst August jr. doesn't mind his only brother not being at his wedding...
His brother was at his Wedding so no Problem.
But i agree it is a pity that Ernst August jr. will probably not be able to attend the Wedding of Christian and Alessandra. They could have moved the Wedding for a month or so so giving Ernst August jr. and Ekaterina the possibility to attend.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree, it is really a pity that they could not attend the wedding. Bunte also speculate about the guests from Monaco as Prince Albert turns 60 in March.

I wonder if the Civil Wedding will take place in Hannover.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Gentry

What London's Cool Girls Wore to Last Night's #WWWSupperClub

http://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/who-wha...oulous/slide14

Ekaterina in Who What Wear UK event in London.

The press says Ekaterina is pregnant, but I see no bump...
Old 11-05-2017, 12:58 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale2807 View Post
What London's Cool Girls Wore to Last Night's #WWWSupperClub

http://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/who-wha...oulous/slide14

Ekaterina in Who What Wear UK event in London.

The press says Ekaterina is pregnant, but I see no bump...
Maybe the press is wrong.......

The press has Ekaterina having a girl, Ernst and Ekaterina not attending Christians wedding next year and goodness knows what else....

She certainly doesn't look 5 months pregnant
Old 11-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Who announced the Pregancy
Who announced Prince Christian's the Civil and Relgious Wedding ?
No word about it from Ernst August V.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

There was no official announcement. The pregnancy was "announced" by Bunte, also the date of the Religious Wedding of Christian and Alessandra and the date of the Civil Wedding by Hola.com.

And according to Lucidez.pe the Civil Wedding will take place next Tuesday in Germany (I guess in Hannover).
Se celebrará matrimonio civil que convertirá a la peruana Alessandra de Osma en princesa

Is there a thread for this Weeding?
Old 11-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Gentry

Video from Telva of Ekaterina and Alessandra. This version is longer than the previous one. In this one we can know more about the girls and their relationship.

https://vimeo.com/232644749
Old 11-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana View Post
There was no official announcement. The pregnancy was "announced" by Bunte, also the date of the Religious Wedding of Christian and Alessandra and the date of the Civil Wedding by Hola.com.

And according to Lucidez.pe the Civil Wedding will take place next Tuesday in Germany (I guess in Hannover).
Se celebrará matrimonio civil que convertirá a la peruana Alessandra de Osma en princesa

Is there a thread for this Weeding?
So it would be tomorrow already!:
As for Ekaterina and her lack of bump - some women gain during pregnancy no more weight than 8-9 kilos.
The pregnancy of one of my friends from the University started to be visible noo sooner than in sixth month.
If we suppose Ekaterina is due in the end of March, only fifth month has just started.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

From peru21.pe

Alessandra de Osma y el príncipe Christian de Hannover se casarán este mes

Google translate: The Peruvian and the youngest of the two sons of the head of the deposed Royal House of Hanover celebrate their civil wedding this month, according to information from the magazine HOLA.

STILL NO DATE OR PLACE CONFIRMED
According to sources from Peru21, Heinrich von Hannover, uncle of the groom, said that the marriage has no official date, although it was speculated that it would take place this week.

Also, the place of the ceremony is also an unknown to some of the closest relatives of the royal couple.