The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Will Ernst August V do a new Statement just before his second Son's wedding?

Old 08-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
Will Ernst August V do a new Statement just before his second Son's wedding?
He's on good terms with his second son, I expect him to show up there in person if only to cause a stir!

Old 08-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Commoner

Here is a video of the photoshoot with Alessandra and Ekaterina talking in english!

Entrevista con Sassa de Osma y Katya Malysheva, las princesas Hannover - TELVATV
Old 08-31-2017, 08:56 AM
Serene Highness

Is anything known about ancestry of Ekaterina Malysheva?

We know that Alessandra de Osma has descended from various noble families, such as Counts of Vistaflorida and Prime ministers of Peru.

Present Count of Vistaflorida is Alessandra's cousin, Jose Domingo de Osma y Wakonigg.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:33 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Is anything known about ancestry of Ekaterina Malysheva?

We know that Alessandra de Osma has descended from various noble families, such as Counts of Vistaflorida and Prime ministers of Peru.

Present Count of Vistaflorida is Alessandra's cousin, Jose Domingo de Osma y Wakonigg.
Is Allessandra a male-line descendant from a noble family or is it on her mother's side?
Old 09-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR76 View Post
Is Allessandra a male-line descendant from a noble family or is it on her mother's side?
She has descended from them through her father.

de Osma family are Counts de Vistaflorida:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condado_de_Vistaflorida

The title is hereditary spanish title and was created back in 1755 by King Fernando VI of Spain.

Alessandra's immediate line doesn't have the title as she has descended from the line of the younger brother. Her ancestor, Mariano de Osma was younger brother of Jose de Osma, IVth Count de Vistaflorida and also younger brother of Ignacio de Osma, State Minister of Peru.

Apart from de Osma family members she has also descended from Juan Francisco Pazos Monasi,who was Minister of Finance and Commerce of Peru and from many famous conquistadors who first came to South America.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
She has descended from them through her father.

de Osma family are Counts de Vistaflorida:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condado_de_Vistaflorida

The title is hereditary spanish title and was created back in 1755 by King Fernando VI of Spain.

Alessandra's immediate line doesn't have the title as she has descended from the line of the younger brother. Her ancestor, Mariano de Osma was younger brother of Jose de Osma, IVth Count de Vistaflorida and also younger brother of Ignacio de Osma, State Minister of Peru.

Apart from de Osma family members she has also descended from Juan Francisco Pazos Monasi,who was Minister of Finance and Commerce of Peru and from many famous conquistadors who first came to South America.
Thanks for answering my question. But although her immediate ancestors dont hold a titel theyre still members of the nobility?
Old 09-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Thanks for answering my question. But although her immediate ancestors dont hold a titel theyre still members of the nobility?
Well,of course...

Her direct ancestor was Count de Vistaflorida and the Head of de Osma family is current Count de Vistaflorida, so she does belong to the same family that holds the title, just from collateral/junior line of the family.

In addition to this the De Osma ancestors of Alessandra have had noble titles in Peru: Vistaflorida County (inheritance of the Baquijano and Carrillo), Marquis of Casta Dávila (Rosa de Osma and Sancho-Davila) and Marquesado de Montealegre de Aulestia (María de Osma and Sancho-Dávila).
Old 09-02-2017, 12:25 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale2807 View Post
Here is a video of the photoshoot with Alessandra and Ekaterina talking in english!

Entrevista con Sassa de Osma y Katya Malysheva, las princesas Hannover - TELVATV
The photoshoot of two sisters-in-law was a lovely idea.
Princess Ekaterina's foreign education did not remove a Russian accent from her English.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:28 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Well,of course...

Her direct ancestor was Count de Vistaflorida and the Head of de Osma family is current Count de Vistaflorida, so she does belong to the same family that holds the title, just from collateral/junior line of the family.

In addition to this the De Osma ancestors of Alessandra have had noble titles in Peru: Vistaflorida County (inheritance of the Baquijano and Carrillo), Marquis of Casta Dávila (Rosa de Osma and Sancho-Davila) and Marquesado de Montealegre de Aulestia (María de Osma and Sancho-Dávila).
I'm both surprised and delighted for a Gotha bride for Prince Christian.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I'm both surprised and delighted for a Gotha bride for Prince Christian.
Well, me too...I thought she was some "fashion blogger girl", or whatsoever, but was surprised to find out such distinguished background.

Alessandra has in her family many Presidents of Peru, ministers, politicians, diplomats, writers, as well as some other nobles.

She is also direct descendant of many titled nobles such as:

-Francisco del Rallo Calderón, Marques de Fuente Hermosa de Miranda, a Spanish nobleman who later settled in Peru.

-Juan Arias de Saavedra y Ramírez de Arellano, Marques del Moscoso

-Joseph Antonio de Lavalle y Cortés, Count de Premio Real

-Luis de Santa Cruz Padilla y Vera, Count de San Juan de Lurigancho
Old 09-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Majesty

alessandra and ekaterina posed for telva magazine in spain and this is a video of the photoshoot and snippets of their interview:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-06-2017, 05:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Both are georgeous!
Old 09-16-2017, 06:42 AM
Majesty

Prince Ernst August Jr with Ekateryna and Prince Christian with Alessandra today at the
Religious wedding of Ferdinand from Leiningen and Viktoria Luise of Prussia

https://www.profimedia.cz/data/image...0349529363.jpg
https://www.profimedia.cz/data/image...0349529323.jpg
Old 09-16-2017, 08:39 AM
Royal Highness

Thanks for pictures. Alessandra looks beautiful, I like the dress. Ekaterina also looks good, but I think the dress is a little bit too tight (just my opinion) and I dont like the fascinator. Hope to see more pictures.
Old 09-17-2017, 12:33 AM
Commoner

I really hate Ekaterina's look! The dress is too tight in my opinion, but the worst is that we can see her nipples through the dress!

Old 09-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Heir Apparent

What a difference between the 2 brothers , one is shy and the other the contrary !
I hope they will both have happy lifes but the press will not miss them.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Why is Prince Chistian's fiancee's name spelled "Alessandra" and not "Alejandra"?
Official language in Peru is Spanish, not Italian.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:30 AM
Commoner

Alessandra Madrid Fashion Week

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vwxkya.jpg
Old 09-21-2017, 12:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale2807 View Post
Alessandra Madrid Fashion Week

http://i66.tinypic.com/2vwxkya.jpg
I like her sneakers