Prince Ernst August Jr & Prince Christian of Hanover: 2004-2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ernst wears the same yellow tie. I think he's had it for years too. I remember seeing a yellow tie way back when during their "auction" of their possessions at the Marienburg. Maybe it's not the same tie, but it's the same color ... just something I've noticed.

You have to Know that first yellow tie is Gucci´s. Now, living in Madrid, he buys his ties in Lester, Claudio Coello.

Pattayathai said:
Ernst wears the same yellow tie. I think he's had it for years too...Maybe it's not the same tie, but it's the same colour...just something I've noticed.
No surprise there. The colours of the Royal House of Hanover are yellow and white.

v Hanover flags
> Flag atop Schloss Marienburg

Attachments

• Hanover Flag 1837-1866 small.jpg
    Hanover Flag 1837-1866 small.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 715
  • Hanover Flag.jpg
    Hanover Flag.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 724
  • Marienburg.jpg
    Marienburg.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:

It´s about the prince meeting relatives of former concentration camp prisinors for reasons of compensation: The former royal house ( EA´s great grandfather EA, father of Queen Frederica of Greece) is accused for having been enriched itself of dispossessed jews during the nazi regime. They were never supporters of the Hitler regime (2 of their sons were actually imprisoned by the gestapo for a short time), but, like most of their fellow countrymen and -women, didn´t do anything against it really.
EA jr. has started a comission, helped by a solicitor of jewish origin, to recondition the family history at this period.
There was a documentary about this subject on german national television ("Nobility without qualm") 2 months ago that stated that EA´s father, Prcss Caroline´s estranged husband, promised to account for the past back in the 1980s but obviously never really did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMBESIyESlU

Last edited:
Prince Christan with his girlfriend Alessandra de Osma has attended a launch of watch by Suarez company.
Alessandra de Osma brilla en una noche de joyas, junto a su novio, el príncipe Christian de Hannover

She seems to be very friendly. I always love seeing photos of her. She´s such a beautiful girl. He´s so blonde and light, and Alessandra with her dark eyes and hair...They make a beautiful couple.
Thank you for sharing the beautiful pix!
What´s her profession?

She seems to be very friendly. I always love seeing photos of her. She´s such a beautiful girl. He´s so blonde and light, and Alessandra with her dark eyes and hair...They make a beautiful couple.
Thank you for sharing the beautiful pix!
What´s her profession?

According to the article she has studied the law and works as a model ( no wonder -she's such a beauty!).

One can't choose ones relatives !

She's incredibly beautiful and they make a very good looking couple.

Ms Alessandra De Osma is said to be well-received by some ladies in the German aristocratic circles. The couple looks nice.

Last edited:
It´s about the prince meeting relatives of former concentration camp prisinors for reasons of compensation: The former royal house ( EA´s great grandfather EA, father of Queen Frederica of Greece) is accused for having been enriched itself of dispossessed jews during the nazi regime. They were never supporters of the Hitler regime (2 of their sons were actually imprisoned by the gestapo for a short time), but, like most of their fellow countrymen and -women, didn´t do anything against it really.
EA jr. has started a comission, helped by a solicitor of jewish origin, to recondition the family history at this period.
There was a documentary about this subject on german national television ("Nobility without qualm") 2 months ago that stated that EA´s father, Prcss Caroline´s estranged husband, promised to account for the past back in the 1980s but obviously never really did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMBESIyESlU
Thank you :)

WOW. What a beautiful and elegant lady and what a nice outfit.

WOW. What a beautiful and elegant lady and what a nice outfit.
I so agree. A breathtaking, royal beauty, though she seems to be very approachable. Is she "only" a model, or does she have any 9 to 5 Job?
I learned here that she studied law (don´t know if that´s true), but does she work in this field?

You never read of her in german magazins. They had a short feature on Katya in "BUNTE", but i like Alessandra much more.

I so agree. A breathtaking, royal beauty, though she seems to be very approachable. Is she "only" a model, or does she have any 9 to 5 Job?
I learned here that she studied law (don´t know if that´s true), but does she work in this field?

You never read of her in german magazins. They had a short feature on Katya in "BUNTE", but i like Alessandra much more.
Hi :) you're right she studied law at the University of Lima (Universidad de Lima). Now, she studies a Master in Management of Fashion Businesses in the University of Navarra in Spain, in this article Alessandra says she wants open a shop in Spain and maybe another one in Peru. Christian, el hijo de Hannover, encantado con su vida en Madrid | loc | EL MUNDO
Alessandra has a cover in VOGUE magazine "Los sueños de Alessandra de Osma" (alessandra de Osma 's dreams),here the making of. Vídeo: Los sueños de Alessandra de Osma | Vogue México
She seems to be very nice and polite.

Last edited:
I believe it says that Stephanie zu Guttenberg has moved to the US and Ernst is rumoured to be replacing her as president of a charity which is against child abuse.

Some background: Stephanie zu Guttenberg, nee countess of Bismarck, has been very active for this charity, especially while her husband Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg was a very popular politician and minister of defence. But then scandal struck, it surfaced that Karl-Theodor had copied large parts of his doctoral thesis, and he had lied about it, insisting that he had written the stuff himself. In the end he had to give up political carrear and he moved with his family to the US.

So that's why Stephanie is no longer the face of the cherity. She's no longer the wife of a cabinet member, and the family is keeping a much lower profile, letting grass grow over the whole thing.

That means that a new, fresh and 'clean' face like Ernst August is a very good thing for the charity. Let's see how involved he will be, living and working in London, and being busy with the administration of the Hannovarian possessions. But it's nice that he's getting involved, that he wants to be more present in Germany. Imo, he's really improving the image of the family.

Some background: Stephanie zu Guttenberg, nee countess of Bismarck, has been very active for this charity, especially while her husband Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg was a very popular politician and minister of defence. But then scandal struck, it surfaced that Karl-Theodor had copied large parts of his doctoral thesis, and he had lied about it, insisting that he had written the stuff himself. In the end he had to give up political carrear and he moved with his family to the US.

So that's why Stephanie is no longer the face of the cherity. She's no longer the wife of a cabinet member, and the family is keeping a much lower profile, letting grass grow over the whole thing.

That means that a new, fresh and 'clean' face like Ernst August is a very good thing for the charity. Let's see how involved he will be, living and working in London, and being busy with the administration of the Hannovarian possessions. But it's nice that he's getting involved, that he wants to be more present in Germany. Imo, he's really improving the image of the family.
..i agree with you. He´s working hard to improve the image of his family, and sadly, a week or so later his father destroys his work with his irreverent behaviour. I don´t think that young Ernstie does approve of the Lifestyle his old man lives. No one does. EAjr seems to be complete different. What a luck for his family.

It´s really kind of a cycle. Week one- good headlines produced by EA jr, week two his father comes up under the stone under which he seems to live the rest of the year. Weird actions follow, and he vanishes again. EAjr will suffer from this as long as his father is alive, who is only 60. Sad for the busy young man.
I often think, the old man does this on purpose. It´s all so "timed", in a weird way.

Does Ernst August Jr have a girlfriend?

Alessandra de Osma`s favorites places in Madrid.
https://youtu.be/QWkyDFOatBQ
Sometime ago Alessandra was featured in the Spanish magazine Telva.
Alessandra de Osma: 7 pistas para conocerla | TELVA
You can see all the pictures in "Cotilleando".
Christian de Hannover acompaña a su novia, mujer Imante | Página 11 | Cotilleando - El mejor foro de cotilleos sobre la realeza y los famosos. Felipe y Letizia.

Alessandra de Osma at the opening of her fashion store in Lima.
LA NUEVA ISIDRA: EL EVENTO | Lima Social Diary
You can see more pictures of the opening and Alessandra `s partners in "Cotilleando"
Christian de Hannover acompaña a su novia, mujer Imante | Página 14 | Cotilleando - El mejor foro de cotilleos sobre la realeza y los famosos. Felipe y Letizia.
Facebook page of Alessandra`s new store in Lima "ISIDRA"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Isidra/703851523091760
Alessandra is also in charge with her cousin Monica of Pretty Ballerinas Peru.
https://www.facebook.com/Pretty-Ballerinas-Peru-298660370338080/
You can also find ISIDRA and Pretty Ballerinas Peru on Instagram.

Ekaterina Malysheva featured in Wmagazine.
Designer Ekaterina Malysheva Shares Her Halloween Tips | W Magazine
You can see a picture of her with Ernst Jr! In the picture with Ernst Jr, Ekaterina wears a hat from her mother in law Chantal.
You can see some picture of Chantal with the same hat at "Cotilleando"
Christian de Hannover acompaña a su novia, mujer Imante | Página 14 | Cotilleando - El mejor foro de cotilleos sobre la realeza y los famosos. Felipe y Letizia.

Alessandra de Osma is the new Suarez women.
Sassa de Osma, así es la nueva mujer SUAREZ

Descubre todas las novedades de la prestigiosa firma española: su nuevo concepto de joyería y el lanzamiento de su 'e-shop'.

At the link, you can see a video of Alessandra speaking about Suarez`s jewelry.
Sassa de Osma nos descubre el nuevo universo SUAREZ
At this link you can see some pictures of Alessandra in the Suarez store.

Descubre el nuevo concepto SUAREZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom