Prince Ernst August Jr & Prince Christian of Hanover: 2004-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anything known about ancestry of Ekaterina Malysheva?

We know that Alessandra de Osma has descended from various noble families, such as Counts of Vistaflorida and Prime ministers of Peru.

Present Count of Vistaflorida is Alessandra's cousin, Jose Domingo de Osma y Wakonigg.

Is anything known about ancestry of Ekaterina Malysheva?

We know that Alessandra de Osma has descended from various noble families, such as Counts of Vistaflorida and Prime ministers of Peru.

Present Count of Vistaflorida is Alessandra's cousin, Jose Domingo de Osma y Wakonigg.
Is Allessandra a male-line descendant from a noble family or is it on her mother's side?

Is Allessandra a male-line descendant from a noble family or is it on her mother's side?

She has descended from them through her father.

de Osma family are Counts de Vistaflorida:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condado_de_Vistaflorida

The title is hereditary spanish title and was created back in 1755 by King Fernando VI of Spain.

Alessandra's immediate line doesn't have the title as she has descended from the line of the younger brother. Her ancestor, Mariano de Osma was younger brother of Jose de Osma, IVth Count de Vistaflorida and also younger brother of Ignacio de Osma, State Minister of Peru.

Apart from de Osma family members she has also descended from Juan Francisco Pazos Monasi,who was Minister of Finance and Commerce of Peru and from many famous conquistadors who first came to South America.

Last edited:
She has descended from them through her father.

de Osma family are Counts de Vistaflorida:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condado_de_Vistaflorida

The title is hereditary spanish title and was created back in 1755 by King Fernando VI of Spain.

Alessandra's immediate line doesn't have the title as she has descended from the line of the younger brother. Her ancestor, Mariano de Osma was younger brother of Jose de Osma, IVth Count de Vistaflorida and also younger brother of Ignacio de Osma, State Minister of Peru.

Apart from de Osma family members she has also descended from Juan Francisco Pazos Monasi,who was Minister of Finance and Commerce of Peru and from many famous conquistadors who first came to South America.
Thanks for answering my question. But although her immediate ancestors dont hold a titel theyre still members of the nobility?

Thanks for answering my question. But although her immediate ancestors dont hold a titel theyre still members of the nobility?

Well,of course...

Her direct ancestor was Count de Vistaflorida and the Head of de Osma family is current Count de Vistaflorida, so she does belong to the same family that holds the title, just from collateral/junior line of the family.

In addition to this the De Osma ancestors of Alessandra have had noble titles in Peru: Vistaflorida County (inheritance of the Baquijano and Carrillo), Marquis of Casta Dávila (Rosa de Osma and Sancho-Davila) and Marquesado de Montealegre de Aulestia (María de Osma and Sancho-Dávila).

Last edited:
Well,of course...

Her direct ancestor was Count de Vistaflorida and the Head of de Osma family is current Count de Vistaflorida, so she does belong to the same family that holds the title, just from collateral/junior line of the family.

In addition to this the De Osma ancestors of Alessandra have had noble titles in Peru: Vistaflorida County (inheritance of the Baquijano and Carrillo), Marquis of Casta Dávila (Rosa de Osma and Sancho-Davila) and Marquesado de Montealegre de Aulestia (María de Osma and Sancho-Dávila).
I'm both surprised and delighted for a Gotha bride for Prince Christian.

I'm both surprised and delighted for a Gotha bride for Prince Christian.

Well, me too...I thought she was some "fashion blogger girl", or whatsoever, but was surprised to find out such distinguished background.

Alessandra has in her family many Presidents of Peru, ministers, politicians, diplomats, writers, as well as some other nobles.

She is also direct descendant of many titled nobles such as:

-Francisco del Rallo Calderón, Marques de Fuente Hermosa de Miranda, a Spanish nobleman who later settled in Peru.

-Juan Arias de Saavedra y Ramírez de Arellano, Marques del Moscoso

-Joseph Antonio de Lavalle y Cortés, Count de Premio Real

-Luis de Santa Cruz Padilla y Vera, Count de San Juan de Lurigancho

Last edited:
Thanks for pictures. Alessandra looks beautiful, I like the dress. Ekaterina also looks good, but I think the dress is a little bit too tight (just my opinion) and I dont like the fascinator. Hope to see more pictures.

