Prince Ernst August Jr & Prince Christian of Hanover: 2004-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have these two relationship lasted?

Weeks? You meant days? 93 weeks are nearly two years.

Weeks? You meant days? 93 weeks are nearly two years.
Alessandra posted the picture 93 weeks ago.
You can see the information at her instagram or in "cotilleando"
http://www.cotilleando.com/foro/threads/christian-de-hannover-acompaña-a-su-novia-mujer-imante.94866/page-4

She's a beautiful girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting article. Thnx.

Reactions: eya
A German documentary about the Welfen dynasty.
On the documentary we can see Ernst August Jr talking, some pictures of his childhood, Carolina and her father, etc.
I don't know, if maybe someone can do a little summary about the documentary. I really want to know about what Ernst Jr is talking.
I also realized, his German is more fluent now.
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beitrag/video/2779866/Königliche-Dynastien:-Die-Welfen

Last edited:
It does not work on me. Shows à list of other videos.
Why hus German should not be good ? He has German speaking both parents

I think they don't need an official announcement of their engagement. A lot of their friends are speaking about their wedding, it is as the engagement of Andréas Casiraghi which where not officially anounced.
The wedding would be a big event if all the cousins, (kings, princes) would be present to the ceremony.
I wish them a lot of happiness.

Big question is if EA sr. will make it to the wedding. We haven't seen him in ages.

We saw him last year , he was invited at the birthday fest of Anne Marie and Constatine of greece.in Greece
I am happy that Ernest August Jr will mary, this house of Hanover needs happyness, the future bride seems very nice.

Ms Malysheva's interview to TheFashionSpot (22 June 2015)

Meet Ekaterina Malysheva, the Emmy-winning filmmaker-turned-designer who is single-handedly bringing back the catsuit with her new brand EKAT. Care to know more? So did we.

theFashionSpot: Before you launched EKAT in 2013, you made documentaries. How did you get into fashion?

Ekaterina Malysheva: By complete coincidence. The film I was working on went into post-production and I needed to get another job. I saw a niche in the “catsuit market” and started a little project which expanded and became EKAT.

tFS: What’s your design background?

EM: In regards to education, I went to London College of Fashion. My background in design comes from a keen interest in travel and a love of arts.
Read more:Designer to Watch: Ekaterina Malysheva of EKAT - theFashionSpot

Congratulations to Ernst August Jr & Ekaterina!

And what about Christian? Is he still with Alejandra de Osma?

From Paris Match

Ernst August de Hanovre, le beau-fils de Caroline de Monaco, s’est fiancé http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blo...ls-de-Caroline-de-Monaco-s-est-fiance-1037533

The date of the wedding is officially set for summer 2017 in Germany probably in Marienburg Castle.
It should be a huge event
The groom is the heir of the title.
I'm curious If the Casiraghi trio will attend and Pc Caroline also.
I suppose that pc EA will attend his son's wedding.

I'm curious If the Casiraghi trio will attend and Pc Caroline also.
I suppose that pc EA will attend his son's wedding.

And so groom's mother, Princess Chantal.
As for Casiraghi trio - do they still have contact, if their parents do not live together anymore?
I doubt Pc Caroline will attend.

I think that the two Hannover boys were present to all the latest Monaco weddings, I.e. Prince Albert. Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi. So the opposite should arrive. And of course Alexandra will be there. As for Princess Caroline I strongly doubt.

Last edited:
I think all Casiraghi/Alexandra will be there but not Princess Caroline. She would take the attention from the bridal couple, what is not good. Hopefully EAsr. and Chantal will make a good 'parents of the groom' couple as hosts.

I think all Casiraghi/Alexandra will be there but not Princess Caroline. She would take the attention from the bridal couple, what is not good. Hopefully EAsr. and Chantal will make a good 'parents of the groom' couple as hosts.

Agree. Since they are "estranged" princess caroline and Prince EA have never appeared together in public, and i do not think they will do it at the wedding. Furthermore the hostess role belongs only to the mother of the groom.
For Prince EA you can never say how he will behaviour and in which situation he will be, considering that the last six year his public appearances are very few. I do not know if he is able to play his very important double role. Master of the area and father of the groom
Wait and see.

"Ekaterina Malysheva: 7 facts about the Prince's of Hanover Russian Fiancee"

https://t.co/6y3xdFVm6R

I am not impressed. Where are the times that ladies with a decent family, "tüchtige" upbringing and a spotless banner were seen as the ideal to become a Prinzessin? For so far it is too Ivana, Ivanka and Melanie what I see. The young Prince seems influenced by the changes in hormone level which appears when he sees this photo model. Anyway. His choice. He has to live with her. Good luck.

Alexandra of Hanover and Ekaterina Malysheva in PFW.
princess-alexandra-of-hanover-and-a-guest-attend-the-valentino-show-picture-id611957064

princess-alexandra-of-hanover-and-a-guest-attend-the-valentino-show-picture-id611957060

princess-alexandra-of-hanover-is-seen-arriving-at-valentino-fashion-picture-id611961130
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/princess-alexandra-of-hanover-attends-the-valentino-show-as-part-of-picture-id611957824

I am not impressed. Where are the times that ladies with a decent family, "tüchtige" upbringing and a spotless banner were seen as the ideal to become a Prinzessin? For so far it is too Ivana, Ivanka and Melanie what I see. The young Prince seems influenced by the changes in hormone level which appears when he sees this photo model. Anyway. His choice. He has to live with her. Good luck.

I think he will cope with an undressiert wife from a non-prächtigen Familienbackground :lol:

Anyway, she seems nice enough and has her own goals with making docus. Is that btw her engagement ring? Nice :cool:

I think he will cope with an undressiert wife from a non-prächtigen Familienbackground :lol:

Anyway, she seems nice enough and has her own goals with making docus. Is that btw her engagement ring? Nice :cool:
I think so, but Im not sure. This is the first time that I see Ekat with her "maybe" engagement ring. Looks like a little vintage. I'm curious to know if this ring is from the Hanover family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom