Prince Ernst August Jr & Prince Christian of Hanover: 2004-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ekat posted this picture some days ago in her Ekatsuits IG account.

capture-decran-2016-10-02-a-13-34-27-png.436117

14528204_10202125877144537_252118710_n.png

She is nice, but what a change between her pictures with makeup and her pictures with no makeup.

princess-alexandra-of-hanover-and-a-guest-attend-the-valentino-show-picture-id611957064

Alessandra de Osma in a charity event in Lima
capture-decran-2016-08-23-a-00-19-45-png.425155

image-jpeg.425898

image-jpeg.425899

Alessandra de Osma at the birthday party of a friend in Lima
image-jpeg.431004

image-jpeg.431005

Christian of Hanover and Alessandra de Osma some days ago in Madrid.
image-jpg.431665

image-jpg.431664

what is ekaterina's family background?

i can't say i like her jumpsuits, but i think she'd make nice swimwear :)

'Wedding and a difficult decision' is the title.

It starts by saying that Scloss Marienburg doesn't have a happy history. They refer to the fate of Queen Marie and of the wedding of Ernst August and Chantal Hochilu, which ended in divorce.

His fiancee was interviewed by Bunte at a vernisage in London for Alexander Flick (Mercedes Benz). She says she is learning German. Her fiance also has difficulties with German as he was raised in England.

Apparently the bride-to-be is jetsetting with Elisabeth Thurn und Taxis and Kate Moss.

I suppose this sort of wedding was to be expected of the prince, considering the recent family history. But quite a pity, the London jetset isn't known for the most stable marriages.

Ekat posted this picture some days ago in her Ekatsuits IG account.

capture-decran-2016-10-02-a-13-34-27-png.436117

14528204_10202125877144537_252118710_n.png

She is nice, but what a change between her pictures with makeup and her pictures with no makeup.

princess-alexandra-of-hanover-and-a-guest-attend-the-valentino-show-picture-id611957064

Love this pic, thanks for posting it! :)

Imho Prince Ernst Jr.'s fiancée looks like his little sister. :flowers:

Can't wait for the wedding...

Maybe someone can help me) Is there any official address or email of Press Secretary of the House of Hannover or their official representative? I will appreciate and be grateful if someone can help me with this information.

Addresses...

Hi @queenofcelts!

I found the following:

There is a website "Welfen.de" (I hope you mean them - The Welfen, The Guelphs, the family from Hanover, whatever) and they have the following contact information (just click the link):

Impressum

The E-Mail address of Heinrich Prince of Hanover (that's the brother of the husband of Caroline of Monaco) is E-Mail: Heinrich.Hannover@welfen.de . He did a lot of public relations, when his brother was the Boss...

And there is a public relations office in the castle Marienburg (but they are probably more interested in tourists...):

Impressum | Schloss Marienburg

and there

E-Mail: office@schloss-marienburg.com

I hope this was helpful...

Hi @queenofcelts!

I found the following:

There is a website "Welfen.de" (I hope you mean them - The Welfen, The Guelphs, the family from Hanover, whatever) and they have the following contact information (just click the link):

Impressum

The E-Mail address of Heinrich Prince of Hanover (that's the brother of the husband of Caroline of Monaco) is E-Mail: Heinrich.Hannover@welfen.de . He did a lot of public relations, when his brother was the Boss...

And there is a public relations office in the castle Marienburg (but they are probably more interested in tourists...):

Impressum | Schloss Marienburg

and there

E-Mail: office@schloss-marienburg.com

I hope this was helpful...

A very BIG thank you!!!!!!!!!:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Alessandra de Osma at the "Marie Claire Prix de la Moda" Awards in Madrid
alessandra-de-osma-attends-marie-claire-prix-de-la-moda-awards-2016-picture-id623658094

alessandra-de-osma-attends-marie-claire-prix-de-la-moda-awards-2016-picture-id623660778

alejandra-de-osma-attends-the-marie-claire-prix-de-la-moda-awards-at-picture-id623721316

15086868_10202318048788708_1998688115_n.png

With the fashion designer Jorge Vazquez

Last edited:
capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-06-10-png.450373

capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-06-21-png.450374

capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-06-28-png.450375

capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-06-37-png.450376

capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-06-44-png.450377

capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-06-52-png.450378

capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-07-00-png.450379

capture-decran-2016-11-19-a-16-07-08-png.450380

Hey hey hey ;) A big interview of Ekaterina Malysheva on Tatler Russia. I imagine she is talking about her wedding, brand, etc. You guys can see a picture of the couple with some friends, Christian of Hannover and Alessandra de Osma. Unfortunately, the whole interview is in russian :/ It would be fantastic if someone can do a little summary :)

Christian of Hanover with his mother Chantal of Hanover, Nick Scott (Chantal's boyfriend) and Alessandra de Osma in Madrid.
capture-decran-2016-12-21-a-22-14-28-png.460922

Pictures of Ernst Jr, Ekat, Concepcion Cochrane Blaquier, Grillo Demo, Nieves Zuberbühler ( Julio Santo Domingo's wife) in Punta del Este for the New Year celebrations.

16176368_10202584732575636_155409803_n.png

16128775_10202584732615637_1352602605_n.png

Both brothers have lovely girlfriends. :flowers:

I cannot wait till Prince Ernst Jr.'s wedding this coming summer!!! :sun:

Could you please repost these, the links are broken
I'd love to see the photos
The links themselves aren't broken, they just link to attachments at Cotilleando, which are only visible for members of that forum. It would be wise to reupload them elsewhere and link to the reuploaded pictures here (with proper credits, of course) or, better even, search for the original source.

EDIT: Some of the images showing Ekaterina Malysheva can be viewed here:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Image credit: Sabine Brauer Photos
The other image is from here, a short article of German magazine Bunte about the engagement and upcoming wedding, as far as I can see no new information:
Picture 5

best wishes Michiru

Last edited:
When (if) Prince Ernst August remarries what happens to Princess Caroline's styling as Princess of Hanover? Does she, in the British fashion, retain it until she remarries or for the rest of her life if she doesn't? Does she quietly drop this particular styling and revert back to Caroline of Monaco, or is there an alternative title available for former wives of Princes of Hanover, as in the Danish monarchy?

I believe first Ernst August and Caroline would have to divorce...

Then the precedent would likely be based on what happened during and after her previous relationships.

She was born HSH The Hereditary Princess of Monaco, which she remained until the birth of her brother.

Then she was HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco, until her marriage to Philippe Junot.

Then she was HSH Princess Caroline, Mrs. Junot until they divorced, when she reverted back to HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco.

When she married Stefanio Casiraghi she became HSH Princess Caroline, Mrs. Casiraghi.

She remained that until she married Ernst August, when she became HRH The Princess of Hanover.

Upon her father's death she became HRH The Princess Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco, until the birth of her niece and nephew, when she lost the Hereditary Princess title again.

If/when she and Ernst August ever divorce, she'll likely go back to being HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco again, until she remarries.

Thank you Ish. Caroline has certainly had a very colourful romantic past! So Caroline and Ernst August aren't yet divorced? If he is to marry again at the beginning of July his lawyers had better hurry those divorce papers along!

The links themselves aren't broken, they just link to attachments at Cotilleando, which are only visible for members of that forum. It would be wise to reupload them elsewhere and link to the reuploaded pictures here (with proper credits, of course) or, better even, search for the original source.

EDIT: Some of the images showing Ekaterina Malysheva can be viewed here:
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Image credit: Sabine Brauer Photos
The other image is from here, a short article of German magazine Bunte about the engagement and upcoming wedding, as far as I can see no new information:
Picture 5

best wishes Michiru

Thanks Michiru
Great pics

Prince Ernst August Jr & Prince Christian of Hanover: 2004-

Thank you Ish. Caroline has certainly had a very colourful romantic past! So Caroline and Ernst August aren't yet divorced? If he is to marry again at the beginning of July his lawyers had better hurry those divorce papers along!

It is his son, Ernst August Junior, who is going to marry.

Whoops, I see now a Jnr there. :flowers: Nevertheless, interesting to know how Caroline if her estranged husband were to marry again!

I believe first Ernst August and Caroline would have to divorce...

Then the precedent would likely be based on what happened during and after her previous relationships.

She was born HSH The Hereditary Princess of Monaco, which she remained until the birth of her brother.

Then she was HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco, until her marriage to Philippe Junot.

Then she was HSH Princess Caroline, Mrs. Junot until they divorced, when she reverted back to HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco.

When she married Stefanio Casiraghi she became HSH Princess Caroline, Mrs. Casiraghi.

She remained that until she married Ernst August, when she became HRH The Princess of Hanover.

Upon her father's death she became HRH The Princess Hanover, Hereditary Princess of Monaco, until the birth of her niece and nephew, when she lost the Hereditary Princess title again.

If/when she and Ernst August ever divorce, she'll likely go back to being HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco again, until she remarries.

After all, she will always be known to public as Caroline of Monaco. I think this is the most suitable title for her. She has always proved her deep love for her little country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom