The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
I am not impressed. Where are the times that ladies with a decent family, "tüchtige" upbringing and a spotless banner were seen as the ideal to become a Prinzessin? For so far it is too Ivana, Ivanka and Melanie what I see. The young Prince seems influenced by the changes in hormone level which appears when he sees this photo model. Anyway. His choice. He has to live with her. Good luck.
I think he will cope with an undressiert wife from a non-prächtigen Familienbackground

Anyway, she seems nice enough and has her own goals with making docus. Is that btw her engagement ring? Nice

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 10-02-2016, 05:54 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fürstin Taxis View Post
I think he will cope with an undressiert wife from a non-prächtigen Familienbackground

Anyway, she seems nice enough and has her own goals with making docus. Is that btw her engagement ring? Nice
I think so, but Im not sure. This is the first time that I see Ekat with her "maybe" engagement ring. Looks like a little vintage. I'm curious to know if this ring is from the Hanover family.

Old 10-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Commoner

Ekat posted this picture some days ago in her Ekatsuits IG account.

She is nice, but what a change between her pictures with makeup and her pictures with no makeup.

Old 10-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Commoner

Alessandra de Osma in a charity event in Lima

Alessandra de Osma at the birthday party of a friend in Lima

Old 10-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Commoner

Christian of Hanover and Alessandra de Osma some days ago in Madrid.

Old 10-02-2016, 08:05 PM
Majesty

what is ekaterina's family background?

i can't say i like her jumpsuits, but i think she'd make nice swimwear :)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-30-2016, 09:54 PM
Commoner

Alessandra de Osma at the Halloween Wedding of Julio Santo Domingo III and Nieves Zuberbuhler
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMM8CdgD...nievesandjulio [/URL]
Old 10-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Commoner

Ernst August Jr is moving to Hannover.

Ernst August jr. von Hannover: Hochzeit und eine schwere Entscheidung | BUNTE.de

It would be great, if someone can translate the information :)
Old 11-02-2016, 01:48 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

'Wedding and a difficult decision' is the title.

It starts by saying that Scloss Marienburg doesn't have a happy history. They refer to the fate of Queen Marie and of the wedding of Ernst August and Chantal Hochilu, which ended in divorce.

His fiancee was interviewed by Bunte at a vernisage in London for Alexander Flick (Mercedes Benz). She says she is learning German. Her fiance also has difficulties with German as he was raised in England.

Apparently the bride-to-be is jetsetting with Elisabeth Thurn und Taxis and Kate Moss.

I suppose this sort of wedding was to be expected of the prince, considering the recent family history. But quite a pity, the London jetset isn't known for the most stable marriages.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale2807 View Post
Ekat posted this picture some days ago in her Ekatsuits IG account.

She is nice, but what a change between her pictures with makeup and her pictures with no makeup.

Love this pic, thanks for posting it!

Imho Prince Ernst Jr.'s fiancée looks like his little sister.

Can't wait for the wedding...
Old 11-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Courtier

Maybe someone can help me) Is there any official address or email of Press Secretary of the House of Hannover or their official representative? I will appreciate and be grateful if someone can help me with this information.

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/
Old 11-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Commoner

Addresses...

Hi @queenofcelts!

I found the following:

There is a website "Welfen.de" (I hope you mean them - The Welfen, The Guelphs, the family from Hanover, whatever) and they have the following contact information (just click the link):

Impressum

The E-Mail address of Heinrich Prince of Hanover (that's the brother of the husband of Caroline of Monaco) is E-Mail: Heinrich.Hannover@welfen.de . He did a lot of public relations, when his brother was the Boss...

And there is a public relations office in the castle Marienburg (but they are probably more interested in tourists...):

Impressum | Schloss Marienburg

and there

E-Mail: office@schloss-marienburg.com

I hope this was helpful...
Old 11-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor1319 View Post
Hi @queenofcelts!

I found the following:

There is a website "Welfen.de" (I hope you mean them - The Welfen, The Guelphs, the family from Hanover, whatever) and they have the following contact information (just click the link):

Impressum

The E-Mail address of Heinrich Prince of Hanover (that's the brother of the husband of Caroline of Monaco) is E-Mail: Heinrich.Hannover@welfen.de . He did a lot of public relations, when his brother was the Boss...

And there is a public relations office in the castle Marienburg (but they are probably more interested in tourists...):

Impressum | Schloss Marienburg

and there

E-Mail: office@schloss-marienburg.com

I hope this was helpful...
A very BIG thank you!!!!!!!!!

http://vsemogutkoroli.blogspot.com/
Old 11-16-2016, 11:39 PM
Commoner

Alessandra de Osma at the "Marie Claire Prix de la Moda" Awards in Madrid

With the fashion designer Jorge Vazquez
Old 11-19-2016, 05:02 PM
Commoner

Hey hey hey A big interview of Ekaterina Malysheva on Tatler Russia. I imagine she is talking about her wedding, brand, etc. You guys can see a picture of the couple with some friends, Christian of Hannover and Alessandra de Osma. Unfortunately, the whole interview is in russian :/ It would be fantastic if someone can do a little summary :)
Old 12-31-2016, 02:26 PM
Commoner

Christian of Hanover with his mother Chantal of Hanover, Nick Scott (Chantal's boyfriend) and Alessandra de Osma in Madrid.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:44 PM
Commoner

Alessandra de Osma Hola Magazine.

Video: Making- Of HOLA Magazine Fashion Shooting with Alessandra.

'Making of': Alessandra de Osma, una princesa de la elegancia en ¡HOLA!
Old 01-19-2017, 08:55 PM
Commoner

Pictures of Ernst Jr, Ekat, Concepcion Cochrane Blaquier, Grillo Demo, Nieves Zuberbühler ( Julio Santo Domingo's wife) in Punta del Este for the New Year celebrations.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:13 PM
Commoner

Alessandra de Osma as Brand Ambassador for Suarez.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:58 AM
Courtier

Both brothers have lovely girlfriends.

I cannot wait till Prince Ernst Jr.'s wedding this coming summer!!!