I really hate Ekaterina's look! The dress is too tight in my opinion, but the worst is that we can see her nipples through the dress!

img_6730-jpg.577263

img_6740-jpg.577267

What a difference between the 2 brothers , one is shy and the other the contrary !
I hope they will both have happy lifes but the press will not miss them.

Why is Prince Chistian's fiancee's name spelled "Alessandra" and not "Alejandra"?
Official language in Peru is Spanish, not Italian.

Last edited:
Ekaterina and Alessandra with their mother-in-law Chantal attend the Artist Nick Scott (companion of Chantal) Remembrance Service at St Luke's Church in Chelsea, London September 14

http://images.bstatic.de/RWZPgC37E1...ult/files/2017-09/trottchelseamemorial073.jpg

Prince Pavlos with Prince Nikolaos

http://images.bstatic.de/DGOVAM5KTc...ult/files/2017-09/trottchelseamemorial393.jpg

Chantal, Ekaterina & Co.: Haus Hannover in Trauer | BUNTE.de

Nice they were both there for their mother in law. Were either of her sons?

Ekaterina and Alessandra with their mother-in-law Chantal attend the Artist Nick Scott (companion of Chantal) Remembrance Service at St Luke's Church in Chelsea, London September 14

http://images.bstatic.de/RWZPgC37E1...ult/files/2017-09/trottchelseamemorial073.jpg

Prince Pavlos with Prince Nikolaos

http://images.bstatic.de/DGOVAM5KTc...ult/files/2017-09/trottchelseamemorial393.jpg

Chantal, Ekaterina & Co.: Haus Hannover in Trauer | BUNTE.de

What a pity for Chantal:sad: She doesn't deserve this loss.

"The date for the wedding of Christian woth Alessandra is fixed: 15 to 17 March in Lima. Christian invite both Father and brother but Princess Ekaterina expect the birth of a daughter in March, so is perfect excuse for Ernst Jr to cancel without hurting his brother.."

Ernst August von Hannover: Welfenhochzeit in Peru ? gibt es wieder Streit? | BUNTE.de

https://translate.googleusercontent...t.html&usg=ALkJrhiBsWOeMbolrNR_8rjaeu_ZvAnsVw

Wow I missed that. I know I don't follow this family much, but last I heard (other then their mother's partner dying) was the wedding. There was a lot of speculation Ekaterina was pregnant but no confirmation. When was it confirmed and the gender??

Are the brothers not close? I find it odd that the reporter says Ernst would be relieved to have an excuse to turn down the invitation. I'd think he'd want to be at his brother's wedding. Even if their father is there :ermm:

But I guess proof that one can plan a wedding and not take into account their brother's pending child.

Strange that Ernst August jr. doesn't mind his only brother not being at his wedding...

As they have been engaged since Spring and a March wedding in Lima was already known for quite some time (see for example the Telva interview), so it looks like the wedding was already planned before Ekatarina (knew she) was pregnant; Christian and Ekatarina probably didn't expect it to happen right away either... I assume they would have loved to have Christian and Ekatarina with them in Lima as the two sisters-in-law are also good friends.

Last edited:
It is unfortunate that Prince Ernst August Jr may not be able to attend the wedding. If Princess Katerina gives birth in early March, the couple may attend it.

Wow I missed that. I know I don't follow this family much, but last I heard (other then their mother's partner dying) was the wedding. There was a lot of speculation Ekaterina was pregnant but no confirmation. When was it confirmed and the gender??

The pregnancy was never confirmed by the Family. They only said that the would no comment on it as it is a private matter. It weas only reported by Bunte magazine also the gender.
But they have also never confirmed the engagement of Prince Christian and Alessandra. Only the engagement and Wedding of Ernst August jr. and Ekaterina where confirmed by the Family.

Last edited:
Strange that Ernst August jr. doesn't mind his only brother not being at his wedding...
His brother was at his Wedding so no Problem.
But i agree it is a pity that Ernst August jr. will probably not be able to attend the Wedding of Christian and Alessandra. They could have moved the Wedding for a month or so so giving Ernst August jr. and Ekaterina the possibility to attend.

I agree, it is really a pity that they could not attend the wedding. Bunte also speculate about the guests from Monaco as Prince Albert turns 60 in March.

I wonder if the Civil Wedding will take place in Hannover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom